Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket swap/sale/wanted superthread - post all in here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 FitzgeraldR

Hi All

I am looking for two tickets for Spurs V West Ham on Monday 28th December. It’s a Xmas present for my boyfriend and I am unsure about how to get tickets. All the packages are very expensive and I could do it a lot cheaper if I book flights, accommodation and tickets separately but if I don’t know if I will be able to get the tickets as it appears quite difficult to get them through the website i.e. need to be member etc

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get tickets????

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Mullo,
    Ment to say thanks here earlier re: PM/Wigan game

Phil

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hi All

I am looking for two tickets for Spurs V West Ham on Monday 28th December. It’s a Xmas present for my boyfriend and I am unsure about how to get tickets. All the packages are very expensive and I could do it a lot cheaper if I book flights, accommodation and tickets separately but if I don’t know if I will be able to get the tickets as it appears quite difficult to get them through the website i.e. need to be member etc

If anyone else has a lend of a membership I can help this poster with another one and sort tickets?

Lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 jerryDyid

If anyone else has a lend of a membership I can help this poster with another one and sort tickets?

Lads?
    new to the board but would be happy to help out with either male or female membership
    just pm me if i can help

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Hi All

No problem, I have 2 memberships so should be able to sort you out with tickets if you like. PM me and let me know. Cheers

• Advertisement

Loads of offers of help, I've PMed the OP so I'll get back to a few of you when needed.

Thanks lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 peterkeegan

am trying to get over for the sunderland game so if anyone has tickets that they are selling off let me know please

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Peter, have you a membership? Your best option at this stage unless someone with a season ticket comes along is to keep checking the ticket exchange as almost certain some will come up there closer to the time. If you dont have a membership I can help you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 peterkeegan

I have a client no as i have bought tickets before it allows me to see if tickets become available on the exchange, dunno have i membership though i had a junior spurs one alright when i was bout ten:D

I have a client no as i have bought tickets before it allows me to see if tickets become available on the exchange, dunno have i membership though i had a junior spurs one alright when i was bout ten:D

that should do as tickets are on general sale. I will keep an eye on site for you too and post if I see anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭golfball37

i joined up in the summer and was hoping to fo to Sunderland game on Nov 7th. Tickets are sold out. Anyone know if I can get 2 beside each other at this late stage? Had a genuine reason for not being able to go online for last 2 weeks and missed the general sale. :mad:

golfball37 wrote: »
    i joined up in the summer and was hoping to fo to Sunderland game on Nov 7th. Tickets are sold out. Anyone know if I can get 2 beside each other at this late stage? Had a genuine reason for not being able to go online for last 2 weeks and missed the general sale. :mad:

The only thing I can think of at this stage is to keep checking the ticket centre a few times a day for anything avail on ticket exchange. I will keep an eye out for you but at this stage you'd be lucky. Alternatively ring the ticket office and check with them too.

@PeterKeegan & golfball

there are at least two tickets on site for sunderland game, not together though golfball.

You need to go into the east or west stand, select the area 8 (west), 25 (east) and pick 1 ticket. not sure how long they will be there for. hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

hey mate

there are tickets available now on the website in the park lane end sections 36 and 45

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭golfball37

Guys- Thanks very much for the replies. I would not have checked back on the website without your posts here.

Managed to get 2 side by side South stand, am chuffed.. Needed them because I am bringing my kid brother to his 1st game and couldn't really be seperated.

Guys- Thanks very much for the replies. I would not have checked back on the website without your posts here.

Managed to get 2 side by side South stand, am chuffed.. Needed them because I am bringing my kid brother to his 1st game and couldn't really be seperated.

Great stuff atmosphere should be good as always in park lane, glad you got sorted. Hope you both have a great day and of course we get the result.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Hi lads,

I'm getting a tad desperate and I never registered in the Soccer Fourm to ask there (Ronan, if this post breaks charter etc please delete) but i'm up in Dublin for a conference on Saturday and i'm thinking of trying toget to the ireland game and bring Mrs Ziedth for our anniversery.

So, I'd be looking for two tickets together. It prob asking the world but if anyone can help let me know i'd owe ya big time.

Cheers.

great stuff always happy to help fellow spurs fans,enjoy the game I am heasing to the wigan game myself two weeks after

ziedth wrote: »
    Hi lads,

I'm getting a tad desperate and I never registered in the Soccer Fourm to ask there (Ronan, if this post breaks charter etc please delete) but i'm up in Dublin for a conference on Saturday and i'm thinking of trying toget to the ireland game and bring Mrs Ziedth for our anniversery.

So, I'd be looking for two tickets together. It prob asking the world but if anyone can help let me know i'd owe ya big time.

Cheers.

Don't need to be registered to access the tickets&travel forum mate, there's a thread on there worth trying.

Ticketmaster still have tickets but they're only selling as a package with Wednesday's game included.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Don't need to be registered to access the tickets&travel forum mate, there's a thread on there worth trying.

Ticketmaster still have tickets but they're only selling as a package with Wednesday's game included.

ya see thats the prob and i'd never shift them for the wednesday.

cheers though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 pduff13

Hi,

I am looking for some membership numbers for Wolves at home in December. Preferably Bronze members but Lillywhite may do.
    I am a member but I need numbers for my mates.

So anyone who wants a few loyalty points drop me a PM. Thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

sent you a pm pduff

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭eoinola

Hey

I am looking for some membership numbers for Man City at home on 15 December. I am going with the brother (another long time spurs fan who has managed to get the wife allow him go!!) and my sister is coming from germany to see the game.

I am a Bronze member so only need two numbers....so anyone who wants a few loyalty points drop me a PM and likewise if anyone wants to use my number just pm me and i will give it to you no problem at all..afterall we are spurs fans

Thanks a million

Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I have my own and my missus membership if needed, PM me for details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Sligo Spur

eoinola wrote: »
    Hey

I am looking for some membership numbers for Man City at home on 15 December. I am going with the brother (another long time spurs fan who has managed to get the wife allow him go!!) and my sister is coming from germany to see the game.

I am a Bronze member so only need two numbers....so anyone who wants a few loyalty points drop me a PM and likewise if anyone wants to use my number just pm me and i will give it to you no problem at all..afterall we are spurs fans

Thanks a million

Eoin

Are you aware game has been changed from 15 to 16 Dec?. Bummer for me but think I will still go.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭eoinola

thanks sligo spur....i know now its on 16th!!! Flights changed and booked.... so still all good to go... thanks to those who pm'd me..cant wait for game ..

great win today - come on u super spurs...

e

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Willoflood

Hi all

im going to be in London on the 22nd november and am hoping to go to the wigan game.
    i see on the website that it is sold out and im a bit surprised. i would except a game against the big four or city to sell out but wigan??

anyway there is some available on ticket exchange. can someone tell me how ticket exchange works?is it simply paying for these tickets through the website and theyll be posted to you??

also if worst comes to worst, what are the chances of getting some tickets outside the ground on matchday?

thanks for the help

Hi Willoflood

Yes buying tickets on the exchange is exactly the same process as buying them with your membership,just pay by credit card and they will be posted just like always.Hope this info helps,I am myself heading to this game with a gang should be a good day out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

heading to the NFl this weekend but looking for 2 tickets for Spurs v Stoke, anyone know anyway of gettign these?

my mate already ahs 2 through the membership but its sold out so not sure how to get another 2.

thks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭colly_browy

Folks,

I'm looking for a membership for the Man City game.
    Points transfer goes without saying.

Cheers

PS Im able to return the favour for any game for the rest of the season (except Arsenal home!)

Advertisement