Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, any body moders going tonight?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

I think he's a few tatts alright and a few piercings but Captain Ginger isn't ginger - that's his first problem :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

exactly, false advertising I say!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

What disturbed me most was why would anyone want to pretend to be ginger of all things? :eek:

Aspiration... did I meet you there? My memory isn't the best! O_o

I would like to apolagise by the way to anyone who met me that night. I was quite the drunken monkey. If i was nice to you cool, if i was bould and biting you, I'm sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭KhuntChops

There was biting going on O_o

Holy moly,I did miss out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

there's *always* biting going on! at bod mod beers!

also, on that note... (the apology one...), will... sorry for basically anything i said or failed to say on msn... didnt mean to offend ya man!

Will wrote: »
    I would like to apolagise by the way to anyone who met me that night. I was quite the drunken monkey. If i was nice to you cool, if i was bould and biting you, groping you/feeling you up in inappropriate ways, I'm sorry.

Apology accepted! ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Captain finger has none himself, well none visible anyway so screw him! *shakes finger*

He has one visible one, an orbital labret which is pretty cool.

Couple of tatts that weren't on display too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

I would like to apolagise by the way to anyone who met me that night. I was quite the drunken monkey. If i was nice to you cool, if i was bould and biting you, I'm sorry.

You were mostly nice to me, other than when you called me gay for only having a 2.4 mm conch :D

Damo, I don't think I met you :( I'm sorry- there was a bunch of other people that I didn't get to talk to because they looked like they were deep in conversation - perhaps you were there??

Will, you said I could bite you at the bar... :D

• Advertisement

If one of those people was a short guy with shaved head, glasses and a chin beard who was handing out animal bars with MonkeyFudge at one stage, then that was me alright :D

MonkeyFudge handed me an animal bar outside... I think I may have seen you alright... But I'm not certain. I promise I'll go look for you specifically at the next one :D

*coughstalkercough*

lol Crumble, you have no idea :D

... you're talking to someone who managed to get into his shower and use his shower gel :D;)

Ahahahh! You're the perfect person to get tips off of then :D

dammit... that post came out on the top of the page >_<

but yes, damo is an awesome dude, a true gent :)

He won't mind a bit of stalking here and there then :D

//Need to get some more mods before I meet the BodMod people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Captain finger has none himself, well none visible anyway so screw him! *shakes finger*
    Outrage, I had 4 in one ear and one (out of 3) in my lip, you were just too drunk to notice/care :(

Edit, sorry for bumping this but I couldn't have you telling drunken lies about the guy who gave you sexy time that night. ;)

Uhm....wut!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Uhm....wut!
    Fine, we didn't have sexy time. :(

Hope you're happy now.

I am yes, thank you.

... cos you know it's on the cards next time? ;)

... you're talking to someone who managed to get into his shower and use his shower gel :D;)

That shower gel still makes me wanna eat my arm/cloth while showering :D

you dont so much eat it, as gnaw on it... but of course, i didnt doubt that for a second :D

Advertisement