Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

We all have our opinion on Bec's, but what else would
    liven the house up, (For the Housemates).
    She always seems to bring the mood up inside the house , and I guess if you are living in an environment like that, she is light relief to an otherwise boring day.
    It's just that it goes over her head that half of the housemates are laughing with her and the rest at her.

If Dale had acted the way Darnell acted towards Sara I wager you (and most girls) would see NOTHING wrong.

To me Dale is more boring than Mo. Dale just sits around with his Metrosexual scarf looking like he forgot to shave just like every day. At least Stuart has shown a decent personality since getting away from Jen. He doesn't appear a gimp like Dale.

I sincerely hope that if it was Dale who had acted like
    that, I would be of the same opinion as I was of Darnell, that was unacceptable behaviour no matter who it came from..Man or Woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Haven't been paying much attention to it so far this year, gave tonights programme a watch ....

That Luke is one horrible little turd. Has one of the most irritating voices I've heard. And just keeps going on and on.

Becs is just a retard ... can only assume she's with Luke because they both realise nobody else in the house would touch either of them.

At least fair play to luke for trying to get becs to cover up. unfortunately for him he didn't reckon on her having no shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I sincerely hope that if it was Dale who had acted like
    that, I would be of the same opinion as I was of Darnell, that was unacceptable behaviour no matter who it came from..Man or Woman.

I sincerely hope that too! But I think good looking guys can get away with a lot more from the public than average looking chaps. For instance Dale's video before he entered the house made him come across like a smug bastard yet the majority of women there still cheered for him. We all know why!

I did not see that video, or any of the other's, I like to make my mind up on their behaviour in the house ,I don't want anything to colour my judgement before hand. Opinion's of people change all the time ( BB makes sure of that with editing) but I wouldn't place
    myself in a category with most other girl's ,I make my own mind up .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

I did not see that video, or any of the other's, I like to make my mind up on their behaviour in the house ,I don't want anything to colour my judgement before hand. Opinion's of people change all the time ( BB makes sure of that with editing) but I wouldn't place
    myself in a category with most other girl's ,I make my own mind up .

It's worth a look. Jennifer certainly thought so anyway.

Sean_K wrote: »
    It's worth a look. Jennifer certainly thought so anyway.
    OK , putting myself out on a limb here now , cause I still haven't watched it .
    But where is Jen now, and if this post doesn't make sense then it's because I haven't watched it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

Dale is twat, always has been always will be. People seemed to forget this and warm to him after Jen left. I didn't.

Darnell, his mate, stood by him when he was acting like a right prick early on, and was looking incresingly marginalised after B Blocks constant success in evictions, but Darnell stood by him and included him in things. Look how he has shafted him.

He is now bum licking Rex, a chap who he previously accused of 'talking with his dick out' and couldn't stand, because he has copped on Rex is liked. Pity he hasn't concluded the same regarding Mo, as he is now digging himself into a hole.

I don't know how tall he is, but he seems to have little man syndrome. Talks a great fight, and calls people f'in this and f'in that, but deep down is a small insignificant pussy who couldn't punch his way out of a bag ;).

And please Dale, can you construct a sentence without the use of likeX10.

But that's my point , opinions change not only on the
    outside , but on the inside too , and it changes most
    when you are in there 24/7 . I don't think it is because
    he copped rex is liked, look who he was up against.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

Cactus Col wrote: »
    Haven't been paying much attention to it so far this year, gave tonights programme a watch ....

That Luke is one horrible little turd. Has one of the most irritating voices I've heard. And just keeps going on and on.

Becs is just a retard ... can only assume she's with Luke because they both realise nobody else in the house would touch either of them.

At least fair play to luke for trying to get becs to cover up. unfortunately for him he didn't reckon on her having no shame.

Well done, you're completely correct and it only took you one show to see it, there's some watching it from the start that still can't. :p

• Advertisement

el dude wrote: »
    Well done, you're completely correct and it only took you one show to see it, there's some watching it from the start that still can't. :p
    Dare I say you are one of them.:rolleyes:/ leaves.

Agreed. Such people are easily amused. Apparently to some people a big mouth that gets her tits out at ever opportunity and a whiny know-it-all who gossips like an old biddy make entertaining television.

I hope they are broken up soon.

Like I said , we are all entitled to our opinion , and we are all giving it. It's what this forum is all about.
    I have previously agreed with opinions on those 2 people , but , I would not call anyone a retard.
    So not on my radar.:rolleyes:

Like I said , we are all entitled to our opinion , and we are all giving it. It's what this forum is all about.
    I have previously agreed with opinions on those 2 people , but , I would not call anyone a retard.
    So not on my radar.:rolleyes:

Is that addressed to me? I never called anyone a retard. I'm hardly that passionate about the show to call people names!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

Dare I say you are one of them.:rolleyes:/ leaves.

Can i ask. Are you female? Teens?

Might seem a prickish thing to ask, but i think its somewhat valid.

Can i ask. Are you female? Teens?

Might seem a prickish thing to ask, but i think its somewhat valid.

Yes,
    No,
    And somewhat valid , I suppose.

Is that addressed to me? I never called anyone a retard. I'm hardly that passionate about the show to call people names!

No , and sorry if you thought that , it was refering to a quote in el dude's post by( Cactus Col ).:)

Dale acting miserable as usual. This time at his new best bud Rex. I liked Rex pretending to be asleep to annoy him. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Argggggggggggggggh get Mikey out!

Why he felt need to go into task room and point randomly at sounds is beyond me. Really dislike him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

SHUT UP DARNELL
    Keeps going on about himself being up for eviction.
    He is always feeling sorry for himself

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭dublinmadyoke

OMG Michael is doing my head in!!!! He is such a moan!!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

OMG Michael is doing my head in!!!! He is such a moan!!! :mad:

Yeah he doesn't talk, he shouts!

LOL

Rachel : "Are you black Darnell?"

Why on earth was Mikey going into a room full of clocks when the lad is blind! Makes no sense...

Why hasn't he been up? - Is it the whole blind card thing???

Why on earth was Mikey going into a room full of clocks when the lad is blind! Makes no sense...

Why hasn't he been up? - Is it the whole blind card thing???

Exactly what I said, he stood there pointing saying its over there and Mo was liek wtf tehre are 40 clocks where you are pointing!!

erm !It might be something to do with the fact that his
    hearing is very good. He has to take part and BB said that although housemates were to avoid knocking over any clocks it would not incur a fail.:)

Huggles wrote: »
    Exactly what I said, he stood there pointing saying its over there and Mo was liek wtf tehre are 40 clocks where you are pointing!!

lol :pac:

that is so funny - Are u black...

lol...

Mo is an awful D***head all the same!!

erm !It might be something to do with the fact that his
    hearing is very good. He has to take part and BB said that although housemates were to avoid knocking over any clocks it would not incur a fail.:)

That is great but he cant see them to pick it up and switch it off, imagine if there were five going, Mo wouldn't have got them all. I think he can be very obstructive at times.

Funny that he has such sensitive ears and yet he roars everything he says.

• Advertisement

that is so funny - Are u black...

lol...

Mo is an awful D***head all the same!!

WHY ?:confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement