Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Couldn't be further from the truth and tbh, you're the only person getting annoyed over this. Telling people they must be deluded if they disagree with a point isn't really the way to go here. Why on earth would I be "spoiling for an argument" over something so utterly ridiculous?

Which is what I have said repeatedly in my posts. Perhaps you should relax a bit and not take this all so seriously.

Maybe now this thread can get back on-topic?

Meet the Ignore button. :)

I think Rachel has a great chance to make a good impression from this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

How the hell did it take some of them over 8 minutes to recite the alphabet backwards once?!

How the hell did it take some of them over 8 minutes to recite the alphabet backwards once?!

I was wondering that myself. I think you can excuse Kat because her English is not the best but the other two can't use that excuse. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

They had to say it perfectly - BB waited til they got to "A" and only then told them if they had said it "properly" and if not, they had to start again @ "Z".

Not as easy as it sounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Was the 8 minute thing applied retrospectively?

If so it reeks of a production decision to split nicole and rex.

• Advertisement

How is it not as easy as it sounds? You have to say out loud each letter of the alphabet going backwards. I don't understand how someone could not get that on the first or second go. I dunno, it just seems odd.

Hm, well, I tried it - and had to keep stopping to think what letter came before the one I had just said!

G'wan Jimmy, try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Meet the Ignore button. :)

I think Rachel has a great chance to make a good impression from this.

I really liked to post and debate with you but in the last day i have seen you slag two people off, you are starting to come off as snooty and your "championing" of Rachel is really starting to turn me off her.

I really liked to post and debate with you but in the last day i have seen you slag two people off, you are starting to come off as snooty and your "championing" of Rachel is really starting to turn me off her.

Where have I slagged people off? Stop spouting nonsense. I decided to ignore a person who was trying to goad me into an argument. Why are you getting involved now? Don't expect me to get into an argument with you either.

Also I couldn't care less what you think of Rachel due to me 'championing' her. You're entitled to your views as I am to mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

I decided to ignore a person who was trying to goad me into an argument. Why are you getting involved now? Don't expect me to get into an argument with you either.
    ffs he could say the exact same thing about you. All he did was present an opposing argument, which is what you have been doing all along.

Hop down of that tall horse.

• Advertisement

Alice1 wrote: »
    Hm, well, I tried it - and had to keep stopping to think what letter came before the one I had just said!

G'wan Jimmy, try it.

I tried it as soon as I heard about it. I would say it wasn't as easy as pie - it was easier. I don't understand how ye can go wrong with it.

Sean_K wrote: »
    ffs he could say the exact same thing about you. All he did was present an opposing argument, which is what you have been doing all along.

Hop down of that tall horse.

I'm not on any horse. If people want to have a pop at me I'm going to defend my point of view and I will endeavour to do so without getting embroiled in an argument. People have let themselves down by being overtly hostile.

More power to you Jimmy! I didn't find it all that easy cos I learned it "forwards" - if you know what I mean - like starting with "A".

Well done you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 quinnermint

Rexs Women is crying now and talking about going home 2nite !!!!

Where have I slagged people off? Stop spouting nonsense. I decided to ignore a person who was trying to goad me into an argument. Why are you getting involved now? Don't expect me to get into an argument with you either.

Also I couldn't care less what you think of Rachel due to me 'championing' her. You're entitled to your views as I am to mine.

No i dont expect an arguemenet nor do i want one either, you have been rude to Chinafoot and Ann22 a few pages back with this "By the way I love how you tell me what words I'm 'grasping for' when you can't even spell 'insincerity' properly."

You are even saying it yourself "your entitled to your views as i am mine" people have been discussing all things Big Brother related but you dont seem to take peoples opinions its like your brushing them to the side.

You have spoke some good sense and i have even thanked you in numerous posts i will reiterate that i do not want to get into a slagging match or arguements, but i have really enjoyed posting in these threads i found it fun talking and discussing and debateing the different views and points.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

thank you,back on track
    inside the house tension is mounting...
    Rex and Nicole snapped at one another this afternoon, as she admitted that she was finding her experience "hard".

The pair sat either side of the divide as they hugged, kissed, cuddled and massaged one another with a tool Rex ordered as an ever-changing token.

Nicole began chatting about some of her friends, while Rex made an inaudible comment about them.

Nicole snapped: "You cannot tell me who I can and cannot be friends with because you’ve done double worse to me. Triple worse in fact. But we won’t talk about that."

He fiddled silently with the back massager as Nicole changed the subject.

"There’s so much I want to say to you," she said later, informing Rex that what she wanted to say was not "good". "I wanna ask you things, but I can’t," she said.

Rex worried about Nicole’s behaviour towards him, saying: "You're being really grumpy towards me, you're not usually like that."

She replied: "It's a very different situation we are in, it's hard for me."

Rex tried to comfort her by telling her how much his father liked her, while Lisa offered moral support by describing her time spent with and without Mario in the house.

Hmm, if Nicole leaves will Rex follow?
    I thought she seemed really nice last night...

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

WHAT !:eek:
    Well tell us more.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

WHAT !:eek:
    Well tell us more.:D
    20.50: Rex continues to comfort his crying princess. "I can't be myself if I don't have my stuff and I won't be happy so there is no point in me being here," she tells him.
    20.47: Inside, Kathreya is still being thanked for her delicious salmon dinner.
    20.46: Nicole is crying in the garden as Rex cuddles her. She says she wants her make-up and clothes and that if she doesn't get them she will walk.

