Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options
  • 18-07-2008 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭

Its just this,Sometimes while watching BB We might find something that will annoy us or make us laugh.Something thats not revelent to threads already here, But not worth starting a new thread for.So post it here while your watching the show!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Woohoo
    Result!!
    No more "Jazz"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I wont be watching at 22.30..Its Belinda like....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Who got booted?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Who got booted?

I refuse to say it thrice:P
    So now you know;)

Yeah, sorry we posted at the same time.

What was Rex's reaction like?

• Advertisement

Head in hands.
    Not sure if it is all a clever ploy by Rex, to get kept in though.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Yeah he said before that he was ready to leave but the past few days he said he would like to stay.
    I don't know if his reaction when he put his head into his hands was an "omg I can't believe i'm still here" or an "ohhhh noooooo, i'm still here"

Ha I'm gonna watch the interview.
    There should be good clips of why she was nominated and why people found her annoying i.e. her singing

Davina speaks for us all,
    "please do not sing"
    CLASS:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Blub Blub

Oh my God. Someone shut her up please.

Never watch the interview part, or any part that involves Davina. She sickens my teeth when she's goes on the way she does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Most headwrecking interview ever.

Why, oh god why would Davina invite her to sing?

I'd say channel 4 lost 99% of viewers as soon as that started.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Davina is an absolute babe:D:D:D:D:D:D

:confused:Did I hear that right ?, Rex saying he would put Kat,Lisa Darnell Mikey and Rachel in Hell.:eek:
    After saying the only attention he get's is from Kat.
    Barely catching it. :)

Jaysus, somebody please Ban Mikey from the diary room, why, oh why does he have to SHOUT all the time.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

I'd wager he believes it makes him sound more interesting. He is headwrecking and cannot wait until he get's the boot.

Darnells becoming a bit of an arse. Dale is growing on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Darnell's constant need for reassurance is so boring. He needs to grow up.

Yes, I do think Mikey needs to go, and dale is keeping under the radar, more from him to come I think.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Darnell's constant need for reassurance is so boring. He needs to grow up.

+100.

He's really pissing me off with his constant self-pitying crap-talk. Himself and Stuart's conversations predominantly revolve around themselves and how they're so worried they'll be perceived this way or that way by the public. Stuart takes the custard cream biscuit though; he spends his time wallowing in his own self-pity, and inviting the others to lavish praise upon him to massage his inflated ego.

/rant.

hmm. Would Dale have picked Bec's if he had been allowed to pick Kat?
    Judging by the big hug he gave Kat , I think he was letting her know the score.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

hmm. Would Dale have picked Bec's if he had been allowed to pick Kat?
    Judging by the big hug he gave Kat , I think he was letting her know the score.:)

Since he's been friends with Rebecca from the start he was always going to pick her.

Dale acting like a complete prick to Mo just now. Get Dale out.

• Advertisement

:eek: , WHAT ,
    Mo started all that off, and over a toothbrush too,
    he deliberately led the people in ear shot think he had
    used the toothbrush to clean , Bec's was half smiling half serious because of the way he said it, he knew just what he was doing.

:eek: , WHAT ,
    Mo started all that off, and over a toothbrush too,
    he deliberately led the people in ear shot think he had
    used the toothbrush to clean , Bec's was half smiling half serious because of the way he said it, he knew just what he was doing.

Bollocks. Dale was acting the arsehole as usual. Look at him now...."Mo's a f*cking d*ck", "f*cking knob". No, you are Dale.

People have short memories. Forgotten how he was on fight night have you?

"Rex, apologise now for f*ck's sake."

(Rex apologises)

"Aww just get the f*ck out."

He's an eejit. He's only there for his magazine deal when he gets out. Hope this muppet doesn't make the final four.

"Mo's a f*cking d*ck", "f*cking knob".

True and true.:D

Amazing that the good looking guy can act like a twat and the girls on the forum don't give a toss. Wonder why that is?

Simply because Mo is a bigger twat. Plus he's twice as boring.

:)

Bollocks. Dale was acting the arsehole as usual. Look at him now...."Mo's a f*cking d*ck", "f*cking knob". No, you are Dale.

People have short memories. Forgotten how he was on fight night have you?

"Rex, apologise now for f*ck's sake."

(Rex apologises)

"Aww just get the f*ck out."

He's an eejit. He's only there for his magazine deal when he gets out. Hope this muppet doesn't make the final four.

Completely and utterly agree with this post. Dale is a total dick and I can't wait til he's evicted.

Luke also really needs to go. Darnell (while being a bit of a pain) was totally right when he told Luke that just because he doesn't like Mo it doesn't mean the public don't.

Can't wail til he's up.

REBECCA PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Kat's doing my head in!!

OMG just saw a little tooooooo much of Bex :eek:

Going with that is like saying people are peed off with Mikey's behaviour in the the diary room because he is not front cover material , when the reason is , he just annoys people with his entry's .
    Dale was letting off steam too ,it just didn't annoy me because I could see his point.:)

Jesus, that girl really needs to cop the fúck on.

• Advertisement

Going with that is like saying people are peed off with Mikey's behaviour in the the diary room because he is not front cover material , when the reason is , he just annoys people with his entry's .
    Dale was letting off steam too ,it just didn't annoy me because I could see his point.:)

If Dale had acted the way Darnell acted towards Sara I wager you (and most girls) would see NOTHING wrong.

To me Dale is more boring than Mo. Dale just sits around with his Metrosexual scarf looking like he forgot to shave just like every day. At least Stuart has shown a decent personality since getting away from Jen. He doesn't appear a gimp like Dale.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement