Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Darnell needs a wake up call.
    Sara is so using him,:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Luke is finito. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

That photo was a terrible photo of that girl, very unflattering. Anyway Rex is besotted with his woman. Beauty is in the eye etc....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Maybe MNG or maybe not - I was surprised that DullDale survived - specially after his VT was viewed and brought to the attention of the public.

No need for Rex to be so abusive to Number 6 though. She's gorgeous anyway.

Lisa talking crap again I see. Rachel flirting with Mario. That's right up there with her friend from the gym figuring out the DNA code.

• Advertisement

Looks like Lisa see's Rachel as a major threat.
    She is forever bringing up things that don't show her in a good light.

OMG that was the funniest moment of the series!

Luke was funny there.

"He looks like Jabba the Hut."

:D

Ah well, bye Luke.

Yesssssssss! Pukey Lukey is gooooorn!

The public have spoken.:D

Well the Luke and Bex show ended so now we have the Nic and Rex show to look forward to.

Oh joy.

• Advertisement

Oh lord imagine if Luke had not been evicted - he would have been utterly unbearable.

Lisa, oh for heaven's sake, do you really think a lovely young wan like Rachel would fancy a middel aged Ronseal woodstained oul fellah like Mario? Get a grip woman!

I'm absolutely thrilled. I really hope Davina tells him what a two faced mean little gossip he is!! She probably won't though, she'l be all over him like she was with that animal bex last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 bestinwest90

Ann22 wrote: »
    I'm absolutely thrilled. I really hope Davina tells him what a two faced mean little gossip he is!! She probably won't though, she'l be all over him like she was with that animal bex last week.

Are you Joking???:P:P Look at how Davina has interviewed the past few , Alex, Slivia, Jen etc etc. She hasnt layed into them at all. I remember she layed into Makosi Back a few series ago but she has lost it now!

Also is anyone else feel Mikey growing on them , He was Hirrrrrrrrias:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Darnell needs a wake up call.
    Sara is so using him,:rolleyes:

I hope to god she doesn't get her hooks into Darnell, I think she's after Rex tho (apparently she was gonna bring rex into the nom pod) but once his Girlfriend arrives!:eek: Sara's plans will be out the window me thinks...

Cant wait to see how Rex reacts tho.
    Do ye think Rexs gf will go to Hell because she's replacing Maysoon?

I thought at the beginning mikey was a sure fire winner but he got in with the wrong crowd. Listening and absorbing Mario's opinions didn't do him any good. He was funny tonight eating the chilli. Remember when Sara was licking the sauce off Lisa's chest and Rex told him Lisa was naked? Ha!Ha! His face was a picture.

kerash wrote: »
    I hope to god she doesn't get her hooks into Darnell, I think she's after Rex tho (apparently she was gonna bring rex into the nom pod) but once his Girlfriend arrives!:eek: Sara's plans will be out the window me thinks...

Cant wait to see how Rex reacts tho.
    Do ye think Rexs gf will go to Hell because she's replacing Maysoon?

I do hope so ,
    Love to see him handle that.:D
    I am more looking forward to Lisa's face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

I think she is going on the hell side

Jaysis, Luke got a good reception. I'm starting to think now that I will miss his bitchiness!

Puke did get a good reception and watch Davina lick his arse now...

Alice1 wrote: »
    Oh lord imagine if Luke had not been evicted - he would have been utterly unbearable.

Lisa, oh for heaven's sake, do you really think a lovely young wan like Rachel would fancy a middel aged Ronseal woodstained oul fellah like Mario? Get a grip woman!
    Yeah wudn't you think she'd have sense at her age ffs! Ps 'ronseal woodstained oul fellah'-hilarious!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 bestinwest90

Mikey is awful funny over the past week especially when watching dale VT, " What a Dickhead"

Lukes reaction to the nominations was class :D:D

• Advertisement

Pass the sick bag. Luke is deluded talking about his sham love.

Now the mag's do prefere a couple.;)

I don't find him the least bit funny and I don't believe for a second bex does fancy him.

Says Rachel is playing a game when he earlier admitted slagging people off is 'more entertaining'. That's playing a game, snake boy!

Glad this tosser is gone.

Lisa's face.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

RIP Big Brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭aviendha

haha STUARTs face was priceless!!!

on Luke - sheesh I was so SICK of hearing "the cheque the cheque the cheque" the only one obsessing about the cheque was him *shakes fist* delighted he's out :)

She looks like a lovely girl, really genuine smile. What was wrong with Stu? Is he envious that Rex has someone with him now?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Rex's reaction was weird?...
    Stu was not too pleased as Davina said.

Why does Davina have to play up to hated housemates so much, the way she was all over luke made me sick.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

I thought Rex's reaction would have been better really. Maybe he's just really shocked. But he didn't seem that happy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement