Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket swap/sale/wanted superthread - post all in here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Piko wrote: »
    Hey guys,

i'm looking to buy two tickets to the blackburn game for my boyfriend's 30th. If anyone could help me out with a membership number, that would be great :)

Lads, can anyone help out Piko ? Unfortunately im all booked up for Blackburn.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Jmcc001

hi lads trying to get 2 tickets for the villa match on the 6th of feb can any 1 help cant get them from one hotspur as i dont have an account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

me too guys, if anyone has two tickets for the villa game id be interested. one for myself and one for a villa supporter!!! pm me if you have anything.

thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Jmcc001 wrote: »
    hi lads trying to get 2 tickets for the villa match on the 6th of feb can any 1 help cant get them from one hotspur as i dont have an account

I would say you will struggle at this stage. Match is sold out. I got two single tickets for mates last week but it took me all week to get them on the ticket exchange. Just checked again and there is none available at the moment. What about trying the thomas cook packages where you get ticket + one nights hotel accom. Will be more expensive but at least you'd get the two tickets together.

Hatch99 wrote: »

Just bumping this I have bought tickets for this as has Hatch so if anyone can help drop a note.

cheers

• Advertisement

cheers mate just feels like im being screwed 599e for 1 night 2 tickets & flights

cheers mate just feels like im being screwed 599e for 1 night 2 tickets & flights

yeah it is a bit steep alright. if you get tickets in the north stand its 300 sterling for the one nights accomadation. considering 2 tickets are roughly 80, thats 220 for 1 night accomadation.

What you could try is to sign up for the ticket site now and keep checking very very regularly. As there are on general sale now I dont think you need a membership, just a client id for ticket site. You would need to open the game and click on a stand and follow the ticket exchange link at the bottom. Very unlikely to get two together.

If I see any on there I will post a note here for you.

Mullo76 wrote: »
    yeah it is a bit steep alright. if you get tickets in the north stand its 300 sterling for the one nights accomadation. considering 2 tickets are roughly 80, thats 220 for 1 night accomadation.

What you could try is to sign up for the ticket site now and keep checking very very regularly. As there are on general sale now I dont think you need a membership, just a client id for ticket site. You would need to open the game and click on a stand and follow the ticket exchange link at the bottom. Very unlikely to get two together.

If I see any on there I will post a note here for you.

tryed that on the spurs web site but it will not let me order i emailed the customer help yesterday but im still waiting on a reply

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

Hey guys,

i'm looking to buy two tickets to the blackburn game for my boyfriend's 30th. If anyone could help me out with a membership number, that would be great :)

pm if you still need nos

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hey guys,

curraghyid wrote: »
    pm if you still need nos

I can also help with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭geurrp the yard

Dont Suppose anyone has a membership number I can get a lend of(I think Thats what i need). Im in london this weekend and am hoping to see Sprus and leeds in the FA Cup. The tickets are on general sale but it has on the spurs website that you need to be on registered on their database.Ive registered me details but still cant buy the tickets. Anyone know a way around this.

Dont Suppose anyone has a membership number I can get a lend of(I think Thats what i need). Im in london this weekend and am hoping to see Sprus and leeds in the FA Cup. The tickets are on general sale but it has on the spurs website that you need to be on registered on their database.Ive registered me details but still cant buy the tickets. Anyone know a way around this.

Have you tried ringing the ticket office and explaining?

The problem with a membership number at this stage is that the tickets will need to be collected from the box office with member card and id. So unless someone who is going can buy them you may have difficulty picking them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭geurrp the yard

Have you tried ringing the ticket office and explaining?

The problem with a membership number at this stage is that the tickets will need to be collected from the box office with member card and id. So unless someone who is going can buy them you may have difficulty picking them up.

Yeah ill give them a ring and see what they say, thanks for the info.

Mickman/JMC001 - There is one ticket for the villa match on the website now, go into north stand area 56. If you want tickets for this the only way I can see you getting them is to buy whatever comes up. I am in it at the moment but will release it in a few mins, just a heads up in case you want to buy it.

Mickman/JMC001 - There is one ticket for the villa match on the website now, go into north stand area 56. If you want tickets for this the only way I can see you getting them is to buy whatever comes up. I am in it at the moment but will release it in a few mins, just a heads up in case you want to buy it.

thanks mate for trying but i need 2

thanks mate for trying but i need 2
    No probs. Getting two together will be hard, thought if you picked up one now and another later you'd have your two.

No probs. Getting two together will be hard, thought if you picked up one now and another later you'd have your two.

it will be her first match ever to see i dont think she would be up to sitting on her own . (i wouldnt mind lol):D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,527 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

im looking for 2 tickets for the fulham game on the 26th if anyone has spares.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

I can help with the blackburn game, drop me a pm and i will help out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Piko

Got 2 tickets for the Blackburn game. Thanks to curraghyid and everyone for helping me out :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭larry1

Hi,

Looking to bring my 9 yr old to a home game as a birthday present. Would anybody be able to help with 2 tickets to Blackburn or Portsmouth game. This would be a first trip for both of us :)

Many thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Spurs Clone

All
    Am looking to get 2 tics for Portsmouth game on Mar 27th. I ideally want two together.

I can see from website there are some together but i only have one membership card - could i borrow another membership card to use to assign the 2nd ticket to.

I am happy to return the favour to anyone else.

Hope this is not against rules of the forum

thanks
    gerry

All
    Am looking to get 2 tics for Portsmouth game on Mar 27th. I ideally want two together.

I can see from website there are some together but i only have one membership card - could i borrow another membership card to use to assign the 2nd ticket to.

I am happy to return the favour to anyone else.

Hope this is not against rules of the forum

thanks
    gerry

Not against the rules at all mate, thats a big feature of the forum. I have one spare, i'll PM you.

larry1 wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking to bring my 9 yr old to a home game as a birthday present. Would anybody be able to help with 2 tickets to Blackburn or Portsmouth game. This would be a first trip for both of us :)

Many thanks

Larry, sorry only spotted this now, did you get sorted? Which game do you want. My memberships are being used for both games but sure someone on here can help.

Lads - if Larry is not sorted can anyone who can help drop a note please.

cheers

Larry, sorry only spotted this now, did you get sorted? Which game do you want. My memberships are being used for both games but sure someone on here can help.

Lads - if Larry is not sorted can anyone who can help drop a note please.

cheers

Never even spotted Larry's post last night, apologies, Im all out for both games, surely someone can help him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Kick off time for the Blackburn game on 13th march has been changed to 12.45 because of live coverage by Sky sports..for anyone here that might be going to that game..feckin blessed I have an early flight over to it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

tippspur wrote: »
    Kick off time for the Blackburn game on 13th march has been changed to 12.45 because of live coverage by Sky sports..for anyone here that might be going to that game..feckin blessed I have an early flight over to it myself

Booked flight this morning! And no rush back now! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

galinka wrote: »
    Booked flight this morning! And no rush back now! Thanks.
    Are you on the 08.10 out of Cork by any chance ? cos that's the one we're on.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

larry1 wrote: »
    Hi,

Many thanks

I have a spare membership and can help with this, but will need to sort out soon as I'll be out of the country from next week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Spurs Clone

Not against the rules at all mate, thats a big feature of the forum. I have one spare, i'll PM you.

Thanks Hatch99
    Just got fixed up for another ticket thanks to you. Sent you a PM also

cheers
    gerry

Advertisement