Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass Effect For Ps3

Options
  • 18-07-2008 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I think mass effect should be on the ps3. it would allow ea to make more money so what could be bad about doing this. if you think so to click on this link to go to a petition site where if we get enuff people to sign it we could show them how many people want this game for the ps3.

http://www.petitiononline.com/metops3/[PHP]column 1|column 2|column 3[/PHP]

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

it would allow ea to make more money so what could be bad about doing this.

Your logic is flawed sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

It's also made by Bioware who have an extremely pro Microsoft stance. Did KOTOR or Jade Empire come to PS2? No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Ahh internet petitions, the only thing more useless than praying...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I want Crysis on the Atari 2600.

Dear mass effect PS3,

Buy and Xbox 360.

Signed,
    Bioware

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Is this another pathetic fanboy complaining about FFXIII being ported? For christs sake It's only a f*cking game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Ha ha ha, ive never seen a peson make a username as their first thread. I guarantee you that Mass Effect wont hit PC. Maybe number 2 and 3 might but 1 defo wont.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,436 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

just to rub it in...played it on the xbox and it's a fantastic game..about to play it soon on the pc (supposed to be way better as combat's on the fly) when I can drag myself away from bad company on ps3 :D

FreeOSCAR wrote: »
    Ha ha ha, ive never seen a peson make a username as their first thread. I guarantee you that Mass Effect wont hit PC. Maybe number 2 and 3 might but 1 defo wont.

I think you mean PS3 buddy, otherwise...

Yeh Buddy i do. Bad typo.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

[PHP]column 1|column 2|column 3[/PHP]

What the hell is this for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Niska

Well, since EA bought out BioWare, anythings possible. But most likely Microsoft spent large amounts of money to make it an XBOX exclusive.

However, now that EA own's 'em Mass Effect 2 and 3 are probably gonna be multi-platform. BioWares lack of PS3 experience shouldn't matter- Demiurge did the PC port, so I'm sure EA can find someone to do a port.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Fanboy wibble alert!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Fanboy or not, Mass Effect on PS3 isn't an awful idea in fairness lads and ladies. Graphically it's *potentially* better than an XBox (not that this is a concern of mine tbh) - the question is would they invest time in making it shine all the more?

Meh I say to all of it - I have it on the PC :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

This is all mute people, relax. Mass Effect was rubbish, so who really cares?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Mass Effect rocked, your opinion is wrong!

Ivan wrote: »

Exactly, I thought it was a pile of pish, gave my promo copy away.....

****e

Might have been my cuppan tae 10 yrs ago, just aint got the time for that muck anymore!

What in particular didn't you like about it? I was never a fan of the overly wordy bullcrap that comes part and parcel with a Bioware game, this was why I didn't like KOTOR or Jade Empire. Mass Effect changed the combat mechanic however, and this made me give it a rent. Well worth it.

What in particular didn't you like about it? I was never a fan of the overly wordy bullcrap that comes part and parcel with a Bioware game, this was why I didn't like KOTOR or Jade Empire. Mass Effect changed the combat mechanic however, and this made me give it a rent. Well worth it.

Mass Effect FTW. My favourite 360 game of 2007.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Shockingly poor combat, silly itemisation as a substitute for gameplay and wordy doesnt even come close to describe this digitised novel.

Compared to KotoR, this game was a train wreck. Just another example of the evil that is possible when RPGs are dumbed down for consoles.

PC version might be worth picking up, but since it was made at the same time/after the console version, I highly doubt it...

Shockingly poor combat, silly itemisation as a substitute for gameplay and wordy doesnt even come close to describe this digitised novel.

Compared to KotoR, this game was a train wreck. Just another example of the evil that is possible when RPGs are dumbed down for consoles.

PC version might be worth picking up, but since it was made at the same time/after the console version, I highly doubt it...

Hasnt a patch on KOTOR.....

• Advertisement

You should have played it as a character that looks like Rick Astley like I did. Hours of fun.

Advertisement