Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket swap/sale/wanted superthread - post all in here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 truebluespur

Hi, all i can suggest is....to have a look at either the chelsea or liverpool board site, and put your request out there....you never know ? good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Hey lads lookin for tickets for the match, if you's know how i could get them, lookin for 2. Dont even know where to start, might be unrealistic!

Try here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=896

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Hatch99 wrote: »
    AC Milan have advised us ahead of our trip to the San Siro in February that they do not sell tickets via the internet.

Fans are therefore advised not to purchase tickets for our Champions League Last 16, first leg tie on Tuesday, February 15 from any websites that suggest they are official outlets for tickets.

These websites are not official. AC Milan have told us that any tickets purchased from these websites are likely to be forged and will therefore leave fans out of pocket.

Fans with tickets purchased from unofficial websites will not gain entry to the stadium.

We confirmed on Tuesday that Season Ticket Holders who applied for tickets in our official allocation by the deadline and have a loyalty point total of 283 or more will be allocated a ticket for this match.

Is this because of the volume of spurs fans who booked online for the inter game. That kinda throws a spanner in the works!!

Will foreign vistors be able to book tickets from the banks on game day?? Irish passports should be ok or i hope so.

Has anyone on links to information on this

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Piko

Hey guys,

looking for a ticket to a home game as a birthday present for my boyfriend. His birthday is in the 1st week of March so a ticket to either AC Milan or West Ham would be perfect (though am I right in thinking those 2 matches would sell out quick and that i'm too late for them anyway?). What other games would be good ones to see?

Would anyone be able to help or point me in the right direction? I just want the 1 ticket so hopefully that makes things easier...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Tickets for the West Ham game go on general sale tomorrow,try the official Spurs site you never know there might be something available.good luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 thekdogg

Hey lads, can anyone help? Looking for 1 ticket to the Bolton game in February. Usually book through the site or Thomas Cook but the general sale was right before Christmas and that didn't suit me. Log back into the site every day and the ticket exchange but so far no good.

Anyone know if some will go on sale week of the game which occasionally happens or know of any around?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭thudd

Two tickets needed for Milan at home (longshot, I know). If anyone bought too many, give me a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭condor26

Hi lads,

Im looking to get 2 tickets for the West Brom game at WHL.
    I can see from the spurs site that guest tickets are available next Wednesday, just hoping they are not all sold by then. Anyone have any idea on whether they are likely to?

"On sale to One Hotspur Bronze Members: 9.30am Monday 14 February
    On sale to all One Hotspur Lilywhite and Bronze Members from 9.30am, Tuesday 15 February
    Guest sale: 9.30am Wednesday, 23 February
    All remaining tickets will go on sale from 9.30am on Thursday 24 February"

I didnt renew my membership this season as I was travelling with work for the last year.
    I'm Dublin based, would anyone be able to help me out with this?
    Any info would be much appreciated
    Thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pduff13

Just sent you a PM Condor, should be able to help you for West Brom

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭condor26

thanks alot in advance pduff, have replied to you via PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 miss jenny2010

Hi im looking for 1 -2 tickets for spurs vs westham at whl on 19 mar please let me know if you have tickets thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭benji2006

Looking for a single ticket for ac milan (9th march)

could swap for a single west ham home ticket east stand upper (sat march 19th 12:45) face value £67.50 - willing to travel to exchange membership card if necessary...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 g_ronan

Hey guys,

In desperate need for 2-3 tickets for Spurs V Stoke on April 9th.

Have flights booked so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Desperating seeking 1 ticket for Spurs v Barcelona champions league final 28th May Wembley :)

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

oppiuy wrote: »
    Desperating seeking 1 ticket for Spurs v Barcelona champions league final 28th May Wembley :)

Going on your own??? I need 6!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

Wondering if anybody has a spare membership for our last home game on may 22nd against Birmingham? Would be very well appreciated , have no problem collecting it and returning it! Cheers lads, eoin :)

Emoran wrote: »
    Wondering if anybody has a spare membership for our last home game on may 22nd against Birmingham? Would be very well appreciated , have no problem collecting it and returning it! Cheers lads, eoin :)

From the latest spurs newsletter:

Birmingham on-sale dates
    Tickets for our final Barclays Premier League game this season go on priority sale to Bronze Members on Monday, March 7 and to Lilywhite Members on Tuesday, March 8

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Emoran wrote: »

Should be no bother mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pduff13

I have a spare ticket for West Ham if anyone wants it - will put it on ticket exchange tomorrow so if anyone wants is PM me asap! It is North Upper

• Registered Users Posts: 25 davemac24

that ticket still going ?

• Advertisement

thanks

your help would be greatly appreciated

Davemac24 you have a message in your inbox re possible ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Lad GAGA

Hi folks
    I'm looking to take my brother over to this game as a birthday present, he's a big Spurs fan but has never been to WHL. Missed out when the tickets went on general release a couple of weeks, so if anyone can help with getting tickets/where I might get tickets it would be really appreciated. Worst comes to the worst I'll probably take my chances with the dreaded touts.
    Thanks

Seems like i wont be able to travel to the Madrid away game, i was wondering if anyone could help out with a ticket for the home tie, Pretty pretty please. I know its a long shot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

anyone have any idea how i would go about getting a ticket to the madrid game in madrid apart from a package deal?

i'm not a member of any gold circle or anything like that

would have no problem with going in with the madrid fans

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Looking for one ticket if anyone not going over?

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭larry1

Looking for 2 tickets to the Arsenal game if anyone can help please?

Many thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭colly_browy

Sorry for late notice but anyone with a spare membership for REAL MADRID home game (based in Dublin)

Advertisement