Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prison posts appearing on title screen

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Simplicity

Rb wrote: »
    Indeed.

Or better, go find another site to troll.

fukin right.

Sort this h1tt out admins. It is getting p1ssy and personal beyond belief.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

In fairness Rb i dont know if you have much of case with reporting it, I'm pretty sure you dont own the copyright that particular scenario

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

54569cff-a868-4432-a917-f727de92bdf1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Easy tigers *looks for tiger pic* meh, screw it.
    ignore, dont bother getting into personal abuse. let beruthiel shoot em all and Dev sort out the rest....as my uncle used to say.:pac:

Totally agree. Imagine one of those posts was about asking a girl to loose her baby?!?!? Or wishing it upon her?!?!?!?!?!? I know that is a far flug theory but I think the point is good. Fair play to Rb for bringing it up.

The guy made a mistake and an error. Give it up Degsy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

In fairness Rb i dont know if you have much of case with reporting it, I'm pretty sure you dont own the copyright that particular scenario
    No, of course I don't, however the only reason it was brought up was to stirr shít. It's not up for discussion and has been sorted out months ago, we've all gotten on with things and I've privately settled the issue with Quality. By itself it looks awful, but when put into context it was understandable and hence dealt with. Likewise he's brought up shít in AH as well in an attempt to set people off.

He's a silly little troll, that's all really, has not and will not have anything decent to contribute to anything here, has already been sitebanned and told to behave yet he can't so best off just permanently getting rid of him. That said, he seems to have been around for a while so I suppose he'll just re-reg again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

No, of course I don't, however the only reason it was brought up was to stirr shít. It's not up for discussion and has been sorted out months ago, we've all gotten on with things and I've privately settled the issue with Quality. By itself it looks awful, but when put into context it was understandable and hence dealt with. Likewise he's brought up shít in AH as well in an attempt to set people off.

He's a silly little troll, that's all really, has not and will not have anything decent to contribute to anything here, has already been sitebanned and told to behave yet he can't so best off just permanently getting rid of him. That said, he seems to have been around for a while so I suppose he'll just re-reg again :(

You recognise that he's a troll. Walk away. There's no point in replying. Seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Daithi McGee

In fairness though you like to bring up past sh1t be it DBC or JigSaw. whatt is the difference?

Dominoes sent me the wrong Pizza. /End off

Life.

Get a pair tbh.

• Advertisement

Leave other alone :) night Rb xxx

This thread needs more cat. which one? I'll let the internet decide

image.gif

Leave other alone :) night Rb xxx

Learn grammar tbh

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

This thread needs more cat. which one? I'll let the internet decide

image.gif

Thanks - it showed my fave one and I saved it - hadn't seen it in ages...

Which one did it show?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Which one did it show?
    ibarfed.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Probably a good idea to remove prison posts from the front page, aye. The main reason would be due to spammers, however the nature of some of the stuff there would also bring credence to the idea of keeping the posts off the front page.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

slideways wrote: »
    You fcuk up and no one is allowed mention it.

Jigsaw fcuks up and it in your sig and you do up a wiki so it cant be forgotten.

Double standards eh?

EDIT: post reported for personal abuse, 2 can play that game

That was actually me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Daithi McGee, you've turned this thread into a FAIL. I hereby award you one cat.

funny-pictures-corporate-cat.jpg

On topic, I don't mind new prison posts appearing on the front page - Prison forum is funny! :cool: I like reading the posts there. I only wish we could talk to the inmates.
    Shouldn't us normal folk have visitation rights?

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Yes, but not conjugal visits mind you ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

Toots85 wrote: »
    Pighead is just hilarious though :cool:

:confused: Is he? I don't see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

IanCurtis wrote: »
    :confused: Is he? I don't see it.
    Its probably because you are an animal hater:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

slideways wrote: »
    Its probably because you are an animal hater:eek:

Not true, pigs are one of my favourite animals...rashers, sausages...

Pighead could be of some value after all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭cuppa

Is this the,im fresh out of prison post ,and i'll go mad for a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Toots85 wrote: »
    Yes, but not conjugal visits mind you ;)

That'll all depend on the inmate. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Not if you are in there it doesn't.
    Ah, it can be fun. Some have a laugh. It depends if the ban is one week, or always.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

funny-pictures-troll-car-hating.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

Yeah I never saw Rb's post.

Recently someone else pretty much posted the exact same thing.

When I read Daithi McGees post I thought he was referring to the one I read until Rb managed to throw himself in front of that bullet with screams of unfair martyrdom.

Advertisement