Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2nd Fantasy Football League

• 18-07-2008 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭

This is a second Fantasy Football League, solely for anyone who missed out on the first/ didn't miss out on the first, but wants to join this one anyway.

It's on Yahoo, 12 person Live draft on whatever date suits, default scoring, QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, playoffs week 15 and 16 etc.

PM me for the code. First come first served.

Anyone want to join?

Why not?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Dr.Slurm

Still plenty of spaces left.

Did I mention that there is a free hat* for everyone who signs up?

*There will be no free hats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭heyjude

Yes, I'd be interested in filling a space/ taking a team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

You can count me in for this as well

Go Bears

Need to fill all the empty spots, so here's the details:

League ID#: 174355
    League Name: Boards II
    Password: abcdefg
    Custom League URL(you can use when your signed up to the league): http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/boards2

All true football fans are welcome!*

* Except Raiders fans obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭Lirange

Signed up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭tonysopprano

Still 5 spots up for geabs.

If you can do the job, do it. If you can't do the job, just teach it. If you really suck at it, just become a union executive or politician.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Great stuff! Ive signed up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Leon11

I'm in

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭titans

damn the second league seems to be full now too? Are there anymore irish fantasy nfl leagues with spaces???

Thanks

titans wrote: »
    damn the second league seems to be full now too? Are there anymore irish fantasy nfl leagues with spaces???

Thanks

You can join now. I've changed the max number of teams from 10 to 12.

• Advertisement

Dr.Slurm wrote: »
    You can join now. I've changed the max number of teams from 10 to 12.

Thanks for that man! ive signed up!

Draft tonight.

Would the owner of the Tribesman please fix the typo. It's says Tirbesman and it's really annoying me. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

fixed. draft in 8 mins. i'm 4th on the board

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Unmitigated disaster of a draft here due to technical problems. Hopefully can fix up a bit thru waivers/trades.

:(

i'm only after looking at the scoring categories. my cunning plan looks pure stupid now. last yr the return yds for punts & kick-offs was included in the scoring which is why i went with hester, hixon & ginn jr as my wr's. i look i right eejit now:o:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Leon11

I bloody knew you were up to something picking them:D, couldn't figure it out until you just said it there

Leon11 wrote: »
    I bloody knew you were up to something picking them:D, couldn't figure it out until you just said it there

well it back fired. i guess i'll wait til after the 1st game to see what happens

Ginn could turn out to be a productive receiver in his own right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

Where's the other fantasy thread gone? Dead? I traded Jeff Garcia for Warner when it looked like he'd be the starter for Arizona. Now Leinart goes and decides not to be a bust. Bent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Hey guys due to me missing the boards league and a few others as i was working in the mountains of North Carolina a few peeps and me setup a NFL.com league for anyone who hasnt got a league yet feel free in fact anyone feel free.

League Name: The Anybody League
    Password: f u c k y o u <
    remove the spaces.

• Advertisement

Another. Can't resist. Natch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Karlusss wrote: »
    Where's the other fantasy thread gone? Dead? I traded Jeff Garcia for Warner when it looked like he'd be the starter for Arizona. Now Leinart goes and decides not to be a bust. Bent.

Happy days for you in the end huh!!! I think Warner will start til around game 7 or so and then Leinhart goes in.

Hey guys due to me missing the boards league and a few others as i was working in the mountains of North Carolina a few peeps and me setup a NFL.com league for anyone who hasnt got a league yet feel free in fact anyone feel free.

League Name: The Anybody League
    Password: f u c k y o u <
    remove the spaces.
    League was automatically disbanded with 11 out of the needed 12 members. :rolleyes:

Lirange wrote: »
    League was automatically disbanded with 11 out of the needed 12 members. :rolleyes:

Yup didnt get enough people in the end thats what happens when you only re enter the world of technology so late oh well. The only draft day they had left was today hence why I tried boards to see if I could get last two. **** happens then you grow old and die.

Alright Im doing this again starting from week 2 the 11 guys I had already want to go again so here goes. The draft is on the 10th at 9.45pm Irish Time. It will be a fun draft considering week 1 has already played :)

League Name: The Anybody League take 3
    Password: yourma

Free for all

ta :D

At least that gamble paid off. now to rid the team of hester

evil_seed wrote: »

Yeah that looks like an unreal pick when most people would have said you were mad. He almost single-handedly demolished my team last week.

Now with Colston injured I could be in a bit of trouble against Da Raiderz. Got to hope players who stunk last week will rebound big time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Sydney Steelers

evil_seed wrote: »

Your luck ran out this week.

You got publically degraded by a far superior team.

I am so happy :D

• Advertisement

Your luck ran out this week.

You got publically degraded by a far superior team.

I am so happy :D

Stop cheating sydney steelers. its a real tough game, when the computer picks your team!!!

steelers are the worst team ever by the way.

Advertisement