Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket swap/sale/wanted superthread - post all in here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

ive no membership at all mate. What is this 'ticket exchange ' you talk of ?

ST holders who cannot make the game are allowed release their tickets back for sale through the Spurs ticketing site. I believe you have to have an account on the ticket site (not a membership, just sign up for an account on the site) to be able to buy the ticketsthat have been released.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ldn_yid

Hi
    I'm looking for two membership nos so can buy an extra two tickets for the everton game on Nov 29th.
    If any fellow yids are not going to this game I'm happy to put the loyality points on their cards.
    Thanks

galinka has his ST for sale for Everton and Man Utd at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

unusual ticket request someone maybe able to help.

looking for 2 or even one ticket for celtic v man u in nov......

keane=cock wrote: »

Ask here.

• Advertisement

Ask here.

thanks for the link have been on, and have fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Cossie9

Hi Guys,

I’m a first time Boards Poster and a fellow Yid (Spurs member for 4 years). I have two tickets for the Spurs v Liverpool match on November 1st 5.30 kick –off. Their West Stand upper tickets. I can’t go so willing to pass them on at face value. Although, they are £75 each. Email/post me a reply. I’m in the Dublin area. Cheers, cossie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

galinka has his ST for sale for Everton and Man Utd at home.

Looking for a spare for Everton

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭colly_browy

Looking for a spare memb. no. for the Man U game. Would be willing to offer mine for any other '08 game.

cheers
    colm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Looking for a spare memb. no. for the Man U game. Would be willing to offer mine for any other '08 game.

cheers
    colm

Colm, I'll PM you.

Sorry Dub Spur, using memberships for EFC game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭colly_browy

Thanks hatch, gentleman. Dublin spur, il PM you.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

Did you get the tickets?
    I tried to PM you but wasn't allowed.

ruiseal wrote: »
    Did you get the tickets?

no still searchin.....

Did you get the tickets?

think thats sorted now..

no still searchin.....

A friend of mine had tickets that he was trying to offload for either celtic/manu or manu/celtic, not sure which. I'm waiting for him to call me back. Will let you know as soon as I hear from him.

A friend of mine had tickets that he was trying to offload for either celtic/manu or manu/celtic, not sure which. I'm waiting for him to call me back. Will let you know as soon as I hear from him.

Just got a call back. The tickets were for the game at old trafford. Sorry if I got your hopes up.

Just got a call back. The tickets were for the game at old trafford. Sorry if I got your hopes up.

no worries thanks for the effort any way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 upthecake

Something tells me this fella doesn't get the concept of a Spurs Supporters forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sjd262

Got a single at the spurs game up for 80. If you want it.

Cheers,

Dan

sjd262 wrote: »
    Got a single at the spurs game up for 80. If you want it. [phone number removed]

Cheers,

Dan

Start explaining yourself sharpish fella.

What game?

What stand?

What currency you're talking about?

If you're touting you know where the door is. Apologies in advance if that's not the case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

looking for spare for man u game on dec 13th.Any help would be great.Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

ignore previous post got sorted on the ticket exchange :D

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

I want 2 tickets for myself and the 7 year old for the Blackburn or Everton game. It's his christmas treat. Any advice on best route. have no membership of any kind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Hey guys, I'm looking for a bit of advice above anything else with this post...

(This may seem off topic, but i swear it isnt!!) Myself and a few of my friends are heading for a trip to Old Trafford to see Utd v Everton on the 2nd Feb 09, and we're flying into Manchester on the Saturday morning - I was thinking of trying to get tickets to see Bolton v Spurs that afternoon (31/01/09, 3pm kickoff), so what i would like to know is - how would i go about getting away seats, if they are available to buy?

Now, of course, most of my friends being Utd fans, they would not be interested in coming with me, so at most I'm looking for 2 tickets. As with the poster above me, I have no form of membership to the club.

Any advice is greatly appreciated, in any form.

Cianán.

Sorry have only seen this now, have some family business which i staking up a lot of my time.
    I want 2 tickets for myself and the 7 year old for the Blackburn or Everton game. It's his christmas treat. Any advice on best route. have no membership of any kind.

Call the ticket office on +44 207 998 1068 to see if they have tickets for either game available, if they are sold out they may be able to sort you out with tickets released through the ST exchange scheme.

I can ask around for you, but might be a few days before I hear of anything. let me know if you need me to.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a bit of advice above anything else with this post...

(This may seem off topic, but i swear it isnt!!) Myself and a few of my friends are heading for a trip to Old Trafford to see Utd v Everton on the 2nd Feb 09, and we're flying into Manchester on the Saturday morning - I was thinking of trying to get tickets to see Bolton v Spurs that afternoon (31/01/09, 3pm kickoff), so what i would like to know is - how would i go about getting away seats, if they are available to buy?

Now, of course, most of my friends being Utd fans, they would not be interested in coming with me, so at most I'm looking for 2 tickets. As with the poster above me, I have no form of membership to the club.

Any advice is greatly appreciated, in any form.

Cianán.

If the game fails to sell out the club may release the remaining tickets on general sale, around the start of the new year.

You could try borrowing two memberships to apply for tickets yourself, which is almost certain to work (unlikely that game will sell to ST holders only)

If you are certain you want tickets give me a bell towards the middle of December and I might be able to get you a couple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Hey, thanks a mil for the reply. Im definately going to go to the match - I dont know any season ticket holders at all, so if you have any way of helping me at all that would be fantastic. I will get in touch with you a lot nearer to the date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Wanted: 1 for Spurs vs Man Utd 13th Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

Got sorted out for the Everton game through the club website ticket exchange. Thanks for the offer of help, much appreciated. Hven't been back on for a while, fairly busy myself

• Advertisement

For sale:

Newcastle, West Brom and Wigan [all away fixtures]. Prices are £34, £40, and £20 respectively.

Will be sitting with a mate of mine (that's assuming he travels to each game as well :D)

Advertisement