Alice1 wrote: »
    More power to you Jimmy! I didn't find it all that easy cos I learned it "forwards" - if you know what I mean - like starting with "A".

Well done you.

I'm getting a strong stench of sarcasm coming from your direction but ye know, ye just use yer brain in between using your mouth and then there's no way it can take more than 8 minutes. I mean, I think I learned it forwards also (how odd is that)...

So ye just say in your head something like "qrstuvwxyz" and break that up "xyz" and say out loud "zyx" then say in your head "qrstuvw", then out loud say "wvu" etc. until you get to the end of that long one and do the same with "hijklmnop" etc.

Rex and Nicole have had a little heart-to-heart in the Garden...

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, if that's true, what exactly does presence do? Rex decided to tell Nicole his feelings in no uncertain terms.
    "I wanna go," said Rex.
    "You wanna go because you've got me in here?" replied Nicole.

For weeks, Rex has threatened to leave the House because he misses his girlfriend. Now Nicole is actually in there with him, Rex seems even more uncomfortable.
    "I wanna go because Big Brother won't let me into Hell," explained Rex.
    Moments earlier, Rex had gone into the Diary Room asking if he could join Nicole in Hell.
    "I don't wanna be here," said Rex, referring to his Heavenly status.

"Neither do I," said Nicole.
    "I feel really sorry for you," said Rex. "Big Brother is not very sympathetic at all. I know how hard it's going to be over there."
    Nicole listened to Rex's words of warning.
    "It takes the strongest of housemates to be in Hell with no hair straighteners," said a very serious Rex. "No alcohol, no food, no nothing."

No hair straighteners? OMG!
    "I feel really guilty for putting you through this," said Rex, to the attractive young lady possessed of her own intelligence who has independently agreed to join the housemates.
    "This is gonna be one of the worst weeks of your life. On TV. For you," said Rex as he cuddled Nicole across the barrier.

"What a harsh start for you," said Rex. "I can deal with it but I can't stand to watch Big Brother play with you. I would be fine if you had your suitcase."
    "Yeah," said Nicole, "me too." It must be hard for you Rex. Living in Heaven. Girlfriend in the House. Tough times indeed.

AS SEEN ON C4 WEBSITE,:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 quinnermint

Yeah Nicole wants to go really badly, and saying for rex to stay, But he is saying that if she goes he is happy to follow her and will... first time in a while ive seen the live feed good!

No i dont expect an arguemenet nor do i want one either, you have been rude to Chinafoot and Ann22 a few pages back with this "By the way I love how you tell me what words I'm 'grasping for' when you can't even spell 'insincerity' properly."

I wasn't being rude I was responding to this comment from Ann22 which you cleverly left out to make me look bad...
    Ann22 wrote:
    'Insinserity' means saying something that you don't mean, to come across as being falsely genuine. What has Rex said that you believe he doesn't mean? He is insensitive and cutting at times.Think they're the words you're grasping for.

Hardly rudeness unless you're exceptionally sensitive.
    You are even saying it yourself "your entitled to your views as i am mine" people have been discussing all things Big Brother related but you dont seem to take peoples opinions its like your brushing them to the side.

How is that rude? I am saying everyone's viewpoint is a valid one!
    You have spoke some good sense and i have even thanked you in numerous posts i will reiterate that i do not want to get into a slagging match or arguements, but i have really enjoyed posting in these threads i found it fun talking and discussing and debateing the different views and points.

Listen mate I enjoy your contributions too. I don't want a slanging match either. Obviously what happened in Big Brother was a very controversial thing and emotions are high about it. That's what the show's about I guess.

I don't want any altercations with anyone and I don't mean to come across too strongly. I'd like it if the focus could be turned off me and back on the show now. :)

Yeah Nicole wants to go really badly, and saying for rex to stay, But he is saying that if she goes he is happy to follow her and will... first time in a while ive seen the live feed good!

If he is saying he will go with her I am inclined to believe him.
    on a lighter note,
    I thought his " It takes the strongest of housemates to be in hell with no Hair Straightners " was :D:D:D:D

I don't think Rex will walk at this stage of the game. Isn't there only 5 weeks or so to go?

Things can tend to get heated when talking about or debateing topics. I have been posting alot more regualry because of you sharpeshooterh and others and i have enjoyed the points you put across and its been a fun forum for me.

Line drawn under this for me. Now back on topic :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I only made that comment because you said I'd made a 'ridiculous' statement. It stung a bit.

Things can tend to get heated when talking about or debateing topics. I have been posting alot more regualry because of you sharpeshooterh and others and i have enjoyed the points you put across and its been a fun forum for me.

Line drawn under this for me. Now back on topic :pac:
    Good idea. Thanks for your comments.:o

Ann22 wrote: »
    I only made that comment because you said I'd made a 'ridiculous' statement. It stung a bit.
    This was meant for Mr nice guy. I'm new at this message board stuff.

I'm getting a strong stench of sarcasm coming from your direction

Nope Jimmy, wasn't being sarcastic. Really meant what I said.

• Advertisement

kerash wrote: »
    20.50: Rex continues to comfort his crying princess. "I can't be myself if I don't have my stuff and I won't be happy so there is no point in me being here," she tells him.
    20.47: Inside, Kathreya is still being thanked for her delicious salmon dinner.
    20.46: Nicole is crying in the garden as Rex cuddles her. She says she wants her make-up and clothes and that if she doesn't get them she will walk.

Maybe because Rex has bigged her up so much for being beautiful she is now worried about her hair , make up ect,
    BB , naughty people not giving her the suitcase,;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement