Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MsocSc. Sociology

Options
  • 18-07-2008 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

Hello. Two questions have I. I'm thinking of applying for the MsocSc. Sociology, applications close on the 31st (july) so I think I'm still alright for applying, and I've got a 2.1, so I think as long as the course isn't filled I have a decent chance of getting in. I hadn't applied up to now because I wasn't entirely sure if I wanted to do sociology, but after thinking about it for a while I think I'd really like too. I'm also going mad not doing any work, and the idea of going a year without it is kind of...depressing :o

I have two questions really, are there any boards people who've done the MsocSc? Any experiences, good/bad? Number two, are the career guidance people open over the summer? I wouldn't mind talking to one of them before applying if I can.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭spaceylou

Hi, can't help you with the first question only to say you seem to have thought about it for a while so why not go for it BUT

in relation to the opening hours of careers..I think they are open, (11-1 & 2-5) there is nothing on their web page to say they aren't open but maybe give them a ring first to be sure - 7167573

Advertisement