Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

BB want something to happen for sure, which is why they are holding onto the suitcase,though technically she did not cross the divide, he picked her up and brought her over.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I find the kissy kissy huggy stuff very hard to watch too. It's so not cool Rex!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I was thinking this aswell, if we wanna get technical she was the 57th ever changeing special prize and they can be shared with all housemates and cross the divide so why did she get punished.

Im not an insensitive unromantic person but those PDA's arent good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Ah in fairness he hasn't seen her in 8 weeks.

Maybe they'll calm down (*hopes*)

Watching the live feed now and looks like they haven't given the suitcase yet. Maybe they are enjoying Rex's pleading in the diary room.

• Advertisement

Well i suppose it wasnt just them, Lisa and Mario aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Yeah Mario and Lisa were like two gorillas grooming each other. I saw very little genuine affection at all tho. Remember them prancing around the bedroom then the 'hot juicy tea'-hahahahaha!

Ann22 wrote: »
    Yeah Mario and Lisa were like two gorillas grooming each other. I saw very little genuine affection at all tho. Remember them prancing around the bedroom then the 'hot juicy tea'-hahahahaha!

Please dont make me remember.

Ann22 wrote: »

Lisa always seemed to need Mario's permission to speak.
    Boy is she making up for it now.

Does Lisa drink?

• Advertisement

Dont know , actually I can't remember seeing her drinking , she is big into fitness so maybe not.

Dont know , actually I can't remember seeing her drinking , she is big into fitness so maybe not.

I was just curious as maybe that had something to do with her episode.

Jeeze , the time delay between post's is Cr*p.

Its all over the place at the moement i wonder whats causeing the problems.

It must be something major , its taking so long to get sorted,
    Is Nicole allowed to nominate even though she is immune from eviction?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Does Lisa drink?

Does she what!
    She can fairly put it away! You can tell when she has been drinking, she begins to dance around the pool!

I still think she shoulda been punished for trying to escape.

kerash wrote: »
    Does she what!
    She can fairly put it away! You can tell when she has been drinking, she begins to dance around the pool!

I still think she shoulda been punished for trying to escape.

Maybe im just stupid for not noticeing ;) but i have never seen her with a drink in her hand (not that i can recall in anyway) will defo keep an eye out for it.

Thanks for the headsup.

Yes ,
    she should have been punished , BB were very nice about the whole episode (which I can't fathom ).
    All Nicole did was be picked up by Rex and brought over the divide and the punishment was swift.
    There is also destruction of property , aren't BB supposed to take this behaviour very seriously ?.

Maybe they knew that if they punished her she would say "ah sod this im defo out of here"

No one hold's them to ransom , why would they be bothered if she walked? It didn't bother them when Maysoon walked.
    She should have been put back in hell as punishment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I think the Rex and Nicole thing can only be damaging to Rex's chances. The majority of voters are women, who will have been rooting for him as he would have appeared to be potential boyfriend material (Same way girls loved Steven Gately for years). With all this lovely dovey "OMG SHE"S THE MOST BEWTAFUL GURL EVER" that'll put a lot of his potential fans off.

I can understand not seeing each other for 8 weeks, but it's really sickening he's so obsessed with talking about how gorgeous he thinks she is, it's almost like he's trying to convince himself. He hasn't commented on her intelligence/personality once from what I can see.

No one hold's them to ransom , why would they be bothered if she walked? It didn't bother them when Maysoon walked.

I think tylerdurden is spot on tho, they dont want to lose Lisa. But whats the point in having rules if your not gonna enforce them!

I wonder if Lisa was so upset because she saw her and Marios gimmick of being the BB couple, go out the window when Nicole came in...

Obviously it did because they asked her to sleep on it and discuss it with her housemates before coming to a decision.

Amz wrote: »
    I think the Rex and Nicole thing can only be damaging to Rex's chances. The majority of voters are women, who will have been rooting for him as he would have appeared to be potential boyfriend material (Same way girls loved Steven Gately for years). With all this lovely dovey "OMG SHE"S THE MOST BEWTAFUL GURL EVER" that'll put a lot of his potential fans off.

I can understand not seeing each other for 8 weeks, but it's really sickening he's so obsessed with talking about how gorgeous he thinks she is, it's almost like he's trying to convince himself. He hasn't commented on her intelligence/personality once from what I can see.

Good spot i think we all have been to focused on the other thing that we didnt pick that up.
    I think tylerdurden is spot on tho, they dont want to lose Lisa. But whats the point in having rules if your not gonna enforce them!

I wonder if Lisa was so upset because she saw her and Marios gimmick of being the BB couple, go out the window when Nicole came in...

Didnt Mario always go on about been the first BB couple werent Jade goody and her boyfriend the first?

Good spot i think we all have been to focused on the other thing that we didnt pick that up.

Didnt Mario always go on about been the first BB couple werent Jade goody and her boyfriend the first?

Yeah but that was celeb bb, that worked out so well:D
    this year everyone has had some kind of uniqueness and the couple was mario's and lisa thing.
    The spotlight is on Rex and Nicole now and that will really grate on Lisa as she didn't like Rex anyway... Also she is a bit mental:p

Yeah but that was celeb bb, that worked out so well:D
    this year everyone has had some kind of uniqueness and the couple was mario's and lisa thing.
    The spotlight is on Rex and Nicole now and that will really grate on Lisa as she didn't like Rex anyway... Also she is a bit mental:p

Ive always actually thought it was a bad idea putting in two people who know each other.

I think you are spot on , it does take the shine off Lisa a lot , which is why she is suddenly bringing up Mario all the time in conversation.
    Reminding the public that they were the first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Lisa tried to escape???? Whaaaaaaaaat! Tell tell tell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Lola,
    Lisa said "I'm off" and went out through the security door in the garden - breaking some glass in the process. She ended up in the security hut thing behind the house.
    Because she did not actually exit the compound, she was allowed back into the house again. She claimed she was "missing Mario".
    So far, there has been no mention of punishment for her breach of the rules or her damage to property.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

imboard.3 wrote: »
    totally agree, more brawn than brain bless him , stuart is just the same , she played him too and again he was too wrapped up in his own looks to see what she was doing, let's hope darnell cops on to the annoying aussie, she's doing the same to him,
    Is it absolutely beyond the realm of possibility that someone could find Darnelle attractive? Her confidence has been dented by Muhammed saying he could bed her if she was is a club. I think Darnelle is in with a chance there. Even if she is using him for popularity or whatever, I'd take anything I could get with his looks. What's the worst that can happen: she breaks his heart, he gets pity, he wins 100K.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement