Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boules set

• 18-07-2008 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi,

Played boules last weekend and want to get myself a set of them. Does anyone know of any sports shops or online stores that I could get a set in and where is the cheapest place to buy? I have found one website that does them but pretty expensive when postage (from England) is added in.

Many thanks......

PS. Here is a link to what type I am on about

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/garden-boules/index.html?&gclid=CK3WhOHByZQCFQ9oQgodpWCakA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

To be honest, I don't think that price is too bad really.

Slightly off topic, these are great exercise if you juggle them! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

Hi, think ALDI may still have boules sets available . Seen them last week in Dundalk anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

Hi again, just checked in ALDI Dundalk and they have a few sets left €7.99 if you cant get them yourself let me know very soon (going on hols tomorrow) and I can try organise something for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Dools2007

gernon wrote: »
    Hi again, just checked in ALDI Dundalk and they have a few sets left €7.99 if you cant get them yourself let me know very soon (going on hols tomorrow) and I can try organise something for you.

Hi, knew they had them earlier in the summer but was too late to get them. Just checked in one of the city centre stores today and picked myself up a set :D. Many thanks for the tip / offer and hope you enjoy the hols.

Advertisement