Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Reading for Dizzyblonde Please

• 18-07-2008 4:45pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Please could I have a reading?
    My numbers are

4 16 23 27 35 36 42 48

Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭psychic-hack

Hi Dizzyblonde,

Here you go...

Character:
    Your sense of humour is infectious.
    You are good at putting your view forward in an argument - mainly because you like to see both sides of an issue developed. You are good at getting things done usually, although sometimes surprised at what you manage to achieve!
    You are a generous person, both in a material and spiritual way.

This is a time to put any obsessions with the past firmly behind you.
    You can move forward with care now. But look after things that seem small and insignificant.
    Be careful of advice you are getting from some friends. Indeed you may have found yourself caught between the demands of 2 opposing friends or members of the family.

There is good news on a health issue. Patience and vigilance are needed right now.
    If you haven't been on holidays yet, the reading indicates a journey by boat would be very enjoyable and memorable!

Relationships - There is a sense of a lasting very loving relationship here, whether or not that is apparent to you in its fullest sense, it will be. What I mean is that romance is not at the forefront in your mind apparently at the moment, yet you can take it for granted that your lover will be the rock you can rely on.

Career - someone will bring out the best in you and teach you how to improve your skills.
    Any trouble on this front will soon be at an end.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Thanks so much for that - your reading is very accurate. The health issue was the one I was most interested in and patience is definitely the operative word!

Thanks again :)

Advertisement