Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galway

• 18-07-2008 4:33pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭

'Galway Galway Galway, go to Galway it's amazing'. I've decided to take a holiday in my own country for a change and go to Galway and check out what all the fuss is about.

However, according to all the websites the one and only thing to do in Galway at the August bank holiday weekend is go to the races. I'll be going to the races either Saturday or Sunday (anyone recommend which day would be better?) but I'd like to do other stuff while I'm there for the weekend. I have a car so transport is not a problem. Anyone know the best spots in Galway? Pubs, things to do during the day, comedy, gigs etc etc?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hi Jenna
    Have a look in the sticky Activities and Resources in Galway in Galway forum. It discusses what to do, pubs, clubs etcetera as well as markets, activities, ...
    Note that there will be major traffic problems and people pretty much everywhere during the races.

Advertisement