Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPS Delivery times

Options
  • 18-07-2008 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi,
    I ordered something online the other day and have received the UPS tracking number for it.
    I checked the status last night and it seemed to be fine, said the item is on-time, and schedualed for delivery on the 18th (today).
    I checked again this morning, and the item had arrived in Cork, then said it was "in-transit". It also said that it was on-time, schedualed for delivery the 18th.
    I have yet to receive a delivery, and have been home all day. I have had UPS deliver stuff many times before and its always been before noon. Is there any chance of it being delivered today does anyone think? Could it have got lost?
    Its only a tiny package, laptop RAM.

Here is the tracking status as of right now
    Location Date Local Time Description
    CORK,
    IE 07/18/2008 9:29 A.M. IN-TRANSIT SCAN
    07/18/2008 9:29 A.M. IMPORT SCAN
    KOELN (COLOGNE),
    DE 07/18/2008 4:37 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
    CHILLY MAZARIN, PARI,
    FR 07/17/2008 4:14 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
    FR 07/17/2008 1:34 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Any info would be greatly apreciated. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Rainy Day

It's possible the driver may have not have noticed it in his van if it's very small. Try calling them but don't use the automated service get an operator. 1800575757

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭ow2h7nft1me9i4

Thanks for replying. Just tried to contact them there. Offices close at 6.30 :mad:
    Il have to ring before 13.00 tomorow to speak to someone. although i doubt UPS deliver on saturdays? Very annoying :(

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Son

They do deliver on sat but theres an extra charge and you probably have to specify it when ordering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭ow2h7nft1me9i4

Delivered 8.17 this morning (saturday) Driver apologised for overlooking it in the van. Delighted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Delivered 8.17 this morning (saturday) Driver apologised for overlooking it in the van. Delighted :)

that's a nice result

• Advertisement
Advertisement