Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket swap/sale/wanted superthread - post all in here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Lads, what do you think the chances are of our Home game against Arsenal on Feb 7th being changed for TV coverage are. Its down for 3pm ko on the Sat, will it be moved for tv coverage do we think. I checked http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12942,00.html and they only have the tv live games listed until the end of Jan.

Flights are for next to nothing, tempted to just book them anyway, wont be losing much even if it does change. Cant get over too much due to work/family so wanna make sure I get 1 or 2 big ones in after XMAS.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Lads, what do you think the chances are of our Home game against Arsenal on Feb 7th being changed for TV coverage are. Its down for 3pm ko on the Sat, will it be moved for tv coverage do we think. I checked http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12942,00.html and they only have the tv live games listed until the end of Jan.

Flights are for next to nothing, tempted to just book them anyway, wont be losing much even if it does change. Cant get over too much due to work/family so wanna make sure I get 1 or 2 big ones in after XMAS.

Cheers

Rumour doing the rounds at the moment that it will be moved to the Sunday for a 1:30 kick-off. Not sure how true that is, but the bloke who backed it up on FTL says:
    the latest broadcaster picks were released to the press yesterday afternoon

Also, Hull away in Feb will be a Monday night game.

Interesting. Id imagine we will probably hear for definite in the next few days if the press got them over the last day or 2, and the tickets are due on sale next Monday !

Ronan, Id imagine the below link backs up your theory. I assume its definite seeing as its on the PL Official Site.

http://www.premierleague.com/page/UKAndIreland/0,,12306,00.html

Absolutely mate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

nice one lads just booked my flights when hearing this news only 12 euro all taxes and charges included unreal.:D

You flying from down south Kingdom ? i booked mine too, 60 odd quid, looking forward to it.

sure am goin over on the sat and back on the monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

still looking for 1 for man u on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

KingdomYid wrote: »
    sure am goin over on the sat and back on the monday

Booked Saturday for 100 and then had to book Sunday for 80!!:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Spursdad

Hi all new to this stuff and am looking for two seats together for the above spurs game for me and my son aged 12 he's never been. am looking for tickets on the east or west stands and will meet up if anyone has them

Thanks

Mate, according to the website, they are sold out completely so you will prob find it difficult to get your hands on them.

Spursdad wrote: »
    Hi all new to this stuff and am looking for two seats together for the above spurs game for me and my son aged 12 he's never been. am looking for tickets on the east or west stands and will meet up if anyone has them

Thanks

As far as I can make out there are a small number of tickets still on sale through the club's ticketing site but they are all single tickets (i.e. not two together)

Ring the ticket office and ask them if they have a pair.

If the game is announced as sold out ask them if they have tickets released yet on the ticket exchange scheme (if you need info on what that is read the FAQ sticky thread)

I'll keep an eye out, but you need to check here regularly as spares will shift fast given rSol might be making his last appearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

looking for a membership number to buy a third ticket for the boro game in march. have two memberships I can use already. if someone can help let me know thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

definitely not using my membership for that game so pm for details .

Not using mine either so let me know if you need another fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

Cheers for the help lads got sorted with a third number. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

There's a chance i might have 2 tickets for man.u away fa cup 24th of jan,let me know if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 33cl

i know it's a bit late to say the least but anyone got unused ticket(s) available for Pompey on Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

33cl wrote: »
    i know it's a bit late to say the least but anyone got unused ticket(s) available for Pompey on Sunday?
    If your a member there's some on the ticket exchange on spurs website

• Advertisement

Wanted - 1 or 2 tickets for Carling Cup Final, Wembley Stadium, March 1st.

p.s. Stop Laughing........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭northlondon17

season ticket holder living in Dublin, selling my cup final ticket.

[mod edit] forum charter rules state no touting, so no offers above face value plus booking fees please.

hi I will take that ticket off your hands if your serious,i was first to reply so please give me first refusal :D

KingdomYid wrote: »
    hi I will take that ticket off your hands if your serious,i was first to reply so please give me first refusal :D

Sorry mate, he was touting and I edited the post. I'll make that clearer in the edit, sorry for getting your hopes up :o

no worries Ronan i didnt realise he was looking for above face value.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Wanted - 1 or 2 tickets for Carling Cup Final, Wembley Stadium, March 1st.

p.s. Stop Laughing........

as hatch has got a ticket i take over his previous post.

in other words:
    tickets for final

me
    me
    me
    me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 brozio

I'll gladly take any available ticket for the final,
    have my flights and i'm just looking for one!:)

brozio wrote: »
    I'll gladly take any available ticket for the final,
    have my flights and i'm just looking for one!:)

Dave, have a look at Dublin Spur's thread on cup final packages, can't see you doing better than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

seeking 2 tickets together (preferably somewhere up high in the west stand) for spurs middlesboro on wed 4th March. Flights are dirt cheap and i dont work thursdays!!

can anyone help me out? spurs website says tickets are on general sale but can only get 1 and 1, not together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Ditpoker, there are 2 seats together in North stand section A. Otherwise maybe ring the ticket office 0044 844 844 0102 and ask them if they can do anything.

Advertisement