Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Yeah , I said as much earlier ,
    But WHY would it bother "him" SO much.:confused:

Well Stuart misses his daughter like crazy. Way more than Rex missed his girlfriend. So why is Rex getting a reconciliation but not Stuart? Does that seem fair? When did BB become The Rex Show?

It's a load of BS. I'd be sickened if I was in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ann22 wrote: »
    Most fellas would play it a bit cool knowing all eyes are on them but Rex really doesn't care. He's all kisses and hugs.

What I thought was really funny , was it took him at least 5 seconds of looking at her before it clicked.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

Most fellas would play it a bit cool knowing all eyes are on them but Rex really doesn't care. He's all kisses and hugs.

I wonder how he would react in there if someone like Mikey or Dale starts treating his gf the way he has treated Rachel, and would people be lolling around justifying it because Mikey 'is a rebel, he don't care what people think about him'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Well Stuart misses his daughter like crazy. Way more than Rex missed his girlfriend. So why is Rex getting a reconciliation but not Stuart? Does that seem fair? When did BB become The Rex Show?

Yeah, lets stick a 5 year old in the BB house. Come on MNG, that's a pretty poor comparison.

Tbh, I think the producers are putting her in there to scupper Rex, not give him an advantage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

What I thought was really funny , was it took him at least 5 seconds of looking at her before it clicked.:D
    Yeah it took him a while to register who she was. :oMaybe he thought she was a cardboard cutout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Well Stuart misses his daughter like crazy. Way more than Rex missed his girlfriend. So why is Rex getting a reconciliation but not Stuart?

Interesting idea, there hasn't been a 4 year old child in there since Nikki Graham.

You couldn't bring a little child in there to see her daddy and take her out again, it'd be very upsetting for her. If it wasn't for the talk about Rex, what would we all be talking about? It'd be dead boring without him. I think the producers know that.

I wonder how he would react in there if someone like Mikey or Dale starts treating his gf the way he has treated Rachel, and would people be lolling around justifying it because Mikey 'is a rebel, he don't care what people think about him'.

Good point. I wonder how he'd react if someone referred to his girlfriend as a tramp the way he did Sara.

Oh wait, he's only winding people up isn't that the excuse? :rolleyes:
    Chinafoot wrote:
    Yeah, lets stick a 5 year old in the BB house. Come on MNG, that's a pretty poor comparison.

I never said they should stick a 5 year old in there. I wouldn't want any of the housemates to get his kind of preferential treatment. The point is, why isn't Rachel getting to see her boyfriend? Why isn't Stuart getting to see his daughter? Why is Rex the ONLY HM to get to see a loved one?

I guess Nicole has a good agent. That will help with the magazine deals.

Since we are talking reconciliations.
    Ziggy and his Dog,:rolleyes:

He just tells Rachel she's a different person outside. I think its blatantly obvious that she is not being herself. I would say she is a nice girl in general but she is way way too sweet. Rex does really hate insinserity. Remember his reaction when Luke and Bex were telling him about Rachel being so different in the audition process? He was not impressed. He'd stood up for her saying he didn't believe she was playing a game and went out and said it to her face. She denied it. Think that's why he went over the top when he saw the vt.

• Advertisement

I never said they should stick a 5 year old in there. I wouldn't want any of the housemates to get his kind of preferential treatment. The point is, why isn't Rachel getting to see her boyfriend? Why isn't Stuart getting to see his daughter? Why is Rex the ONLY HM to get to see a loved one?

Because its big brother....a TV SHOW. They can do whatever they think will get ratings.

He just tells Rachel she's a different person outside. I think its blatantly obvious that she is not being herself. I would say she is a nice girl in general but she is way way too sweet. Rex does really hate insinserity.

What a ridiculous statement. Rex hates insincerity? This is the same Rex who said he was going to be intentionally nasty to people so he'd be put up for nomination.

He's one of the most insincere people in there.

Rachel is certainly way too sweet for that nasty man.

