Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket swap/sale/wanted superthread - post all in here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

ditpoker wrote: »
    seeking 2 tickets together (preferably somewhere up high in the west stand) for spurs middlesboro on wed 4th March. Flights are dirt cheap and i dont work thursdays!!

can anyone help me out? spurs website says tickets are on general sale but can only get 1 and 1, not together.

If you manage to make the game give me a bell, as I'll be over as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Ditpoker, there are 2 seats together in North stand section A. Otherwise maybe ring the ticket office 0044 844 844 0102 and ask them if they can do anything.

nice one mullo, will give them a bell now. just found those 2 seats in north A, "restricted view" anyone know how restricted they are? is it that the east stand pole covers your line of vision??

i've been a few times before so i'd manage, but the person im traveling with has never been to a football match before so want to do it right if i can.

edit: just rang them, looks like its restricted view or not at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Hi lads..i hope this is the right place for this..next tuesday the 24th of feb i hope to go on the official site and book a ticket on line for the home game v Newcastle utd in April 18th usually the supporters club i'm in gets my tickets for me but because of new club rules the supporters club can't get tickets for catagory A games anymore so i have to go do it myself, and the prob is i'v never booked on line before.i am registered with the on line ticket site,i just want to know whats the correct way to do it and what to expect when i start..just so i don't make a balls of it..tanx...

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

tippspur wrote: »
    Hi lads..i hope this is the right place for this..next tuesday the 24th of feb i hope to go on the official site and book a ticket on line for the home game v Newcastle utd in April 18th usually the supporters club i'm in gets my tickets for me but because of new club rules the supporters club can't get tickets for catagory A games anymore so i have to go do it myself, and the prob is i'v never booked on line before.i am registered with the on line ticket site,i just want to know whats the correct way to do it and what to expect when i start..just so i don't make a balls of it..tanx...

Alright Tippspur, sorry if this is too basic but trying to cover everything. you need a lillywhite or bronze membership to buy tickets on the tues. Have the membership numbers of anyone you need to buy tickets for to hand along with your own and your credit card. Go to spurs.co.uk, select tickets on left hand side, click buy tickets. Will bring up a new window, sign into online ticketing system. Tickets will be available from 9.30. Click on Spurs v Newcastle. It will bring up stadium plan, click on stand, then section and choose no of tickets, if that no is avail it will bring up seats, if not try another section. You then need to assign any additional tickets you bought to the membership numbers of the other lads going with you. From there just accept and pay. Its straightforward once you are on there.

cheers

That will be a great help Mullo76,i have the lillywhite membership so i just wanted to know what to expect when i go on the site, tanx a lot for that..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭neilisagam

anyone here nice enuv to sell 2 tickets to spurs vs newcastle or spurs vs west brom? really want 2 go over b4 the end of the season

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

lads,anyone got a spare membership they arent using for newcastle game

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Good Morning, Curragh, no bother, pm me and i'll send you my details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Pete2008

Hi All

This is probably looking for a miracle but you guys are my last resort. The misses booked for my birthday trip to Liverpool and Villa. She was conned out of €230 by some dodgy site an now have no tickets for game. To add insult to injury my mate and I managed to get what we thought were two tickets to Wales V Ireland in the rugby. The run of luck continued and we only have one ticket now If any can help you would be my hero. I do have (dont laugh) two tickets for Rod Stewart live in the Marque in Cork to barter with

Pete, you've asking in the wrong place.

First off, what exactly are you looking for?

Secondly, unless it's tickets for a Spurs game then post your request here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=896

But before you do, read the rules of that forum carefully.

• Advertisement

A little compassion:)

Pete2008 wrote: »
    A little compassion:)

You got it, I could have just deleted the post...;)

Mate, it's a bit confusing exactly what game you want your tickets for...this is a forum for Spurs supporters, you won't find too many tickets for Liverpool games here. Or for the rugby for that matter.

You need to post on the forum I linked to. And as mod of that forum as well, I don't think it's a good idea to offer the ticket swap as it *might* be a breach of the rules (I'm unsure to be honest). Just offer face value and see how you get on.

I know mate totally my fault i just saw ticket swap. Its for the Liverpool game and the rugby in Cardiff.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

sorted for ticket,thanks

Got ticket for newcastle game,happy days. and better still a return flight from shannon/stansted for 17.50 taxes inc with Ryanair :).might see some of ye lads over there.

neilisagam wrote: »
    anyone here nice enuv to sell 2 tickets to spurs vs newcastle or spurs vs west brom? really want 2 go over b4 the end of the season

If you can definitely say you'll take tickets I get for you I'll try and source a pair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭neilisagam

If you can definitely say you'll take tickets I get for you I'll try and source a pair.

Id defo take them mate. been dying to go over but havent really had the chance this year.

neilisagam wrote: »
    Id defo take them mate. been dying to go over but havent really had the chance this year.

OK, will ask around. PM me your mobile number so I can get in touch with you asap to make sure you want the tickets I find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 stevenageyid

If anyone has a ticket for sale for Sunday please call Steve on 07799 410642 - I am desperate!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Hi lads,

Have a spare ticket for away end at Villa on Sunday week. Cost price, £35.

Let me know if interested.

Cheers

• Advertisement

Have asked around, might be able to shift for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

possible to get spurs away tickets for sunderland this saturday???

fly to newcastle cant be too expensive i reckon...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

anyone have any idea how hard it would be to get tickets to the liverpool game in the away supporters end last game of the season in anfield??

have a couple of liverpool fans friends of mine reckon it will be hard enough to get one in the home end, so will our fans travell there for final game you reckon?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 dolores82

nm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ldn_yid

Hi,
    Looking to buy two extra tickets for Spurs V Man City (May16th 2009). I'm a lilywhite member but need two extra tickets for two mates. Can anyone provide a membership number so i can buy 3 tickets together?
    Thanks,
    Cathal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

I have one spare in Block 33 Park Lane for the Newcastle game.

pm if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pduff13

anyone got 2spare for west brom home?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Looking for 1 for Man City please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

For sale:

Newcastle, West Brom and Wigan [all away fixtures]. Prices are £34, £40, and £20 respectively.

Will be sitting with a mate of mine (that's assuming he travels to each game as well :D)

Do you still have these mate, looking for West brom game? and do you have two for this week?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Looking for 2 tickets to the West Brom game if anyone has them?

Advertisement