Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBOOD of the day : JOYTECH Control Center 540C

Options
  • 18-07-2008 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Already ordered one. Reviews are generally favourable, and lets be honest, you can't beat the price ... though I fully expect to be corrected on that one :D

JOYTECH Control Center 540C

* Bran d: Joytech
    * Type: Control Center 540C
    * Backlit LCD Display
    * 1x input channel: Xbox 360 AV
    * 4x input channel: Composite video/ Component Video / Audio left/right / S-Video
    * 1x input channel at the front: Composite Video / Audio left/right / S-Video
    * 1x AV-Multi-Output: Composite video/ Audio left/right / Component-Video / S-Video / Digital Optical Audio
    * 1x 10/100Mbps Ethernet-Hub with 5 ports
    * Component connections support HD resolutions like 480p /720p / 1080i
    * Included: AV Interconnect Cable / Ethernet cable / remote control / user guide / power adapter
    * International factory warranty

€ 119,95

Price : € 19,95
    More Information
    If you are one of those game freaks who is in possession of more than one console, you will definitely recognise the hassle of finding sufficient connections on your TV. Joytech, a pioneer in the area of combined aesthetics and integrated functionality, has come up with a solution in the form of the Control Centre 540C. With this, you can connect upto six different audio/video equipment simultaneously, while you have only a single cable to be connected to the TV. The control centre naturally supports all the present day connections, like S-Video, composite (tulip) plugs, component video, digital optical 5.1 audio and even carries five Ethernet ports. All your devices can thus be connected in one go! Switching from one console to an other can simply be done with the remote control. While keeping in line with the Xbox 360 concept, the front panel of the control centre can be customised to suit your own personal settings. The display itself can also be adjusted since you can programme the name inputs of the connected devices yourself. The Joytech’s Signal Regulator Technology enables a totally stable and uninterrupted image, even when the Xbox 360 plays in High Definition mode and several devices are operating simultaneously. So if you are fed up with having to crawl behind the TV each time you want to change consoles or cables, the Joytech Control Centre 540C is your magic solution!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

Already ordered one. Reviews are generally favourable, and lets be honest, you can't beat the price ... though I fully expect to be corrected on that one :D

I bought one a couple of months ago on eBay for about €50. And it was well worth that price. No probs at all with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

just ordered one to tidy up all the wires I have at the back of the TV, this might sort my audio problems aswell.
    Cheers for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

I bought one a couple of months ago on eBay for about €50. And it was well worth that price. No probs at all with it.

Is it ok with a PS3? Why is it a dedicated XBOX 360 slot?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Only thing holding me back is the lack of HDMI :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

Is it ok with a PS3? Why is it a dedicated XBOX 360 slot?!

I don't use that dedicated slot. It's fine to plug any component cables into port 1. I don't have a PS3 but I'd assume it's fine with it. It was a bit daft designing it to look like a 360 as I was worried too when buying it in case it was just for Xboxes but I've had no probs at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 _RoSy_

WellyJ wrote: »
    Only thing holding me back is the lack of HDMI :(

Hey,

I agree, was gonna jump straight on and buy one this morning until I realised there was no HDMI.

Maybe that's why they've knocked 100 lids off the price!?!

Is it still worth the punt?

R.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

_RoSy_ wrote: »
    Hey,

I agree, was gonna jump straight on and buy one this morning until I realised there was no HDMI.

Maybe that's why they've knocked 100 lids off the price!?!

Is it still worth the punt?

R.

I'd say it is worth it. I bought 2, the tv in my bedroom only has one scart input but I have a pinnacle showcentre and an itgate tgc200 connected to it, I have to keep switching the scart from one to the other which is a pain. the other one is getting hooked up tho the main tv - I'll be running my camcorder, media player, region free dvd player (component), ps2 and mp3 player into it, and just 2 cables out - component to the plasma and optical to the home theatre system. Unless you have all the latest hdmi equipment, I cant see how you would'nt find a use for one of these and for €20 its a no brainer - sure it would cost you that for a scart switch in maplins and that would'nt have a remote control.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭dingding

THey have a couple of these in TK Max in Sligo. One was 40 euro approx, and there was one reduced to 30 with a red sticker. If you were interested and in the North West, it might be an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

dingding wrote: »
    THey have a couple of these in TK Max in Sligo. One was 40 euro approx, and there was one reduced to 30 with a red sticker. If you were interested and in the North West, it might be an option.

they have the same deal in the one in Stephens Green SC

Advertisement