Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Livery Kilcock

Options
  • 18-07-2008 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any good stables that do livery near Kilcock? I am looking for somewhere with a large indoor if possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭sickpuppy32

jessbrook equestrain center :)

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭ashlingm

A bit OT but was that John Gilligans place at one stage??

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭sickpuppy32

yeah, joking, couldn't resist - dont think its open to the public anymore anyway. there are a few stables on the backroad to summerhill via agher/coole. also try asking in the equestrian shop in maynooth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 giorgi

there are several places.....not many with indoor tho unfortunetly.

But you could try:

The Moy, Summerhill (indoor)

Maynooth Equestrian Centre (no indoor) - on Kilcock side - near Laragh.

Theres a new place too that I cant seem to find though.....called Blackberry Stables in Laragh too.

I also know of a private Livery yard too but again no indoors and is in donadea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 elaine13

Theres a small livery yard near where acorn used to me, dunno if id recommend it though, depends what your looking for!
    any one know any showjumping/competition livery/equestrian centres near dunboyne or straffan area?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭granturismo

giorgi wrote: »
    there are several places.....not many with indoor tho unfortunetly.
    But you could try:
    Theres a new place too that I cant seem to find though.....called Blackberry Stables in Laragh too.

I was out there recently. They have an ad opposite Laraghbryan cemetry on the Kilcock Rd out of Maynooth with contact details. Paste this into yahoomaps for their location 53.365664,-6.646502

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 elaine13

if anyone finds a phone number to this place, please post it!

No - please PM the info.

You will get an infraction for breech of charter if you post the details.

Advertisement