Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Well she's definately hot, probably not as hot as maysoon but she gets second prize overall this year. I hate the way girls think we notice much of a difference when they go without hair straighteners or other frivolous **** like that. Relax in your own bjore-ness for a sec.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Well she's definately hot, probably not as hot as maysoon but she gets second prize overall this year. I hate the way girls think we notice much of a difference when they go without hair straighteners or other frivolous **** like that. Relax in your own bjore-ness for a sec.

My point was BB did it on purpose.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Go on Lisa!!!!!!!

My point was BB did it on purpose.

Oh I wasn't specifically addressing you, was just commenting on something that annoys me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I really hope she walks. That seems so superfical that she cant be herself without her things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Lisa shouldn't bring Mario into her arguments. He's a laughing stock. She may have a tiny point to make (I rarely find him offensive but I know a lot of people do and i don't want twenty people jumping down my throat) but in all honesty Rex would floor Mario in an argument. Maybe she meant a physical row. Maybe Rex should get himself a bodyguard with Mario and his huge fan base out to get him:eek:.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Lisa shouldn't bring Mario into her arguments. He's a laughing stock. She may have a tiny point to make (I rarely find him offensive but I know a lot of people do and i don't want twenty people jumping down my throat) but in all honesty Rex would floor Mario in an argument. Maybe she meant a physical row. Maybe Rex should get himself a bodyguard with Mario and his huge fan base out to get him:eek:.

Her point was that Rex treats people liek ****, and he wasn't so quick to do that while Mario was there cause he knew Mario would cut him down to size.

I'm by no means a Mario fan but its true, when he was there, Rex wasn't half as obnoxious.

I really hope she walks. That seems so superfical that she cant be herself without her things.
    I was thinking that too. I know her appearance was under scrutiny and she must feel under a lot of pressure to look her best but It would show a lack of character just to walk out wouldn't it? bit immature.Very young isn't she-19 or so?

I was thinking that too. I know her appearance was under scrutiny and she must feel under a lot of pressure to look her best but It would show a lack of character just to walk out wouldn't it? bit immature.Very young isn't she-19 or so?

Isn't Tyler talking about Nicole Rex's missus not Maysoon?

Huggles wrote: »
    Her point was that Rex treats people liek ****, and he wasn't so quick to do that while Mario was there cause he knew Mario would cut him down to size.

I'm by no means a Mario fan but its true, when he was there, Rex wasn't half as obnoxious.
    When Mario was there I didn't really notice as there were a lot more people in so the screen time was shared but i did notice Rex had a presence-that people tended to listen to him. I think maybe he could be either more relaxed now and being more himself or else he's trying to get nominated. Either way, I don't believe Mario has anything to do with it. I don't think Rex was intimidated by Mario at all. Don't think anyone was actually.

• Advertisement

Huggles wrote: »
    Isn't Tyler talking about Nicole Rex's missus not Maysoon?
    yeah seems she's been threatening to leave as she hasn't received her suitcase.

That snide little git Luke,
    So glad he is GONE.:D

For definate if she was to walk less than 24 hours becasue she hadnt received her stuff, ridiculous carry on.

I know people want to look good makes them feel happy, but sorry love you aint gonna be glammed up to the nines 24/7 in there time to get use to it.

That snide little git Luke,
    So glad he is GONE.:D

Here Here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Lol @ Lisa doing a Chuck Norris on the security door. Surprised they're letting her back in.

lol at Lisa walking out because she was caught on the bog!

Here Here!
    Agreed! Nasty little boy.:mad:

You know I am sure there is a Health & Safety Issue involved around broken glass.:D

Agreed! Nasty little boy.:mad:

Did u hear when he when got evicted, nearly the first words out of his mouth were "watch your back" spiteful little man.

Did u hear when he when got evicted, nearly the first words out of his mouth were "watch your back" spiteful little man.

TO MIKEY OF ALL PEOPLE.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

lol at Lisa walking out because she was caught on the bog!
    Dale seemed sure it was a number 2. Ha!Ha! Prob got a big whiff. The shame of it.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Mikey searching for Rex in the bedroom was so funny:D

Ok so Mo, Kat and Nicole have crossed the divide and got their suitcases taken away, Lisa busts outta there into the security hut and goes unpunished?
    Surely the rules must be enforced...

TO MIKEY OF ALL PEOPLE.:rolleyes:
    I'd love to tie him to a chair and make him watch the whole series up 'til now so its clear to him that the people from his whispering club who were evicted so far went for the same reasons-bitching. Also that the people he accuses of back stabbing don't slag anyone off. He probably still wouldn't believe it anyway, he'd say they were playing a game.

kerash wrote: »
    Mikey searching for Rex in the bedroom was so funny:D

Ok so Mo, Kat and Nicole have crossed the divide and got their suitcases taken away, Lisa busts outta there into the security hut and goes unpunished?
    Surely the rules must be enforced...
    Darn! I missed that. Was he hiding?

Lol @ Lisa doing a Chuck Norris on the security door. Surprised they're letting her back in.
    What an animal is she? I'd de dead scared of her bustin' through doors roundhouse kicks and all. She doesn't need to threaten anyone with Mario.

I'd love to tie him to a chair and make him watch the whole series up 'til now so its clear to him that the people from his whispering club who were evicted so far went for the same reasons-bitching. Also that the people he accuses of back stabbing don't slag anyone off. He probably still wouldn't believe it anyway, he'd say they were playing a game.

I think he did say exactly that to {Davina} Ann, and I thought to myself ,Doesn't he want to become a Politician!!
    Oh he has all the qualities,:rolleyes:

I think he did say exactly that to {Davina} Ann, and I thought to myself ,Doesn't he want to become a Politician!!
    Oh he has all the qualities,:rolleyes:
    No way would I be voting for him! Was it on this forum someone said he could get a part in Corrie as Norris' long lost son. Clever:)

No way would I be voting for him! Was it on this forum someone said he could get a part in Corrie as Norris' long lost son. Clever:)

Yes I think it was , he kept reminding me of Paul O Grady , when he first went in.:D
    Before Bec's.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Is Lisa going to be punished for using intimidatory language to Rex and going out through the security door?

What is with the woolly hat that Dale is wearing - held together with safety pins?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Yes I think it was , he kept reminding me of Paul O Grady , when he first went in.:D
    Before Bec's.:rolleyes:

Yeah, in the interview with Davina I couldn't help but get the impression that he was hoping for some sort of chat show deal or something. Shows you how cynical this whole famous-for-nothing "celeb" culture has made us all :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement