Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket swap/sale/wanted superthread - post all in here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Thanks Hatch99
    Just got fixed up for another ticket thanks to you. Sent you a PM also

cheers
    gerry

No problem Gerry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

hey guys. would anyone be able to help with 2 tickets to spurs v blackburn at the lane on march 13th?

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

mickman wrote: »
    hey guys. would anyone be able to help with 2 tickets to spurs v blackburn at the lane on march 13th?
    pm sent Mick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kevinoh

larry1 wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking to bring my 9 yr old to a home game as a birthday present. Would anybody be able to help with 2 tickets to Blackburn or Portsmouth game. This would be a first trip for both of us :)

Many thanks

I have sent you a pm with two membership numbers for the Portsmouth game.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭larry1

kevinoh wrote: »
    I have sent you a pm with two membership numbers for the Portsmouth game.

Apologies, I am still awaiting a new password (email issues :o) so I had to use a temp name. Thanks for your help on this but I got sorted by another boards member:)

Many thanks to everyone who was willing to help

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Wheelo

Lads, first post, but a general question tbh!!

Was gona see if the father in law fancied heading over to a spurs match (hes a big spurs fan but hasnt been over in a couple of years now), so was looking at doing a day trip (flights to gatwick are grand most saturdays), but looked at the availability for 'general sale' matches and its tough to get 2 together.

Dont mind going to a match against a brutal team - a cheap flight and 2 tickets together is all im looking for, not bothered about opposition

I know alot of ye on here seem to have membership numbers - just, do you give them out handy enough (bumps up your loyalty points in sure :D), or will I try source elsewhere? Probably wont be til next season tbh, cant see asny going spare for arsenal or chelsea!! - i wouldnt even have the cheek to ask yiz for tickets for those matches but ahem if thered be any going id be in the good books with herself ;)!!)- (well was looking at everton and portsmouth matches this evening but cant seem to find 2 together!!) so just doing a bit of forward planning.

Cheers - and sorry if this sounds cheeky btw but i dont want to have to give a tout or travel agent money!! (in fact i refuse to, so unless i source the tickets meself, im not gona bother i feel that strongly about those scumbags)

Wheelo wrote: »
    Lads, first post, but a general question tbh!!

Was gona see if the father in law fancied heading over to a spurs match (hes a big spurs fan but hasnt been over in a couple of years now), so was looking at doing a day trip (flights to gatwick are grand most saturdays), but looked at the availability for 'general sale' matches and its tough to get 2 together.

Dont mind going to a match against a brutal team - a cheap flight and 2 tickets together is all im looking for, not bothered about opposition

I know alot of ye on here seem to have membership numbers - just, do you give them out handy enough (bumps up your loyalty points in sure :D), or will I try source elsewhere? Probably wont be til next season tbh, cant see asny going spare for arsenal or chelsea!! - i wouldnt even have the cheek to ask yiz for tickets for those matches but ahem if thered be any going id be in the good books with herself ;)!!)- (well was looking at everton and portsmouth matches this evening but cant seem to find 2 together!!) so just doing a bit of forward planning.

Cheers - and sorry if this sounds cheeky btw but i dont want to have to give a tout or travel agent money!! (in fact i refuse to, so unless i source the tickets meself, im not gona bother i feel that strongly about those scumbags)

Welcome on board Wheelo. Let me know what game you had in mind and I'll try sort you out. The likes of Arsenal and Chelsea would be difficult alrite, but Id certainly try get you a couple if needed.

Gatwick and Stanstead are very handy, particularly Stanstead as the stanstead express goes to Tottenham Hale station, which is 20 min walk or 5 mins in a cab to the ground.

The Arsenal tickets are on sale soon enough so have a look at the flights etc and let me know.

Stick around either way mate and air your opinion ;)

One other thing, the Arsenal and Chelsea games will most likely get moved from Sat 3pm for television coverage, I will post up any changes when they are announced, so dont go booking any flights just yet mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Wheelo

Very helpful Hatch, much appreciated! Just gona send ye a pm now!! Cheers!!

Wheelo wrote: »
    Very helpful Hatch, much appreciated! Just gona send ye a pm now!! Cheers!!

No problem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Hey guys, got 2 tickets for Spurs against Man Utd in Old Trafford, they're 2 home tickets though - was going to bring 2 of my Utd supporting mates and try get an away ticket to the match, any idea how I'd go about this? I've always had to sit on my hands not with the Spurs fans... This time I want to be able to sing!!

Any of you lads planning on heading over for this match, might have a spare ticket going?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭golfball37

Lads anyway of getting 2 tickets beside each other to the Pompey game on March 27th?

It says sold out on the website, I have a client no.

golfball37 wrote: »
    Lads anyway of getting 2 tickets beside each other to the Pompey game on March 27th?

It says sold out on the website, I have a client no.

Call the ticket office and see has there been any returns !

• Registered Users Posts: 3 emo19

hi guys i am new to this and i know i am probally asking the impossible but i was wondering is there any where i would be able to get 1 or 2 tickets to the arsenal game on the 10th of april

emo19 wrote: »
    hi guys i am new to this and i know i am probally asking the impossible but i was wondering is there any where i would be able to get 1 or 2 tickets to the arsenal game on the 10th of april

Yor leaving it a bit late pal, seems to be sold out.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/ticketinfo_latest.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 daves1372

as the post say's i have 2 tickets in block 143 for the final, now this is the question i need to swap to the united end as my great Md got tickets for the villa end and can't see myself sitting there all day on my hands, or crying if todays game is anything to go by, so has anyone got tics they want to swap?:D

daves1372 wrote: »
    as the post say's i have 2 tickets in block 143 for the final, now this is the question i need to swap to the united end as my great Md got tickets for the villa end and can't see myself sitting there all day on my hands, or crying if todays game is anything to go by, so has anyone got tics they want to swap?:D

This is a spurs forum mate, on yer bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Wrong forum as pointed out, but have a look at this thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055813582

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 daves1372

ty sorry did not open my eyes

Was gonna do day trip for chelsea game as need to be in work on the sunday, but no late flight home after the game :(

Have 1 membership remaining if anyone needs one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭tobsey

Hi lads, I'm not a Spurs fan but I'm in London for the week with work and I was thinking of going to the Bolton match on Wednesday. Is there any chance I'll get a ticket on the night or should I get in touch with the ticket office first?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

tobsey wrote: »
    Hi lads, I'm not a Spurs fan but I'm in London for the week with work and I was thinking of going to the Bolton match on Wednesday. Is there any chance I'll get a ticket on the night or should I get in touch with the ticket office first?

Tickets are on general sale, but need to be booked in person from the Ticket Office or paid at turnstiles on night:
    Tickets are still available for Wednesday night's (February 24) big FA Cup fifth-round replay against Bolton at White Hart Lane.

You could be at the Lane for just £20 Adults and £10 Concessions as we bid for a place in the quarter-finals of the competition.

SALE DETAILS

Tickets will come off sale via telephone and internet at 5.00pm this evening - Monday, February 22. After this point tickets can only be purchased in person from the Paxton Road Ticket Office or via turnstiles in the North and East Stands on the evening.

POST/DUPLICATE TICKETS

All tickets purchased up until 4pm today - Monday, February 22 - will be sent out via First Class Post on Monday evening (if that was the selected method at the point of sale). Supporters are asked to wait until they have received their last post prior to travelling to the match to contact the Ticket Office for a duplicate ticket if they have not received it.

Any supporters that require a duplicate ticket for this match are asked to email their request to ticket.office@tottenhamhotspur.com and title their email 'Bolton Duplicate Ticket Request'. Please include your Client Reference Number and the last four digits of the card used to purchase the tickets. If you are unable to email then please call 0844 844 0102 and select option 2.

PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY!

Due to the volume of late bookings for this match there are expected to be a large number of collections on the night. Therefore, anyone collecting a ticket is asked to arrive at White Hart Lane as early as possible.
    Remember, we kick-off at 8pm.

Reckon you'll have no problem mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭tobsey

Thanks for that. I had read that article on the website but the last paragraph threw me a bit. I've feck all else to do while i'm here so i might wander up.

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Was gonna do day trip for chelsea game as need to be in work on the sunday, but no late flight home after the game :(

Have 1 membership remaining if anyone needs one

same here, knew it would be moved but was hoping for an early sat or sun as cant stay over. Ah well, keep the brownie points for another time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 superluka

Bit of a long shot this, but im a spurs fan have a membership - could do with another membership thou so I can get 2 tickets vs Chelsea.

Cheers.

superluka wrote: »
    Bit of a long shot this, but im a spurs fan have a membership - could do with another membership thou so I can get 2 tickets vs Chelsea.

Cheers.

I will send you a pm now.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pduff13

Does anyone know if more City tickets for Saturday week will go up on sale? Missed application period. Would have had enough points too.

pduff13 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if more City tickets for Saturday week will go up on sale? Missed application period. Would have had enough points too.

I wouldnt think so. Only suggestion I have is to ring ticket office.
    Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭aarymark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭aarymark

pm sent

Advertisement