Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the lighter

Options
  • 18-07-2008 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

three men was out fishing in a boat one Saturday after noon, all having a great time when one of them pulls out his box of cigarettes. the other two lads look over and one of them says "good call, I'm love a smoke right now". so the man with the cigarettes hands his buddies one cigarette each and searches his pockets for a lighter. after a few moments he stops searching and frowns "I didn't bring a lighter, do either of you two have one?". the two friends search their pockets and neither have one. Then one of the men has an idea "John, pass me that pick of fags", and John complies. His friend takes out another cigarette and throws it overboard. John was dumbstruck and asked "wtf did you do that for?" and his friends replies "relax, now the boat is a cigarette lighter"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Godawful....

:D

stars galore!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I sicked a little in my mouth it was that bad :mad:

That is possibly the worst joke ever told. You should get cancer for tell it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

Man, it wasn't that bad!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

don't worry, I have cancer of the eyes after reading that

YouFail.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

hehe :D

Next time I'm up in Cavan I'll try that:rolleyes:

I can give you a lend of it if you want....
    it was my Halloween costume :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

That joke was not a bit funny!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Turd Ferguson and Podge2k7 infracted for negative comments on jokes as per charter.

Please use the thread rating system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

lol, great joke.

don't mind the two nubies, Hagar, can you lose thier posts?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Much as I'd like to, if I did other posters would not see what was posted and was un-acceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

thats a cracker of a joke

i love it :D

Advertisement