Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Football this weekend 18-20/07/08

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Pats-Rovers, one each. Hoops should have taken three points after a great second half comeback, albeit after the first half passed us by. Ricer also back in the first team. Kelly was a joke; missed at least one clear handball. Not sure what the police were expecting outside Richmond Park. Some overtime clearly requested to pay for upcoming summer holidays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Pighead wrote: »
    Do you know what else is hilarious?

I sure do, your response you made. You shouldn't get too hot under the collar when things don't go your way. I know that some Dundalk fans do though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Having been at Shels and Dundalk, I know which I'd prefer to go up if not Waterford. And they're not from Louth.

Good Rovers and Bad Rovers tonight. Roasted alive in the first half and outplayed Pats in the second and feeling unlucky to come away with just a point. When they can do against Pats away when given 442, a strong side and a bit of determination...why it disappears against Cobh and Bray is really annoying.

Pats seem to have forgotten how to segregate properly given their allocation of the one stand for Rovers fans. It was overflowing with space on the Camac terrace and the corner of the main stand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Des wrote: »
    The bleedin' cheek of a Dundalker calling anyone else bottlers.
    Dundalk ain't no bottlers Desmond. They are the 2nd most successful team in League of Ireland history. And currently sit proudly on top of the 1st Division table. The glory days shall be returning in the near future Mr F.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Dundalk: 18 major trophies, 4 minor.
    Shels: 20 major trophies, 1 minor.

Personally I wouldn't count the League Cup as a mesaure of success, but how and ever! That's all I'll post on the matter - the facts, a debate over who's second best to Rovers would be quite depressing really! ;):(:)

Dundalk: 18 major trophies, 4 minor.
    Shels: 20 major trophies, 1 minor.

Personally I wouldn't count the League Cup as a mesaure of success, but how and ever! That's all I'll post on the matter - the facts, a debate over who's second best to Rovers would be quite depressing really! ;):(:)
    League Cups are always important. Especially when they enable your team to lay claim to being the 2nd most decorated club in Irish History!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Pighead wrote: »
    League Cups are always important. Especially when they enable your team to lay claim to being the 2nd most decorated club in Irish History!

Decorated? Clearly thats Wexford! You have seen their away strip, haven't you? How much more decoration could you want? :D

Ah sure, when we win the First Division we'll settle it for sure, that's clearly more important! ;)

Decorated? Clearly thats Wexford! You have seen their away strip, haven't you? How much more decoration could you want? :D

Ah sure, when we win the First Division we'll settle it for sure, that's clearly more important! ;)
    May the best team win!

And I think you're being a bit harsh on Wexford Youths away strip. It's kinda fashionable in a dashing windswept hair kinda way. Not for footballers though I suppose. Only Mick can wear it without looking like a pansy.
    5T8D7344.jpg

Advertisement