Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreaming

• 18-07-2008 5:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Supposidly what you dream is what you were thinking about or what scares you. For instant, I was in town last nite, got into a brawl with this lad. I was with 2 mates. He wanted to fight the 3 of us. I was merely a spectator in this until something happened. I walked to my car and told my mates to get in. They were messing about coz they really wanted to fight. Next second there were 5 lads running towards the car with baseball bats on westmoreland st at 4am. I dreamt about it when I got home and went to sleep. It wasnt about what happened but what could have happened. Scary to say the least!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

you let go of the emotional fear attached to the incident in your sleep,may have bothered you in your dream as in reality you didnt show your fear or did your mates. i find dreams can be very helpful for clearing.you learnt your lesson through your dream and will think twice about any agro in the wee hours in the future.!!

ps: glad you never got beaten up with the batons.

Advertisement