Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair

Options
  • 20-07-2008 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

My friend was getin a flight to the uk there last weekend. On the board his flight number said departing from Gate X so he wont down to gate X and said boarding Barcelona. He was waiting for 45minutes and than that flight left and up popped on the board london now boarding so he walked up with his ticket and they said oh that flight has already left. He said well on the board there is says boarding. The rep oh ya theres a problem with that, its the other way round we are boarding barcelona, the other flight was london. He said how was i suppose to know that, i didnt hear an announcement. She replies sorry theres nothing I can do. He went over to the help desk and they said we can put u on another flight in an hour but will cost you 250euro. What the f**k???? Thats a disgrace, thats robbery!!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement