Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Doctors in Blanchardstown

• 18-07-2008 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi does anybody know of any doctors that could see somebody tomorrow. I am Dublin 15, but can travel.I have terrible ear pain, probably infection. I have rang 3 doctors but nobody can see me until Monday

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭Benjy

D-DOC provide an urgent out-of-hours family doctor service on weekdays from 6pm to 8am and on a 24-hour basis on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays. The service is free for medical card and GP visit card holders. Other patients will be charged a consultation fee by the doctor when they are seen. Telephone advice from a nurse is free.

Details of any contact with D-DOC will be given to the patient's regular GP the next day, in order to allow continuity of care and to facilitate any required follow-up action.

Anyone wishing to avail of this service should call 1850 22 44 77.

Alternatively, you could try the VHI Swiftcare clinics which are open everyday from 8am to 10pm. A bit pricey at €105 but if there is nothing else available ......

Vhi SwiftCare Clinic
    Dublin City University
    Collins Avenue
    Dublin 9

Tel: 1890 866 966
    Located on the Dublin City University Campus.

Vhi SwiftCare Clinic
    Columba House
    Airside Retail Park
    Swords
    Co. Dublin

Tel: 1890 866 966
    Located in Airside Retail Park at the side of the Tulip Inn Hotel. May be accessed from either the M1 or the old Swords Road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Moved to Dublin 15 forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Murt10

Meridian Clinic. Roselawn Shopping Centre/Tesco's

Open until 12.30 today

http://www.meridianclinic.ie/home_ns_15.html

Advertisement