Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket swap/sale/wanted superthread - post all in here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

colly I am not using mine. Is it just the one? will pm it to u.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭colly_browy

Cheers Mullo, yep just the one. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭eoinola

so disappointed.... cant believe tickets for city game all sold out...anyone any ideas on how to get some?

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭colly_browy

Surely it's only the season tickets and 1000 priority tickets that have sold out. The bulk are held off until tomorrow 9:30 when they're on sale for bronze/lilywhite members.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Tottenham vs Man CityBarclays Premier League match at White Hart Lane

Bronze Members Priority Sale (1000 tickets): Monday 26 October

Bronze / Lilywhite Members Sale: Tuesday 27 October

Guest Day: Wednesday 4 November

General Sale (Subject to availability): Thursday 5 November

Loyalty Points: 1

• Advertisement

Ronan/All STH's and everyone else,Im looking for a ticket for our section at Anfield. The game has been moved to Sunday Jan 10th for Sky coverage. I have flights/hotel etc booked, heading for the weekend. I'll probably get a ticket for home section, but as you can imagine, Id much rather be in with our lot.

Any help is much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭shrek008

Hi,Want to go to the Burnley game on 16/01/10 as an xmas pressie for 11 year son. would anyone have two tickets for that game. thanks a mil!

shrek008 wrote: »
    Hi,Want to go to the Burnley game on 16/01/10 as an xmas pressie for 11 year son. would anyone have two tickets for that game. thanks a mil!

Shrek, we are playing Hull that day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 makeupsomething

Hi I this thread showed up when I was looking for tickets. I was meant to get my dad tickets for Christmas to the hull game at white heart land on the 16th of January but I missed out and ended up with a flight and hotel booked and no tickets.

So if anyone here could help me out with 1 or 2 tickets it would be much appreciated.

please

Hi I this thread showed up when I was looking for tickets. I was meant to get my dad tickets for Christmas to the hull game at white heart land on the 16th of January but I missed out and ended up with a flight and hotel booked and no tickets.

So if anyone here could help me out with 1 or 2 tickets it would be much appreciated.

please

Ring the ticket office mate, although website says it is sold out.

• Advertisement

Starie1975 wrote: »
    Hello all, i'm looking for two tickets for Mick Flannery in the Roisin Dubh, Galway on the 18th.

Sorry wrong thread Starie, this is only for Spurs tickets. Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 peterkeegan

hey lads am looking for a few membership no's to get tickets for the everton game at the end of february will return the favour whenever i am needed too. looking to take my son and his friend over, trying to convert a few man u fans biggrin.gif

Peter

my wifes and my sons are spare if any use?

cheers

that would be great Mullo can you pm or email me on peterkeegan@gmail.com and as i said whenever i can return the favour i will. I am only stuck for one more now

I'll email you now, I can get you a third one if no one else on here lends theres but I prob wont know until tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭eoinola

if anyone ever needs a number (bronze) give me a pm and i would be more than happy to give it to you....

thats great i have till next week till they go on general sale anyway but after the last everton game i'd say they'll sell out fast

• Registered Users Posts: 33 jerryDyid

eoinola wrote: »
    if anyone ever needs a number (bronze) give me a pm and i would be more than happy to give it to you....
    same here
    not gonna get over much this year :mad: got a mr(bronze) & mrs(lillywhite)
    if i'm not using happy to help out:D

thanks lads i am now sorted, cant wait to get over thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

hi lads im looking for 2 tickets, travel and accomodation for the game against leeds.
    does anyone know of good deals/websites?

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

hi lads im looking for 2 tickets, travel and accomodation for the game against leeds.
    does anyone know of good deals/websites?

cheers

Have you memberships available? Tickets are £20 and £30 depending on stand, on sale dates to be announced shortly.

I priced all the London airports last night, best deal I could get was Ryanair into Stansted on Saturday and back on Sunday, worked out at €100. Booked the Radisson at Stansted for €92 (through Roomex on pigsback.com, get €20 back in credit and I redeemed a €25 voucher as well)

There is a Travelodge at Harlow Town (Stansted Express stops there) and also one at Enfield Lock IIRC which should be cheap.

You could try the Holiday Inn at Walthamstow which is a few miles from the ground.

Really depends on where you want to stay and where you fly into.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Have you memberships available? Tickets are £20 and £30 depending on stand, on sale dates to be announced shortly.

I priced all the London airports last night, best deal I could get was Ryanair into Stansted on Saturday and back on Sunday, worked out at €100. Booked the Radisson at Stansted for €92 (through Roomex on pigsback.com, get €20 back in credit and I redeemed a €25 voucher as well)

There is a Travelodge at Harlow Town (Stansted Express stops there) and also one at Enfield Lock IIRC which should be cheap.

You could try the Holiday Inn at Walthamstow which is a few miles from the ground.

Really depends on where you want to stay and where you fly into.

no, no membership. im not bothered about where we stay or how we get there

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

no, no membership. im not bothered about where we stay or how we get there

Just realised the Stansted Express isn't running that weekend (there is a bus replacement service), so here is my suggestion:

Ryanair flight to Stansted for €62 plus booking fee

Dep 11:55 Arr 13:10 on Saturday

Dep 10:50 Arr 12:05 on Sunday (there is a slightly later flight for €10 more)

Then look for a Travelodge or similar around Liverpool Street, the one at Liv St is £72 that night or 1 mile away at Aldgate East it is £59.

The bus replacement service is very frequent and will take you one hour from Stansted into Liverpool Street station, dump your bags then start making your way to WHL. Note there will be no rail service to White Hart Lane station from Liverpool St on the Saturday either, so you have the option of getting the tube to Seven Sisters via the Victoria Line, or according to the rail operator there will be a rail service serving Enfield Town (through WHL station) from Stratford, which is a few tube stations east of Liv St.

If that sounds complicated it's not, trust me! The TFL website has a very good journey planner available on it, which you can check nearer to the day, and I'll be over that day and can help you if needed.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/

If price isn't an obstacle then you should look at flying into Heathrow or Gatwick Airports (Picadilly Line to Green Park then change to Victoria Line to Seven Sisters from Heathrow, Train to Victoria then Victoria Line to Seven Sisters from Gatwick) and look for a central hotel. Gloucster Road just east of Earls Court has some reasonable hotels and a few decent boozers/restaurants nearby, I stayed there last week for the Fulham/West Ham games, and failing that there are loads of decent airport hotels at both airports (you could get the Hilton at Gatwick for €100 and it's right beside the terminal)

For tickets, if you are definitely going I'm sure there are people here who'll lend you a membership, I can help out with one if needed.

Lads, let me know if memberships are needed, it will be no problem at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Sligo Spur

Probably not going to be at too many games between now and end of season.

PM me if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 RebelYell5

Hi,
    looking to head over with my 7-year old to see the Blackburn game. Have the airfares taken care of, but not tickets. Am not a member of the website (yet ?). If anyone is interested in selling two tickets for that game pls give me a shout.

thx,
    Rebel

Rebel may be able to help. I will send you a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 adrian19081970

Folks,

I'm also looking for 2 tickets for the Blackburn game. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks, Adrian

Mark/Lads, let me know if ye need a dig out for the Blackburn game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Piko

Hey guys,

i'm looking to buy two tickets to the blackburn game for my boyfriend's 30th. If anyone could help me out with a membership number, that would be great :)

Advertisement