Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Rex probably thinks it's f*cked up his chances. That's what many are saying on the DS forum. :pac:

Stuart I reckon knows it's completely unfair. I think the weekend shows will be very interesting to see what the likes of Dale, Lisa, Mikey and Stuart really make of this.

When has something like this EVER happened? Someone close to a housemate getting the chance to come in and also win? What a load of crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I thought for a minute Rex didn't look too happy though at the end he was all hyper and happy looking. Maybe his mind was racing,like its going to be a big change for him having his princess there. He'l have to have his hair even more nice and tidy and brush his teeth more regularly :D. It would be a shock I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I thought Rex's reaction would have been better really. Maybe he's just really shocked. But he didn't seem that happy

He seemed more intent on finding out if she had been in hiding.
    ps, Luke got 37% of the vote.

Rex probably thinks it's f*cked up his chances. That's what many are saying on the DS forum. :pac:

Stuart I reckon knows it's completely unfair. I think the weekend shows will be very interesting to see what the likes of Dale, Lisa, Mikey and Stuart really make of this.

When has something like this EVER happened? Someone close to a housemate getting the chance to come in and also win? What a load of crap.
    No one entering at this stage has a hope of winning anyway. Big brother can do what they want really. If Rex continues to be witty and direct yet lays off on the slagging a bit his girl being there won't do him any harm.

Ann22 wrote: »
    No one entering at this stage has a hope of winning anyway. Big brother can do what they want really. If Rex continues to be witty and direct yet lays off on the slagging a bit his girl being there won't do him any harm.
    WITTY and DIRECT .:eek:
    MEAN and INSENSITIVE.;)

• Advertisement

I bet you're wrong. Up to now Rex was so self-obsessed but now he's going to be going on about his girlfriend non-stop. This will lose him a lot of supporters I reckon.

If you check the previous series of Big Brother, love stories don't tend to go down too well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I bet you're wrong. Up to now Rex was so self-obsessed but now he's going to be going on about his girlfriend non-stop. This will lose him a lot of supporters I reckon.

If you check the previous series of Big Brother, love stories don't tend to go down too well.

Yep, this might be a bad move.
    What will Rex talk about now>
    Also I thought Davina said Nicole was ineligible to win? did I miss hear it, can Nicole win?

MEAN and INSENSITIVE.;)
    He has always been very direct, doesn't condone bitching at all. He's a terrible slagger but 99% of the time its dead funny to me. The only time i felt he was out of order was telling sara what mo said about her being easy(mo should've explained what he meant instead of stammering and stuttering)and when he went on and on at rachel- I agreed with what he said but he should've kept his mouth shut and let stu and mo say they agreed instead of hi fiving him and nodding in the background.

YEP , unfair or what,

You could well be right. I do enjoy the 'don't give a f**k' attitude he has. Hope he doesn't change too much with nicole there, he wouldn't seem as cool.

• Advertisement

I'm pretty sure Nicole is eligible to win. Anyone know for sure? I thought I heard Davina say so.

Nice to see Number 6! She should be in there!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Luke got 37% of the vote - what about the others?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Mikey is awful funny over the past week especially when watching dale VT, " What a Dickhead"

Lukes reaction to the nominations was class :D:D

Mikey can be really funny and his accent makes it even better! It's just a pity that they edit much of the best bits out of the highlights show..
    I've just been reading some of his quotes;

"The garden is awash with crime"
    Mikey, after Darnell ignores Big Brother's warning and attempts to open the safe

"You've got your religion and I respect that. I've got mine - I don't do eggs"
    Mikey, as Mohamed offers him an Egg McMuffin

"I'm being robbed blind here"
    Mikey, as food is swapped all around him but no-one will take his cheese and onion crisps
    :D

kerash wrote: »
    Mikey can be really funny and his accent makes it even better! It's just a pity that they edit much of the best bits out of the highlights show..
    I've just been reading some of his quotes;

"The garden is awash with crime"
    Mikey, after Darnell ignores Big Brother's warning and attempts to open the safe

"You've got your religion and I respect that. I've got mine - I don't do eggs"
    Mikey, as Mohamed offers him an Egg McMuffin

"I'm being robbed blind here"
    Mikey, as food is swapped all around him but no-one will take his cheese and onion crisps
    :D

LOL. I must say I have warmed to the guy since he turned on Dale and watching him eat the chilli was hilarious. :D

Ann 22.

