Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Premier League

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Milner signing for Villa means i now have 4 Villa players in my team. Whats the implications of that does anyone know because i cant see it in the t+c

Afaik, you're alright for now. But if you transfer one of them you would not be able to buy him back again unless you sold one of the other Villa players (if that makes sense).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

dK1NG wrote: »
    Afaik, you're alright for now. But if you transfer one of them you would not be able to buy him back again unless you sold one of the other Villa players (if that makes sense).

Yeah that makes sense alright. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Milner signing for Villa means i now have 4 Villa players in my team. Whats the implications of that does anyone know because i cant see it in the t+c

You can keep the 4 Villa players. But the next time you make any transfer it wont let you complete it unless you have just 3 Villa players left. For example if you wanted to transfer out Bentley for Fabregas, then you would have to transfer one of your Villa players for a non Villa player also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

Very slow start for me. Can't believe Bent and Van Persie have been so rubbish up front. I think this week will be a good one for me though and Villa are going to hammer the scouse tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

my captain just scored - get in there...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cokedrinker

the yak and arteta shoulda had me 3 bloody goals today; instead i get 2 pts for both players combined :/

NickyOD wrote: »
    Very slow start for me. Can't believe Bent and Van Persie have been so rubbish up front. I think this week will be a good one for me though and Villa are going to hammer the scouse tomorrow.

there ya go - 2 goals for van persie so far today...

Ace2007 wrote: »
    there ya go - 2 goals for van persie so far today...

Hitting form right after I stripped him of the captaincy - typical! :o

41 points and 4 players still to play....

Wow - Reggie has a good day,

• Advertisement

Ace2007 wrote: »
    41 points and 4 players still to play....

I didnt even get that from my first two weeks!!! Horrendous start for me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

I had such a bad start, I used my wildcard and removed a lot of the sh1te that wasnt working out for me.
    But of course, the players I lost faith in rebelled. I watched Portsmouth last week, and I wasnt impressed. I had 3 of their players, Defoe, Johnsone and Cambell. So I turfed them out, and Defoe scores a couple while Johnsone gets the other in a 3-0 romp away from home.

Fcuking disaster!!!

dK1NG wrote: »
    I didnt even get that from my first two weeks!!! Horrendous start for me. :(

Things turned around nicely this week, 63 points. And that was even with Bent (6) and Noble (5) on the bench!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

I missed the first week entirely... :( although still not last!

I've set up a Boards.ie Poker private league for the Champions League Fantasy Football. Wont bother with money or anything cause there's only a few days before it starts.

code is 2353-876

http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

count me in kev, I might aswell be a crap manager in the CL too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

I'll join the CL league, but only if you boot DBC out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

KevIRL wrote: »
    I've set up a Boards.ie Poker private league for the Champions League Fantasy Football. Wont bother with money or anything cause there's only a few days before it starts.

code is 2353-876

Just added a team now.

hotspur wrote: »
    I'll join the CL league, but only if you boot DBC out.

He's gone

52 points this week with 1 player left to play tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

77 points this week.
    Just a blip until I return to mediocrity

get it there you little beauty - young as captain - young scores....

A measly 38 or so points for me this wk!

Tonight, two villa defenders dropped points right at the death with bent's late consolation for spurs - to make things worse bent is on my SUB bench!!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

I had a shocker, 26pts, sigh. Also a big hearty f*** you to everyone who lucksacked their way to gold with Adebayor as captain :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

54 points - 4 for an extra transfer that was much needed.

Above average for the week. Went with Fabregas as captain after a long think about giving it to Arteta, ah well.

Edit: Wrong premierleague fantasy thread, ooops.

Reminder for the champions League Fantasy Football lads

2353-876

Reminder for the champions League Fantasy Football lads

2353-876

nice one I forgot about it when does this close for entries Kev?

nice one I forgot about it when does this close for entries Kev?

7.30 this evening I think Danny....You can surely do better than you are doing in the Premier League one anyway :p

7.30 this evening I think Danny....You can surely do better than you are doing in the Premier League one anyway :p

It's all part of the grand plan Kev,i feel sorry for the guys at the top, the've only one way to go!

• Advertisement

It's all part of the grand plan Kev,i feel sorry for the guys at the top, the've only one way to go!

LOL, I see. You must be a Spurs fan with that line of thinking ;)

Advertisement