Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket swap/sale/wanted superthread - post all in here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Lads, I am looking for a spare or spares for West Brom at home on 23rd April, any help is much appreciated. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Lads, I am looking for a spare or spares for West Brom at home on 23rd April, any help is much appreciated. Cheers
    How many you need John. Giz a shout on mon. can prob get a few (back) for you ..

Mullo76 wrote: »
    How many you need John. Giz a shout on mon. can prob get a few (back) for you ..

Cheers mark, whatever is available, they are actually for another bloke (not on this forum) so anything at all would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭DamienKilmurray

I am also looking for tickets for the West Brom game on Apr 23rd if anyone can help me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Morning lads. Im looking for 1 ticket for the liverpool away game in a couple of weeks if anyone could help out that would be amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭marty2002

lads i have a spare ticket for Birmingham at home in the north stand lower, its a kids ticket though as my wee lad cant go now due to a school trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pduff13

I also have a few spare tickets for Birmingham. Can't make it now. Park lane lower. PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 jerryDyid

pduff13 wrote: »
    I also have a few spare tickets for Birmingham. Can't make it now. Park lane lower. PM if interested.
    sent PM i think :D
    will def have 1 if still available

• Registered Users Posts: 25 davemac24

pduff13 wrote: »

hi im looking for 2 tickets pref beside each other , im bringing my son

those tickets still available ?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭marty2002

davemac24 wrote: »
    hi im looking for 2 tickets pref beside each other , im bringing my son

those tickets still available ?

I have 2 tickets beside each other in the lower north, i cant make it now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 jerryDyid

jerryDyid wrote: »
    sent PM i think :D
    will def have 1 if still available
    i'll hold me breath on the flight's and hotel booking then :eek:

Lads - late notice but worth a try. I have a spare ticket in the Spurs end for the Liverpool game. pm if interested.

cheers

jerryDyid wrote: »
    i'll hold me breath on the flight's and hotel booking then :eek:
    there are 4 tickets for sale on ticket exchance on site.

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Lads - late notice but worth a try. I have a spare ticket in the Spurs end for the Liverpool game. pm if interested.

cheers

Ticket is gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Dkenendy

reaching out to this forum, trying to source 2 tickets for the liverpool game next month on the 18th. 60th birthday present. Based in Limerick - any advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Looking for 2 for wigan away if anyone can help out

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Looking for 2 for wigan away if anyone can help out

Members application period is open now I believe, and I'd be certain that doesn't sell out to ST holders.

I have a spare membership if you need?

I can help if needed lads..

Dkenendy wrote: »
    reaching out to this forum, trying to source 2 tickets for the liverpool game next month on the 18th. 60th birthday present. Based in Limerick - any advice?

game is sold out. unless someone has spares the only option at this stage is the ticket exchange. they are on general sale so if you set your self up on ticket site you should be able to go in and check under the game to see what is there. when you click on the game there is a ticket exchange tab at the top, follow this to see whats avail. Just checked there and there was one ticket. More normally become avail closer to game as people who cant make it put them up there. You may or may not get two together but you need to be checking very reg to get them if they do come up. As its on general sale if you get them they will post them out to you. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Gianangelo

Not sure if it's ok to resurrect this thread but....

I have two tickets to the Man U match next month.

I have a ticket in section G and one in section H.

Would like to get tickets in the same area if possible, so if anyone has one they would like to swap, I'll pay the difference (or you pay me the difference, depending (I'm not too bothered where I sit.)

Please get back if you can help me out.

Cheers

• Advertisement

Gianangelo wrote: »
    Not sure if it's ok to resurrect this thread but....

I have two tickets to the Man U match next month.

I have a ticket in section G and one in section H.

Would like to get tickets in the same area if possible, so if anyone has one they would like to swap, I'll pay the difference (or you pay me the difference, depending (I'm not too bothered where I sit.)

Please get back if you can help me out.

Cheers
    These sections are beside each other. You go in the same entrance, you use the same concourse area. Depending on seats you could be within 50 foot of each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 tersam35

Not sure if this is the place to post this so mods delete/move this if it isn't

I know its a bit early to be looking into this but any info/suggestions would be appreciated

I'm looking to go to a match with my brother early next season; he's never been before; probably at the latter end of the year

My question is how possible is it to get 2 or 3 tickets together for a match against one of the 'lesser' teams?
    I'm looking into becoming a One Hotspur member when renewals are open but even then it seems you're restricted in getting tickets together

I'm not interested in getting a hotel and ticket package deal- on a tight budget so literally fly out for the match and home afterwards

Any info greatly appreciated

Cheers.

tersam35 wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the place to post this so mods delete/move this if it isn't

I know its a bit early to be looking into this but any info/suggestions would be appreciated

I'm looking to go to a match with my brother early next season; he's never been before; probably at the latter end of the year

My question is how possible is it to get 2 or 3 tickets together for a match against one of the 'lesser' teams?
    I'm looking into becoming a One Hotspur member when renewals are open but even then it seems you're restricted in getting tickets together

I'm not interested in getting a hotel and ticket package deal- on a tight budget so literally fly out for the match and home afterwards

Any info greatly appreciated

Cheers.

Most of us on here are Bronze members, and I don't think any of us have ever missed out on a ticket for what you would call a game against a lesser team. They don't normally sell out on the first day of sale to members either so once you try get them within a couple of days of them going on sale, you'll be fine. You'll also have no problem getting 2 together, assuming again that your getting them within the first couplpe of days of them going on sale. If you need any help getting them, let me know and you can use my cards if need be. The key thing is that if you want 3 seats together, that you buy the 3 seats at the same time, i.e. in the one purchase to ensure you are all together.

Thanks for the info and offer for the use of your cards.
    I must've took the info I was reading up online wrong. I thought you could get one ticket through your membership, wait for the surplus tickets to go on general sale, and hope you could get one or two extra all in the same section.
    From the info you've given me, it looks like once I become a One Hotspur, I should be able to get the two or three tickets I need.
    As a matter of interest, would I be better off applying to be a Bronze member or will I be able to do all of the above under Lilywhite membership?

Cheers.

Thanks for the info and offer for the use of your cards.
    I must've took the info I was reading up online wrong. I thought you could get one ticket through your membership, wait for the surplus tickets to go on general sale, and hope you could get one or two extra all in the same section.
    From the info you've given me, it looks like once I become a One Hotspur, I should be able to get the two or three tickets I need.
    As a matter of interest, would I be better off applying to be a Bronze member or will I be able to do all of the above under Lilywhite membership?

Cheers.

You can only get 1 ticket per membership mate, i.e. you want 3 tickets, you need 3 memberships... hence the offer to use mine if need be ;)

Ah so I didn't take it up wrong :D
    I'll still go for the One Hotspur membership, talk to the brother and see what way to go about it but I might be back to you in a few months looking for a favour/use of your cards.

Cheers mate.

Ah so I didn't take it up wrong :D
    I'll still go for the One Hotspur membership, talk to the brother and see what way to go about it but I might be back to you in a few months looking for a favour/use of your cards.

Cheers mate.

You can risk waiting until they go on gernal sale, i.e. when non members can buy tickets, but it's obviously a risk. It's far easier to have membership cards in order to get tickets when they are released to members and ensure your all sitting together. Give me a shout if I can help.

Great thanks for the advice.
    Just so I'm crystal clear; I get your memberships numbers off of you and buy the tickets that way or how does it work with the cards?
    sorry for all the questions; new to all of this

Great thanks for the advice.
    Just so I'm crystal clear; I get your memberships numbers off of you and buy the tickets that way or how does it work with the cards?
    sorry for all the questions; new to all of this

Say for example, you got one membership during the summer for yourself, Bronze membership, when the tickets go on sale to bronze members, you would log in to your account that morning, I will have given you my 2 membership numbers and surnames on the cards which is what you would need, you use all 3 memberships to buy 3 tickets all beside eachother, (you are allocated seats beside eachother automatically). Closer to the game, I would need to either post you my cards or meet you and give them to you as the cards act as your ticket.
    You go to the turnstiles on the day, hand them your card, they scan it, and that's that.

So all in all you can use my cards once you buy everyone on this forum a pitcher of Fosters everytime you meet any of us...

• Advertisement

That's fair enough mate :-)
    Thanks for the info; I mite take you up on your offer closer to the time when the fixtures are out
    Cheers

Advertisement