Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Telecom Customer Service

Options
  • 18-07-2008 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

I have to say their customer service is great. I rang them on Wednesday because they said my Switch to Smart was activated but there was no tone on the phone. Took a couple of minutes to get talking to someone. They told me to ring back in an hour if the problem isn't fixed. I rang back, they told me to try a few more things which didn't work. They said they'll log the fault. An hour later a technician was on the phone and the following day someone was out to fix the problem.

People are 10 times more likely to talk about bad experiences so I just thought I'd post this. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Smart and Blacknight Admin's are the best.

If you have any problems with your Smart connection check out:
    http://support.smarttelecom.ie/forums/index.php

The Admin's the NOC post and fix problem asap.
    eirebhoy wrote: »
    I have to say their customer service is great. I rang them on Wednesday because they said my Switch to Smart was activated but there was no tone on the phone. Took a couple of minutes to get talking to someone. They told me to ring back in an hour if the problem isn't fixed. I rang back, they told me to try a few more things which didn't work. They said they'll log the fault. An hour later a technician was on the phone and the following day someone was out to fix the problem.

People are 10 times more likely to talk about bad experiences so I just thought I'd post this. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭joerules

I agree. I was on to them today about something and they were just great. It was a pleasure talking to them. A huge contrast to my experiences with 3's customer support though.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Smart's customer service has not been great in the past but it looks as if they are attempting to improve it. Friend of mine lost his connection last week and was onto them a few times. They promised that a teccy would ring him back which he duly did - spent ages on the phone with him and established that it was a Zone Alarm prob and not Smart's at all. He was very impressed with the service he received.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭supervixen

dub45 wrote: »
    Smart's customer service has not been great in the past but it looks as if they are attempting to improve it. Friend of mine lost his connection last week and was onto them a few times. They promised that a teccy would ring him back which he duly did - spent ages on the phone with him and established that it was a Zone Alarm prob and not Smart's at all. He was very impressed with the service he received.

At the moment I have a 5MB connection, everything is working fine and the Smart support is very good.....
    So I am a happy customer, and higher speeds sound good but I rarely would use them, so I stick with Smart :):)

Advertisement