Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket swap/sale/wanted superthread - post all in here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

tersam35 wrote: »
    That's fair enough mate :-)
    Thanks for the info; I mite take you up on your offer closer to the time when the fixtures are out
    Cheers

No bother, salted peanuts with the beer, cheers..

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Mrs W

Hi, I'm back again looking for help. someone sorted me out with tickets before for the hubby and its his 30th soon so I'd like to do the same again?

So if anyone would like to help me with a male and female membership?? Plus some advice on when would be a good time to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Mrs W

Mrs W wrote: »
    Hi, I'm back again looking for help. someone sorted me out with tickets before for the hubby and its his 30th soon so I'd like to do the same again?

So if anyone would like to help me with a male and female membership?? Plus some advice on when would be a good time to go?

Anyone??? Pretty please??

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pduff13

Hi, just sent you a PM. I can help perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 hunter1715

Hi
    I was hoping some of the members could advise the best way to get two tickets to any weekend spurs home game in November or December. I don't mind which match. I plan to take my wife on a sightseeing trip to London,…it’s a good excuse to get to see Spurs and win some brownie points at the sametime. Only thing is I don't have a clue how to obtain the tickets.

I'll appreciate it if anyone can help.

Cheers
    Richard

P.s The last time I was in WHL was many years ago, Ginola was playing against Villa. It finished 0-0 but is was just incredible to watch Ginola run at top speed down touch line, controlling the ball with two defender hanging off...just magical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

hunter1715 wrote: »
    Hi
    I was hoping some of the members could advise the best way to get two tickets to any weekend spurs home game in November or December. I don't mind which match. I plan to take my wife on a sightseeing trip to London,…it’s a good excuse to get to see Spurs and win some brownie points at the sametime. Only thing is I don't have a clue how to obtain the tickets.

I'll appreciate it if anyone can help.

Cheers
    Richard

P.s The last time I was in WHL was many years ago, Ginola was playing against Villa. It finished 0-0 but is was just incredible to watch Ginola run at top speed down touch line, controlling the ball with two defender hanging off...just magical.

If you let us know what game you want we can see if we can help you get sorted. Utd tickets went on sale this week so wont be easy to get and Liverpool are on sale next monday.

Mullo76 wrote: »
    If you let us know what game you want we can see if we can help you get sorted. Utd tickets went on sale this week so wont be easy to get and Liverpool are on sale next monday.

Thanks for the offer of help, any of the upcoming home fixture below would be good. Liverpool would be great if that was possible.

Newcastle Nov 10
    Man Utd Dec Sun 01
    Liverpool Dec Sun 15
    Place Sat Jan 11

Cheers

Thanks for the offer of help, any of the upcoming home fixture below would be good. Liverpool would be great if that was possible.

Newcastle Nov 10
    Man Utd Dec Sun 01
    Liverpool Dec Sun 15
    Place Sat Jan 11

Cheers
    just checked and utd, newcastle are booked out. I am going to Liverpool so dont have mem available. Can anyone else help with Liverpool?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Kinet1c

Can anyone recommend the best place to get tickets for this match? Flights booked already. Need 2, not fussed on location.

just checked and utd, newcastle are booked out. I am going to Liverpool so dont have mem available. Can anyone else help with Liverpool?

Use mine mate, I won't make it :mad:

• Advertisement

Thanks Hatch99, appreciate that. If you PM me you number I'll give you a call to make payment arrangements. Do you have two tickets by any chance. I'm planning to bring my wife to the game. Thanks again

Thanks Hatch99, appreciate that. If you PM me you number I'll give you a call to make payment arrangements. Do you have two tickets by any chance. I'm planning to bring my wife to the game. Thanks again

Will PM you mate

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dunder Mifflin

Hatch, what do you have to do / join to get access to tickets like you have? Just wondering really. Me and a friend are hoping to go to the Southampton game in March and I wouldn't mind getting tickets sorted as early as possible. Any suggestions?

Hatch, what do you have to do / join to get access to tickets like you have? Just wondering really. Me and a friend are hoping to go to the Southampton game in March and I wouldn't mind getting tickets sorted as early as possible. Any suggestions?
    you need to buy a lillywhite or bronze membership. cost between £45 and £60 dependant on which one. not really worth buying for just going to the odd game tbh. Tickets for that match go on sale on the 10/02. I should be able to get you two tickets for it as I wont be going as will be at Arsenal game the week before. if you pm me at end of Jan we can sort something.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dunder Mifflin

you need to buy a lillywhite or bronze membership. cost between £45 and £60 dependant on which one. not really worth buying for just going to the odd game tbh. Tickets for that match go on sale on the 10/02. I should be able to get you two tickets for it as I wont be going as will be at Arsenal game the week before. if you pm me at end of Jan we can sort something.
    Great stuff - I'll do that. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Looking for two tickets (beside each other) for the Newcastle game if anyone's got any going?

Cheers.

Ended up paying through the nose on stubhub :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

Kinet1c wrote: »
    Ended up paying through the nose on stubhub :(

How bad?

£92/ticket. No choice, bringing the father over for his birthday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

That's rough, they really are no better than the touts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Stubhub is a disgrace, what was wrong with the ticket exchange system of last season? The club should not be promoting touting like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Chocy4

Booked for Liverpool game in December and am stuck for 2 tickets if anyone could help.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 spudlover

http://www.change.org/stopstubhub

"Malcolm Clarke chair of the Football Supporters Federation has called sites like StubHub “legalised touts”. We have real concerns that the partnership threatens to make White Hart Lane unaffordable for most supporters".

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭dowthebow

Hey lads, looking to get 3 tickets for Everton game in February, on sale early Dec I think, can anyone with season tix help me out? Also if I wait for non membership sales a week later what chance do I have of getting sorted?
    Cheers

Alright Mate, can you read my msg above?
    Cheers

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Will PM you mate

Alright mate, can you read my above msg please?
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

I hope you get value for your money today...an early goal & we should hammer them......Id expect Hudd to be their MOTM today without a doubt

Enjoyed the day. Hull had done their homework and shutdown the wings for most of the game. Every time Lennon/Townsend got the ball their wing backs were up tight on them. It caused huge issues for most of the game for Spurs and made them look quite 1 dimensional as their central players didn't look creative. The Eriksen & Dembele changes were quite positive with both of them a lot more comfortable on the ball then Sandro & Holtby. 3 points for you but the team looked quite timid.

Yeah we'll try sort you out alright.

• Advertisement

Bump, ,lads lets keep all tickets stuff in here, cheers

Advertisement