MEAN and INSENSITIVE.;)

When he is being Witty , he comes across as Mean ( Rachel )
    When he is being Direct , he comes across as being
    Insensitive
    Again ( Rachel ).
    Let's see if he lay's of on her now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Just back from pub now and watching it..wtf Rex's girlfriend is in the house could they want him to win anymore and Luke getting kicked out I was not expecting that at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

I was going to go on a long ramble here, but MNG has done it for me. I would agree with everything he has said.

Rex has been a right aul cnut to Mo in the hls recently. Selling him down the river to Sara was cheap and cowardly. Bros before Hoes Rex.

Has anyone noticed Rex picking at his face? What's that all about?Much as i think he's deadly and all- what is he poking at?:rolleyes:

Has anyone noticed Rex picking at his face? What's that all about?Much as i think he's deadly and all- what is he poking at?:rolleyes:

I was wondering why Stu seems to be giving dark looks in their direction?
    ( Just every now and then ) but he can't seem to stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I have to laugh at the people who hold Rachel up as evidence of Rex's evil. She's the one who sat in the diary room and said she knows he's a nice guy and he just tries to wind her up but she still likes him. I reckon she'd be in a better position to judge...

As for Rex's girlfriend going in, he was obviously just shocked. Do I think it could hurt his chances? Possibly. Do I think it's hideously unfair that she's in there and eligible to win? Nope. It's a TV show, the producers can do what they want. Didn't they put Jade Goody's mother in halway through on Celebrity Big Brother? I don't see the big outrage tbh.

Davina's interview with Luke was pathetic. He's not funny and she didn't call him out on anything at all, particularly when he said Rachel goes into the Diary Room and slams everyone and then comes out all sweetness and light. Rubbish. The boy is clearly deluded but she shouldn't have pandered to him like that.

• Advertisement

I was wondering why Stu seems to be giving dark looks in their direction?
    ( Just every now and then ) but he can't seem to stop.
    I'm looking at it live now i saw a few of those looks alright. We'l know all about it next time he's in the diary room. Rex is like a schoolboy-he is all over her!!! Don't know if I like her yet or not. He said something in her ear and she said 'oh so funny'. It just sounded false.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the way she ripped into Makossy ( sorry If I mispelled her name ).
    After that interview there was no more nasty Davina.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Davina's interview with Luke was pathetic. He's not funny and she didn't call him out on anything at all, particularly when he said Rachel goes into the Diary Room and slams everyone and then comes out all sweetness and light. Rubbish. The boy is clearly deluded but she shouldn't have pandered to him like that.

+1 But I have given up a long time ago on Davina and interviews. They are a glorified ass licking of the evictee.

Someone made a great point on DS about how the style of the interviews illustrates just how out of touch the BB producers have become with the viewing public.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

They should go back to interviewing them in front of the crowd. These people put themselves in the public domain so I don't see why they should get to act like assholes for weeks and then be babied with a hand-picked crowd.

Really hope this is the last series.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    I have to laugh at the people who hold Rachel up as evidence of Rex's evil. She's the one who sat in the diary room and said she knows he's a nice guy and he just tries to wind her up but she still likes him. I reckon she'd be in a better position to judge...

As for Rex's girlfriend going in, he was obviously just shocked. Do I think it could hurt his chances? Possibly. Do I think it's hideously unfair that she's in there and eligible to win? Nope. It's a TV show, the producers can do what they want. Didn't they put Jade Goody's mother in halway through on Celebrity Big Brother? I don't see the big outrage tbh.

I totally agree with everything you said. On live now, Rex is so happy. Don't know yet about Nicole. mmmm! Will have to decide if she's worthy of his devotion. She's just done a cartwheel and is in the ashtray with Sara.I hate when they put it on silent!!!

It's sh*t when they cut the sound but from the looks of things Stuart doesn't look pleased AT ALL.

They are most likely going to save what they are saying
    for the BB programme ,which is why they won't let us hear it Ann22.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Mojo2222

my wife picks her face alot when she's planning to do something mean. Happens alot.

It's sh*t when they cut the sound but from the looks of things Stuart doesn't look pleased AT ALL.

Yeah , I said as much earlier ,
    But WHY would it bother "him" SO much.:confused:

• Advertisement

Most fellas would play it a bit cool knowing all eyes are on them but Rex really doesn't care. He's all kisses and hugs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement