Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, any body moders going tonight?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'll be there, as will Will (I think)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

I'll be there, as will Will (I think)
    Cool:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Yup I will be there, most likely blathered as il be in the mansion house barreling drinks into myself.

I really suck at lolcats,

smallcatdemand128608590215904284.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I also suck at lolcats.....but god loves a trier (tryer?) anyway......

catra5.jpg

I probably wont make it (again). Working from home today and that's in a galaxy far, far away.

• Advertisement

I too suck at lolcats but il be there

beercatwantsjo128608614610743984.jpg

willcatdemands128608695922985293.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭RazielDoomgate

ahahahaaha brillant damo!!

Well, got to meet a few people from this section toniught and you all fciking rocked, thanks for the awesome nigh.

captain ginger isnt even finger!!! he has black hair the bollíx±±±±±±±!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Will wrote: »

I was disgusted! Disgusted I say!

And DJ Spider wasn't even a real spider!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

what next?

sofaspud isn't a giant potato typing here from his couch?!

gauge will turn out to be a chick?!

:eek:

:pac:

Sofaspud and Captain Ginger, nice meetin you guys, and Will, pleasure as always sir!!!

I must admit, I was disturbed to find out that Captain Ginger wasn't finger either...

Yup, lovely meeting you Damo, and Aspiration and Captain Ginger, who I had a long tattoo-based conversation about outside. And Will, entertaining as always.

When he arrived I ran up behind him and hugged him, he moved away and said "I'm off my face" in a very slurred voice! It was then I knew the partay had arrived :D

oh lord... :pac:

oh lord... :pac:

Then you told me and LittleNipper that you owed us drinks and slapped us on the face in a mafia-esque way, apparently you hurt poor Nipper :P

That would explain why i only have 20 quid out of 120 in my pocket.

That would explain why i only have 20 quid out of 120 in my pocket.

You never bought us the drinks though, so it remains a mystery!

I only just woke up now, can't wait for the next one!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Damn that sounded like a good night, I'm in Frace as of wensday, otherwise i would have stumbled in.

• Advertisement

CianRyan wrote: »
    Damn that sounded like a good night, I'm in Frace as of wensday, otherwise i would have stumbled in.

It was amazing, come to the next one!

Sofaspud wrote: »
    When he arrived I ran up behind him and hugged him, he moved away and said "I'm off my face" in a very slurred voice! It was then I knew the partay had arrived :D

having gone drinking with will before... it's amusing just how easily i can picture that... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Lads lads lads. Wanna get some of my boys and girlies together this friday for drinks. Thinkin the porterhouse in temple bar. Anyone interested? I'd love to meet some of the newer members of the board. :) PM me if you're interested or post here.

Lads lads lads. Wanna get some of my boys and girlies together this friday for drinks. Thinkin the porterhouse in temple bar. Anyone interested? I'd love to meet some of the newer members of the board. :) PM me if you're interested or post here.

I'd love to, but I'm camping with other internet folk the whole weekend. I'm a fan of these impromptu beers now :D

like i say dude... 28th august.. ill be home about a day at that point... fibbers... with the exception of my first one... bod mod beers have always been *awesome* nights out for me... i've genuinely genuinely missed them since i been away, and hell, i wont be back for a good 4, /5 years if my visa **** goes to plan this year! O_O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭KhuntChops

Hmm never been to a boards beers.... If I went you would all love me and never want me to leave,therefore I have taken the decision not to go to any to save you all the heartache..... That is all

What you mean is you're afraid of us! ;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭KhuntChops

Hmm??? I guess you could put it like that Devil Boy!

Yesh I am afraid of been spotted in public by people I may no with you lot :D;)

Oh the crying shame of it all .. But you would all love me >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Good night lads! I need more bod mods though - if I remember correctly Captain Ginger was fairly disgusted: "I pictured you to have more mods..." :D

//runs to a studio

• Advertisement

Captain finger has none himself, well none visible anyway so screw him! *shakes finger*

Advertisement