Since we are talking reconciliations.
    Ziggy and his Dog,:rolleyes:
    Yeah! I remember that, he was crying and all. Didn't like Ziggy.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Because its big brother....a TV SHOW. They can do whatever they think will get ratings.

Are you intentionally ducking the point? I'll ask again...

Why is Rex the ONLY HM to get to see a loved one?

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Mojo2222

Anyone?

Because there's only one person in the world that loves Rex, so we all had to get to meet her.

What a ridiculous statement. Rex hates insincerity? This is the same Rex who said he was going to be intentionally nasty to people so he'd be put up for nomination.

He's one of the most insincere people in there.

Rachel is certainly way too sweet for that nasty man.
    'Insinserity' means saying something that you don't mean, to come across as being falsely genuine. What has Rex said that you believe he doesn't mean? He is insensitive and cutting at times.Think they're the words you're grasping for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Anyone?

I was thinking earlier why not Mohammed's brother?

'Insinserity' means saying something that you don't mean, to come across as being falsely genuine. What has Rex said that you believe he doesn't mean? He is insensitive and cutting at times.Think they're the words you're grasping for.

Insincerity is defined as being 'disingenuous, dishonest' so when Rex says he's going to be nasty to people he hangs out with, I think that falls under the category of being insincere.

By the way I love how you tell me what words I'm 'grasping for' when you can't even spell 'insincerity' properly.

No wonder you're a Rex fan. ;)
    JBoyle4eva wrote:
    I was thinking earlier why not Mohammed's brother?

Or girl number 6. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Is anyone else watching the live feed?
    What's up with Lisa?

I just read Lisa tried to leave and hurt her hand breaking through a door? :eek:

• Advertisement

Anyone?
    Maybe because in BBs eyes he brought interest back to the show ( with Darnell's Idea ) of the tokens, ( I know Darnell threw it out there and doesn't mind if others use
    his idea's)
    But , IMO , This had to be planned long before that happened.
    So yes , WHY,??.:confused:

Yeah
    All that I picked up from their conversations was something about Lisa leaving.
    And then Sara said to Lisa "I'm so happy you're back".

Anyone?

How am I "ducking the point"? We don't know why? Only the producers know why.

Personally I think that they put her in because having a couple in there so late in the game will drastically change the dynamics of the house. Chances are this wouldn't happen with someone as nice as Rachel. You wouldn't get the same effect with putting Mo's brother in either.

Rex is sailing through and I reckon the producers want to make things more interesting and see how someone as arrogant and outspoken as Rex would react to having his girlfriend there.

Insincerity is defined as being 'disingenuous, dishonest' so when Rex says he's going to be nasty to people he hangs out with, I think that falls under the category of being insincere.

By the way I love how you tell me what words I'm 'grasping for' when you can't even spell 'insincerity' properly.

No wonder you're a Rex fan. ;)

Or girl number 6. :)
    Ha!ha! Fair do's.:D Point scored.

Is anyone else watching the live feed?
    What's up with Lisa?
    Don't know, thought for a minute she was on about leaving. Missed a bit there trying to think of a smart answer for mr nice guy. Darn, couldn't think of one. Gettin tired now.:o

I just read Lisa tried to leave and hurt her hand breaking through a door? :eek:

Yeah
    Sara just said to Lisa something like "how did you break the handle off the door?"
    Then it went on break!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Missed a bit there trying to think of a smart answer for mr nice guy.

I wouldn't bother, he doesn't do rational debate.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

I wouldn't bother, he doesn't do rational debate.

(shakes head) I think MNG is one of the most rational poster in here. He raises valid points and instead of debating them properly, people taje them as some sort of attack on them personally.

Rex must've been asking her if she loves him 'cos i heard her replyin of course she did love him then she just announced 'rex has got boobies!' in a silly voice. He's telling her how beautiful she is. Sh!t this is cringemaking. This isn't the cool dude Rex anymore!!!

• Advertisement

Lisa Backtracking to Rachel .:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement