Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Yeah, in the interview with Davina I couldn't help but get the impression that he was hoping for some sort of chat show deal or something. Shows you how cynical this whole famous-for-nothing "celeb" culture has made us all :)

Hoping for one is putting it mildly Chinafoot , he practically took over the interview.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Hoping for one is putting it mildly Chinafoot , he practically took over the interview.:)

Hehe, in fairness Davina didn't put up much of a fight.

Hehe, in fairness Davina didn't put up much of a fight.

No she was enjoying it.
    I wish he had stayed the way he was at first , because he made me laugh so much .:D

Loving Kat and Darnell in The Diary Room just now.:D:D:D

No she was enjoying it.
    I wish he had stayed the way he was at first , because he made me laugh so much .:D

Yeah I really liked him at the start as I felt he was playing the game quite well. He kept the house onside and was amusing in diary room. He just pushed it way too far and showed himself to be a nasty little creep.

I hope Darnell comes out of himself more now. I'm still very dubious of Sara....although tbh I think its her voice that does it, and I live with an Australian!! I'd go nuts if I had to listen to her.

• Advertisement

I think she just want's to attach herself to someone , (no) anyone in there to give herself a fighting chance ,
    I lost count of the people I thought she fancied.
    And I think that's because she doesn't really fancy any of them. I so wish she wouldn't play Darnell though because I don't think he would handle it well if she hurts him.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭imboard.3

I think she just want's to attach herself to someone , (no) anyone in there to give herself a fighting chance ,
    I lost count of the people I thought she fancied.
    And I think that's because she doesn't really fancy any of them. I so wish she wouldn't play Darnell though because I don't think he would handle it well if she hurts him.:(
    no darnell would be very hurt if he knew she was playing him, and make no mistake she is playing him and all the other male house mates big time , has been doing since she arrived in the house

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

imboard.3 wrote: »
    no darnell would be very hurt if he knew she was playing him, and make no mistake she is playing him and all the other male house mates big time , has been doing since she arrived in the house

Speaking of being played, did you catch the story about Jen apparently getting back together with her husband?

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/bigbrother/0308_jen.shtml

Not a fan of Dale's by any means but that's poor behaviour on her part. She has him thinking she'll be there when he comes out.

Speaking of being played, did you catch the story about Jen apparently getting back together with her husband?

Not a fan of Dale's by any means but that's poor behaviour on her part. She has him thinking she'll be there when he comes out.
    no did'nt hear that , not surprised really as she kept it a secret in the house, and dale set himself up for that fall , he knew her for all but five minutes and thought he had the big brother 9 couple thing wrapped up . might sound harsh but serves him right for trying to play that card.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Well,well,well, i'm feckin' delighted she was caught. That's the bitch! I knew she'd no interest in Dale any way. Would hate to see her making money out of a few photos with him.

• Advertisement

no did'nt hear that , not surprised really as she kept it a secret in the house, and dale set himself up for that fall , he knew her for all but five minutes and thought he had the big brother 9 couple thing wrapped up . might sound harsh but serves him right for trying to play that card.

And he never did get to "nail" that "fanny". :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Men don't seem to be as quick as women for reading body language. I think it was obvious she didn't want a bit of him. He's a good looking lad but a bit gormless. :)

Ann22 wrote: »
    Men don't seem to be as quick as women for reading body language. I think it was obvious she didn't want a bit of him. He's a good looking lad but a bit gormless. :)

Absolutely, sure she switched her attentions to Stu very quickly. I had to laugh at her interview when she said Stu was obviously put in there for her. So modest :rolleyes: I'm sure she knows by now Stu was put in there because of what happened between himself and Sylvia in the dry-run.

Ann22 wrote: »
    totally agree, more brawn than brain bless him , stuart is just the same , she played him too and again he was too wrapped up in his own looks to see what she was doing, let's hope darnell cops on to the annoying aussie, she's doing the same to him,

And he never did get to "nail" that "fanny". :P
    :D:D:D , not sure he ever could , he could'nt take his eyes off himself long enough to find it.:D

That is so blatant, feel sorry for Darnell though.
    Talk about giving girls a bad name.
    Go to the top of the class Sara.:mad:
    imboard.3, Totally agree.

That is so blatant, feel sorry for Darnell though.
    Talk about giving girls a bad name.
    Go to the top of the class Sara.:mad:
    yeah feel sorry for him too , he just wants to find someone to accept him for who he is and she knows that from before she went in there which makes what she's doing so bad , and she's flirting with lisa too or am i just imagining that, nasty

yeah feel sorry for him too , he just wants to find someone to accept him for who he is and she knows that from before she went in there which makes what she's doing so bad , and she's flirting with lisa too or am i just imagining that, nasty

No , you are so not imagining it at all.:mad:
    Throwing her arms around Lisa when Lisa came back ( even though she never left ), saying she could not BELIEVE that Lisa would go without saying Goodbye to her,:rolleyes:
    I can see what she is doing , as I am sure can a lot of people.:)

No , you are so not imagining it at all.:mad:
    Throwing her arms around Lisa when Lisa came back ( even though she never left ), saying she could not BELIEVE that Lisa would go without saying Goodbye to her,:rolleyes:
    I can see what she is doing , as I am sure can a lot of people.:)
    missed the bit with she man trying to leave the house , why oh why did they stop her,:( but can imagine what miss down under was like, hope the rest of the hm see it too and nominate her this week , cant stand listening to her screechy voice any longer and hope darnell finds out what she's like, he's been my favourite all along , would love to see him put her in her place.

missed the bit with she man trying to leave the house , why oh why did they stop her,:( but can imagine what miss down under was like, hope the rest of the hm see it too and nominate her this week , cant stand listening to her screechy voice any longer and hope darnell finds out what she's like, he's been my favourite all along , would love to see him put her in her place.

Unfortunately I don't think Darnell would be quick enough to believe anything the HMs might say about her.
    He seems like the type of guy that looses his heart quickly.
    He would most likely defend her untill he was shown what she was really like,
    mmm, Like by BB for instance.:D

• Advertisement

Unfortunately I don't think Darnell would be quick enough to believe anything the HMs might say about her.
    He seems like the type of guy that looses his heart quickly.
    He would most likely defend her untill he was shown what she was really like,
    mmm, Like by BB for instance.:D
    yeah he does, he desperately wants to find someone , shame him and kat are not into each other they've a good thing going between them. and could we dare hope that bb would let him see what sara is really like , think not, they've got their favourites im convinced of that why else is rex girlfriend in the house and not kat or rachels boyfriends

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Just starting to watch lastnights episode, i think Lisa came off looking like an idiot they way she went after Rex it was like she was pent up and didnt know how to say things in a rational way.

The whole Kat and Rachel thing talking in the toilet and Kat sayin something about becoming a mommy and Rachel "oh yeah" fist pumping was so cringeworthy :o:o:o:o

Darnell and Sara is defo a weird situation going on.

Just starting to watch lastnights episode, i think Lisa came off looking like an idiot they way she went after Rex it was like she was pent up and didnt know how to say things in a rational way.

The whole Kat and Rachel thing talking in the toilet and Kat sayin something about becoming a mommy and Rachel "oh yeah" fist pumping was so cringeworthy :o:o:o:o

Darnell and Sara is defo a weird situation going on.

I have to say I like Kat , but I found that confusing.
    Why bring it up , and why did BB highlight it.

I have to say I like Kat , but I found that confusing.
    Why bring it up , and why did BB highlight it.

Its not even Kat its the way that Rachel reacted to her sayin it, yeah i could understand if she was pregnant but to act like that when she mentions thinking about it is strange!

Yeah , none of it made any sense.

All of this Rex and his girlfriend lovey dovey kissy kissy stuff makes me wanna puke.

So Lisa is a whack job, she just looked like a woman possessed on that night.

Lets hope both of them leave

Yep,Like I said,She scares me

I hope she gets the boot and Rex stays.

Rex did say that if she walked he would go with her.

• Advertisement

Yeah thats what im afraid of, i think when she isnt immune from eviction she will be up and he wont be able 2 handle it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement