Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

i dont know if this was mentioned before but.........for all the talking rex does about his girlfriend, surely he has a photo of her with him in the house??? anyone else think about this? when they came back from the line up......................

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

i dont know if this was mentioned before but.........for all the talking rex does about his girlfriend, surely he has a photo of her with him in the house??? anyone else think about this? when they came back from the line up......................

Your idea interests me.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

You are on to something there , and come to think of it :rolleyes:
    Why haven't the housemates asked him the very same
    question.
    DAMN , how I wish you were in the house ,:D

maybe there all actors in the house and ive finally cracked it?!

maybe there all actors in the house and ive finally cracked it?!

You have got me thinking.:)

• Advertisement

ok, but seriously, i dont see how he couldnt have a photo of her. everyone has photos with them........:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

ok, but seriously, i dont see how he couldnt have a photo of her. everyone has photos with them........:confused:

Well you know I like Rex, not saying he loves himself...but... he does have a photo of himself...!:p

Maybe no photo cos he wasn't sure his girlfriend was gonna stay with him?

it seems VERY strange to me........

Off to watch lastnites episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

it seems VERY strange to me........

Surely it's stranger that Jen didn't have a picture of her child with her.

• Advertisement

Wonder what the shock at the start of tonight's show will be,
    Someone leaving straight away or someone going in?
    I just hope that remark about Bec's was off the cuff from Davina:rolleyes:
    And not an answer to a staged queistion.

The interrogation scenes from lastnight were quality, Darnells was by far the best "dont touch me you filthy cop"

I think alot of people tiptoe around Mikey because of his blindness, but im sure he likes to be treated in a noraml way like most people and not mollycoddled and i think the way that Rex handles him im sure he respects him for it.

I had to laugh when Rachel jumped out of the chair and thought they had passed the task :pac: :p:D

Lots of chatter on digitalspy about some twist tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Not long now anyway until we find out if there will be a twist :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Strong rumours that Rex's girlfriend is entering the house provided he's not evicted. Imagine:eek:

wooohoo it's true
    Rex better not go now

So thats why they closed the voting lines early yesterday , so they couldn't be accused of manipulation.:eek:

I wonder when its down to the last 2 will the two of them be going? My nerves are gone here!:o

Haha
    This is so exciting.
    Ha here Rex goes doing the shopping, can't wait for the other housemates reaction to what he orders!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Rex's girlfriend better not go in or it's a fix.

Glad to see Rachel survive. Woohoo! :cool:

• Advertisement

Wish BB would make them all sit down , so we could see
    their reactions properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Rex's girlfriend better not go in or it's a fix.

Seriously, WTF?

Seriously, WTF?

What possible right has his girlfriend to be in the house? And I'm not the only one to wonder this...

http://digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=862019

PS Rex telling Sara what Mo said was really mean and unfair.

What possible right has his girlfriend to be in the house? And I'm not the only one to wonder this...

Ah, stop finding fault with everything the bloke says just for the sake of it.

I'm still not sure what you mean by a 'fix', do you think the Voting has been manipulated.

Nicole has as much right to be in the house as Mario or Lisa, another couple.

Well I do hope she will not be eligible to win,
    That would not be fair at all.

Ah, stop finding fault with everything the bloke says just for the sake of it.

I'm finding fault with his nasty behaviour. If he spat in someone's face you'd probably say it was a sneeze. :rolleyes:
    I'm still not sure what you mean by a 'fix', do you think the Voting has been manipulated.

Nicole has as much right to be in the house as Mario or Lisa, another couple.

Bollocks. She has NO RIGHT to be in there. Did she even audition? What possible sense does it make to put someone close to one of the housemates in at this late stage of the game? It's pure bullsh*t.

I agree with people on the DS forum though that it might actually backfire big time on Rex as he will be a changed individual with her around in there and I reckon it will hurt his popularity.

I read that she will be elligable to win the money
    A bit unfair seeing as she didn't even audition to get in there
    But tbh I don't think BB fans in England will want her winning anyway because she is coming in late etc.

Far more interesting than a total stranger going in. Especially as there's been so much talk about her lately. By the way i agree it was mean to tell sara what mo said. Mo can't seem to be able to defend himself. I'd like to shake him!!!

Rex is out of his mind. Going crazy claiming his girlfriend is more attractive.

Rex fans defend that behaviour!

• Advertisement

Rex is out of his mind. Going crazy claiming his girlfriend is more attractive.

Rex fans defend that behaviour!

The women of England will love that... man defends his girlfriend as being the most beautiful girl in the world, awwwww :p. They'll love him.

By the way I agree with you that it will end up backfiring on him totally.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement