Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aug

Options
  • 18-07-2008 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

right lads, managed to get the aug gearbox back together but now when i fire it it just pisses pellets out the end and when the hop is on at all they jam:confused::confused: an ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

How bout you buy the CA steyr Aug A1 off me, its hardly ever been used, mint condition. i probably shouldnt be doing this. sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

The air nozzle is disconnected from the tappet plate, or the tappet plate spring isn't correctly positioned.

Take the gear box apart and reset the air nozzle.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

Motosam wrote: »
    The air nozzle is disconnected from the tappet plate, or the tappet plate spring isn't correctly positioned.

Take the gear box apart and reset the air nozzle.

thanks. it took me so long to put the fekin thing together the last time lol

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭theburi

Take out the gearbox.
    And try to move air nosile. If you don't feel any spring in it's movement then you forgot to attach it to a tapped plate or the spring as per below.
    if you can feel spring and tapped plate attached that it is something else.

AUG gearbox is ver easy to put together, compared to other. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

c-90 wrote: »
    thanks. it took me so long to put the fekin thing together the last time lol

Sure you can only get quicker then :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

How bout you buy the CA steyr Aug A1 off me, its hardly ever been used, mint condition. i probably shouldnt be doing this. sorry.

No, you're right, you shouldn't be doing that, your post is not helping the original poster, only pimping your own advert.

[infraction given]

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

got it finally:D.

Advertisement