Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reading request

• 18-07-2008 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Can someone do a reading for me please?:)

My numbers are 12, 21, 3, 13, 6, 46, 52, 9

Thanks a million in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭psychic-hack

Hi Purple clip,
    Here is what came up in your reading....

Character:
    You are playful and adventurous. There is a certain innocent air about you, but you have a strong and brilliant mind. You don't stay down for long - the eternal optimist!

Overall - there is a sense of recuperation here, which has seen you retreat from the hustle bustle temporarily.
    Something might have left you feeling exhausted but you are moving into very happy times now, and although there isn't a lot of cash around that is not so important to you, you have other things on your mind.

I could be wrong but this reading indicates a pregnancy / birth which you are delighted about.
    You will be putting aside other considerations for the moment, and you'll be planning ahead with that foremost in mind.

In terms of a relationship, you may feel you are the one with the deeper feelings. But someone important may just be less well able to express themselves than you are. Things will become clearer soon.

Career - This is a time when your self confidence is growing and you feel there is more stability about life and career generally.
    You have the resilience needed to bounce back ,and your ability to adapt stands you in good stead.
    You may find yourself worrying less about what other people think.

( you don't have to give feedback but it would be appreciated!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 purpleclip

Thanks very much for this psychic-hack..

I dunno about me not being down for long as I've been upset about something for a long time. Yes there is certainly a sense of recuperation as recently all the struggle came to an end and now I'm trying to pick myself up and move on. Its not easy but I'm trying to mind myself and I know time will be a great healer. Its encouraging to hear I'm moving into happier times. And yes money is quite tight at the moment but I do have other things on my mind. I am trying to be optimistic but again thats not coming easy.

My sister is pregnant and its a big deal as she's had two still births in the last two years. She is very much on my mind.

In terms of a relationship I definately had the stronger feelings but very much doubt there were any feelings for me at all.

As far as career goes I do feel happier and more suited to the position I have moreso than any other position. My self confidence is growing workwise.

Advertisement