Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Premier League

Options
  • 18-07-2008 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

I know it's a bit early, but anyone up for it?

$20 a man - paying top 2 (or 3 depending on numbers) and $13 back for bottom of the league.

fantasy.premierleague.com

I'd prefer not to have to hold the money, as i'm busto and will definitely try to spin it up playing blackjack.

IN:
    Glowingmind - PAID - Stealing Binlids FC
    KevIRL - PAID - Devestated
    Flushdraw - PAID - McLovin' It
    pierce hard - PAID
    theGIANT - PAID - Hurricanrun08/09
    Ollieboy - PAID - Stonemad
    bobbyg
    FedFrank2 - PAID
    dannydiamond - PAID
    Iago
    Juan Pablo
    bohsman
    cokedrinker - PAID - Observe... Ginoism
    connie147
    RasTa - PAID - I still love Ronaldo
    Wreck - PAID
    Ace2007 - PAID
    yeah-buddy
    DeadParrot
    Hoki - PAID
    Requiem4adream

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

$20 a man - paying top 2 (or 3 depending on numbers) and $13 back for bottom of the league.

I'd prefer not to have to hold the money, as i'm busto and will definitely try to spin it up playing blackjack.

Definitely up for it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

KevIRL wrote: »
    Definitely up for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭pierce hard

dot

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭theGIANT

Id play in this for $20.But dont Know what to do this year,ronaldo costs 14mil !!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

yeh count me in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭bobbyg

count me in

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭FedFrank2

me too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Yup,inski I've promised the guys in the other league i'm in i'll actually look in more than once a month this year;)

Bless your honesty glowingmind.I can hold the money in my stars acc if you like,it's rarely used.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

Yup,inski I've promised the guys in the other league i'm in i'll actually look in more than once a month this year;)

Bless your honesty glowingmind.I can hold the money in my stars acc if you like,it's rarely used.

Nice one. Ok, you want to stick your stars name in here or just pm anyone that's signed up. I've set up the league and will start pming the joining code to those that are confirmed as paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cokedrinker

Im up for this!

Nice one. Ok, you want to stick your stars name in here or just pm anyone that's signed up. I've set up the league and will start pming the joining code to those that are confirmed as paid.

no bother give me a bit an i'll figure out the best way to do this.....

make it winner take all, makes it more exciting and better bragging rights

ok guys i'll be doin the collection of the monies,so stars or fulltilt money transfers(if this doesn't suit i'll try to come up with alternatives for you.

stars sn:diamondgeeza
    fulltilt sn:jackitton

I suggest posting your entry and the site you wish to transfer to with your screenname(pm if preferred)and i'll keep an updated list to confirm entrants.
    I'll be in contact with glowingmind to keep everything running smoothly..
    Let the games commence............

I'm kinda with ollie on the winner takes all..but it's glowingminds baby,maybe we can see how much cash we have and decide then?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

I'm in.

Danny, can you add address information to your fulltilt account. I've attempted to transfer to you via FullTilt but i get this error :

This player does not have address information filled in on their account. Please have them add this information and try again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Inski.

Danny, can you add address information to your fulltilt account. I've attempted to transfer to you via FullTilt but i get this error :

This player does not have address information filled in on their account. Please have them add this information and try again.

ok ive updated my acc details,apoligies I opened this account a good while back and never used it,if it works for you could you please confirm for me so I know it's up and running,cheers.

• Advertisement

ok ive updated my acc details,apoligies I opened this account a good while back and never used it,if it works for you could you please confirm for me so I know it's up and running,cheers.

thats the job... sent $20; s/n = red pen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

buddylisted, free monies..

received.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

inski

Folks when you pay up and join the league, can you provide your team name too. Thanks.

Also, DBC has asked to join which i'm ok with (DBC, only condition is that the funds need to be sent online either by you or by someone you know, rather than in person as you suggested.). Any objections?

Ollieboy wrote: »
    make it winner take all, makes it more exciting and better bragging rights

I'm not really pushed about this either way, so we can have a poll closer to the start of the league and let whoever's joined decide.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Folks when you pay up and join the league, can you provide your team name too. Thanks.

Also, DBC has asked to join which i'm ok with (DBC, only condition is that the funds need to be sent online either by you or by someone you know, rather than in person as you suggested.). Any objections?

Yeah I object

ok guys i'll be doin the collection of the monies,so stars or fulltilt money transfers(if this doesn't suit i'll try to come up with alternatives for you.

stars sn:diamondgeeza
    fulltilt sn:jackitton

I suggest posting your entry and the site you wish to transfer to with your screenname(pm if preferred)and i'll keep an updated list to confirm entrants.
    I'll be in contact with glowingmind to keep everything running smoothly..
    Let the games commence............

I'm kinda with ollie on the winner takes all..but it's glowingminds baby,maybe we can see how much cash we have and decide then?

Money sent from Stars : Ollieboy1

Team name is : Stonemad

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

monies shipped on Stars

Stars name : KevIRL

Team name - Devestated

Is the league ID on this thread or being PM'ed? Or am I being thick

• Advertisement

received from ollieboy, kevIRL, Wreck and Glowingmind.

Kev,I think glowingmind is sending the league id via pm

Advertisement