Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Lessons

Options
  • 18-07-2008 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if some one could tell me if there are any German courses I can do as I am looking to move to Germany next summer to work in pubs and stuff like. I have looked at language schools but they are charging over 1000 euros and that's not something I can afford, can any one help with this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭spaceylou

Wow that sounds like a lot.....of course you didn't say what kind of course you are are looking to do so maybe that is standard for a full time course.

I am just about to start French lessons in Alliance Francaise in Dublin which are costing 320euro for 2hours 2 evenings a week for 8 weeks so basically that is a tenner an hour......As far as I know the Goethe institute (they are based in Merrion Square I think or somewhere near there anyway) do something similar for anyone looking to learn German and I can't imagine their costs would be that much higher!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jomichalski

What location are you in? I provide German grinds for beginners €15 for 45 mins, €17 for an hour. City Centre/North Dublin - Sutton/Howth/Baldoyle/Malahide etc

Advertisement