Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car service

• 18-07-2008 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭

Can anyone suggest a good place in waterford city for a car service?? Need to get it done soon and was just wondering who would people recommend or suggest??

Does anyone know if there is anybody that does it in there own time?? eg bring it to their house or anything??

Pm me details if you prefer!

Thanks for your help!:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

Can anyone suggest a good place in waterford city for a car service?? Need to get it done soon and was just wondering who would people recommend or suggest??

Does anyone know if there is anybody that does it in there own time?? eg bring it to their house or anything??

Pm me details if you prefer!

Thanks for your help!:)

i personally use pj oshea up in dominics place, hes honest and well priced compared to others.

his number is <snip - No Numbers!>

have a look here also
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054948579&referrerid=59211

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

all depends on what sort of car you got....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

I hear good things about Bob Ro out by cherrymount (Just down from Azzuri). Haven't used his services myself.

Also consider your main dealer depending on the car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Woodgate

Davy Duggan, Railway Square or Bob Roe, Cherrymount/Avondale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Tony O Byrne on Newgate Street would be my recommendation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

PJ O'Shea - gentleman, well priced, conscientious.

Advertisement