Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the best place to buy a child's playset?

Options
  • 18-07-2008 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I'm living in the Limerick area and looking to buy a swingset for my kids. Can anyone suggest one preferably in the Munster region....tnx

Will you let me know where located / Website etc.....Or just the name is good too :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Smyth's Toys out in the Childer's Road Retail Park might be a good place to start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 limerickliving

Hi

I pass two places everyday while travelling to work who make playsets for kids. They are both located in the south of Limerick.

Adventure World.

&
    MD Adventures.

I can't comment on them because I have never purchased anything form them.

You could also try in some of the DIY stores. e.g Woddies/Homebase

Hope This Helps,
    LimerickLiving

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

Just in Dunnes on Childers rd, and all garden furniture and garden toys are half-price, a 3 swing set for 34 yo-yos, 2 swings and a double, thats cheap...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Mumof3

Thanks for all your replies, I did want one which would be assembled for me but all your suggestions have been welcome :).

I managed to buy one from MD Adventures and at a great price too so everyone is happy :D....Cheers for suggesting them Limerick Living.

Advertisement