Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stage 13 Predictions

Options
  • 18-07-2008 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

Right an outsider...

Going for Steegmans in a sprint finish

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Went for Freire yesterday as he seemed to be the guy coming into a stretch of form and he was roundly beaten by Cavendish. I'll go for Cavendish today, which means you can bank on Freire winning. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

eenie-meenie-minee-moo...... Thor Hushovd

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Sticking with Cav in a bunch sprint, before he retires tomorrow or Sunday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Ok, I want to pick someone who wont end up dissappointing me and getting found out for doping...I think I will go with Cavendish also. Its only a few cat4s today isnt it, so he should be well placed for a sprint finish?

Why Ricco, why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Cav nailed it once again! What a lad!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Don't post spoilers!!!!!! Some people watch it later and don't want to know the winner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

Sticking with Cav in a bunch sprint, before he retires tomorrow or Sunday :)

I reckon he will try stick it out in the mountains for a champs elise win.
    But i still think that maybe Robbie mc ewen will get a win
    He didnt look too bad today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Don't post spoilers!!!!!! Some people watch it later and don't want to know the winner

My apologies!

Advertisement