Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

why's half of boards users so proper?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭turf

MIN2511 wrote: »
    I thought the OP was male:confused:

i am.. he's givin a diff example.

ESB arrears are more complicated.. im assuming you checked through my started threads. landlord gave back money to other tenants before me.. from new zealand, never see them again. then he puts last 2 months in my name with my home address and says its my problem.. not very fair. and the new zealanders refused to give me money for 2 months ntl and they had 2 laptops on the go non-stop. so i got landed with 2 bills unfairly and i'm unemployed, finished college and in alot of college debt so cant pay. anyways, thats off-topic ntlbells..

back on topic..

Wagon wrote: »
    :eek: Really? Did not pick up on that. Sounded like a 16 year old girly thing to do :confused:

oooooh burn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I like duffel coats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

turf wrote: »
    i am.. he's givin a diff example.

ESB arrears are more complicated.. im assuming you checked through my started threads. landlord gave back money to other tenants before me.. from new zealand, never see them again. then he puts last 2 months in my name with my home address and says its my problem.. not very fair. and the new zealanders refused to give me money for 2 months ntl and they had 2 laptops on the go non-stop. so i got landed with 2 bills unfairly and i'm unemployed, finished college and in alot of college debt so cant pay. anyways, thats off-topic ntlbells..

back on topic..

I didn't really want to know the story, but thanks for the update.

So you're a big sucker....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

I genuinely look down on the op and think I am better then him. I pay my bills, don't go to work drunk, don't illegally download anything and don't disrespect women by trying to dump them in an hilarious manner.

Get a job you scrounger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

On a different note...What do the stars under your username mean?

Back on topic...Did you report that landlord Turf? They're all doing that now. Don't let another one get away with it. In an act of revenge (and I'd love to help here) I recommend we get some prostitutes and bring them to the house. Ride them all senseless till they fall asleep. Send a call to the landlord to come over because there's a problem with the toilet. Run away and after leaving a note saying "They're your problem now".

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭RuailleBuaille

when did everyone get so pretentious.

When they became aware that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

You'd do well to study some basic English grammar rather than concerning yourself with something over which you have no control. Just seems like a better use of your time TBH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

snollup wrote: »
    Man, I couldn't agree with you more. Far too many self righteous folk here! People are far too quick to have a go when someone is asking for advise. People should be banned for this imo.
    So let me get this straight, you're having a go at people who have a go at people?

Pot, meet kettle, kettle, this is pot! :)

Dragan wrote:
    kaimera wrote:
    Yes.
    No.
    Maybe.
    Can you repeat the question?
    You're not the boss of me now,
    You're not the boss of me now and your not so big!
    Life is unfair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭SadisticSilence

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Maybe.
    Life is unfair.

Maybe.
    I don't know.
    Life is unfair.

Phail....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    I like duffel coats.

They are very multi-functional... coats and covers for when you crash at a gaff party! Duffel coats FTW!!

i see all the pricks jus came online that i was on about

Wreck wrote: »
    I genuinely look down on the op and think I am better then him. I pay my bills, don't go to work drunk, don't illegally download anything and don't disrespect women by trying to dump them in an hilarious manner.

Get a job you scrounger.
    the only thing i havent done is the hilarious dumping but i want to so bad. look down on me so :cool: ur the type of ponsy prick on boards i started this thread about

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

the only thing i havent done is the hilarious dumping but i want to so bad. look down on me so :cool: ur the type of ponsy prick on boards i started this thread about

Sorry, I don't have time to reply to all the valid points you've brought up because I'm busy earning a living, paying my debts, being polite and not stealing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Do you want to point them out because in fairness, all I see are a load of people taking the piss and you taking it seriously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

humanji wrote: »
    Do you want to point them out because in fairness, all I see are a load of people taking the piss and you taking it seriously.

QFT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

Seems to me that op original point was that people come on here looking for some genuine advise and for their trouble more times then not they get abuse. Must say on a lot of the threads I've read I'd agree with him. Now to come onto Boards seeking for advise on personal issues seems a little naive to me but not to some (who may have no one else to go to).
    So, what is the purpose of Boards.ie? Is it to help people out or to make people feel even worse about them???:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

OP: Clearly you're not suited to Boards. Maybe you should try find another forum where the humour won't make that Whoooooooooosh noise as it goes over your head...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I'm a pretentious cùnt who must be stopped!!! Only messing, yeah I agree with OP.

Naos wrote: »
    OP: Clearly you're not suited to Boards. Maybe you should try find another forum where the humour won't make that Whoooooooooosh noise as it goes over your head...

you know you can appreciate different forms of humor.. i find south park and frasier equally funny. ur the type of guy who wouldnt laugh at south park just cause its immature humor?
    snollup wrote: »
    Seems to me that op original point was that people come on here looking for some genuine advise and for their trouble more times then not they get abuse. Must say on a lot of the threads I've read I'd agree with him. Now to come onto Boards seeking for advise on personal issues seems a little naive to me but not to some (who may have no one else to go to).
    So, what is the purpose of Boards.ie? Is it to help people out or to make people feel even worse about them???:confused::confused::confused:
    that was my original point.. thanks for seein that.

nd that was an epic failure of a thread started by captain ginger tryin to ridicule this thread..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

I have a tee shirt that says "dont hate the player, hate the game" but when i wear it nobody gets it. :(

• Advertisement

I have a tee shirt that says "dont hate the player, hate the game" but when i wear it nobody gets it. :(

you just need a new group of friends.. simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

you just need a new group of friends.. simple.
    new t-shirt would be easier

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Play nice with other kids or we'll take away your toys.

taidghbaby wrote: »
    new t-shirt would be easier

touché

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Steve_o wrote: »
    They are very multi-functional... coats and covers for when you crash at a gaff party! Duffel coats FTW!!

Not enough people can see this multi functional greatness. It is a pity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

LOL

all your base are belong to us < fixed.

you know how stupid you are to get that quote wrong when you follow it wit "pwned", "internets" and "skillz".. dont try and burn me, you even know where pwned comes from?

teh haxorskillz noob pwnd cuz he cnt quote anime rite.. roftcopter. :cool:

burn tbh....

Advertisement