Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

LolaDub wrote: »
    Lisa tried to escape???? Whaaaaaaaaat! Tell tell tell

Video evidence for you:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

niallk wrote: »
    Is it absolutely beyond the realm of possibility that someone could find Darnelle attractive? Her confidence has been dented by Muhammed saying he could bed her if she was is a club. I think Darnelle is in with a chance there. Even if she is using him for popularity or whatever, I'd take anything I could get with his looks. What's the worst that can happen: she breaks his heart, he gets pity, he wins 100K.

Why wouldn't someone find Darnell attractive?
    Do you think realtionships only last for goodlooking people,
    I would rather be around someone like Darnell than someone like Ziggy from BB8 anyday.
    I would not like to see him get his heart broken at all, and even if it happened it doesn't follow that he would win.

I would rather be around someone like Darnell than someone like Ziggy from BB8 anyday.
    I would not like to see him get his heart broken at all, and even if it happened it doesn't follow that he would win.

I think the way she acts around could be very miss leading very easy to percieve it in the wrong direction, it has been known that men are useless when it comes to picking up signals :D

It was the" I'd take anything with his look's ", comment that got to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

That's what I'm saying. Why is everyone assuming Sara is playing him? Is it not possible that she actually likes him?

• Advertisement

That's what I'm saying. Why is everyone assuming Sara is playing him? Is it not possible that she actually likes him?

No of coarse she could really be into him, but she has said to Kat that she is into Stu and Kat has said something to the effect of dont let Darnell know cause it would hurt him, correct me if im wrong folks?

It was the" I'd take anything with his look's ", comment that got to me.
    Well I'm right. He was even willing to try something with Rebecca and she rejected him. Excuse if 'i sound shallow but.. I may be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Cheers!!! Does anyone else find nicoles voice really annoying? Something should have happened to lisa, and i'm surprised they didn't make more of it.

To be honest i think Darnell is the most fanciable of all the guys in there

Rex-asshole
    Dale-dim and dull
    Stuart - mascara wearing moaner
    Mohammed - nothing particularly wrong with him but not my cup of tea
    Mikey - Bit on the crazy side

It's missing the bit just before when Dale said:
    "Lisa's in there having a ****" and everyone started laughing.
    This could have triggered her breakdown. Dale's a knob. Darnelle will win.

Cheers!!! Does anyone else find nicoles voice really annoying? Something should have happened to lisa, and i'm surprised they didn't make more of it

I havent heard much of it but the small bit i have im not likein much.

Which is worse for you:

(a) Her laugh
    or
    (b) Lisa's cackle

Which one is it? You decide!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

To be fair, Darnell is a lot more attractive than an awful lot of men. He's quite perceptive and doesn't seem to tolerate BS. It's quite possible that he's well aware of what Sara is up to, but is happy to go along with it for some physical contact etc. God knows everyone has done it!

Dale, Rex, Mohammed, Stuart and Mikey are all very dislikable for various reasons, mostly because they're rather boring and/or up their own arses. Darnell at least has a bit of humility, which is rare among the type of guys who go on that show.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

What's been happening today? Can't get sky to myself. Please tell me Rex has stopped slobbering over the top of nicole's head. Ps she does have an awful voice to listen to- like nails scraping off a blackboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Both lisas laugh and saras voice are excruciating

Yeah Lisa's mad cackle seems very forced and sara has a screeching voice to and her horrendous accent doesn't help!:mad:

Ann22 wrote: »
    What's been happening today? Can't get sky to myself. Please tell me Rex has stopped slobbering over the top of nicole's head. Ps she does have an awful voice to listen to- like nails scraping off a blackboard.

Ok , it's too long for me to put in here so if you look at the last post in "Is Rachel a fence sitter "you will see whats been going on.:)

Lisa's laugh would not be out of place in a horror movie.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

So the housemates have got letters from home....but Rachel hasn't got anything yet.

Mikey suggested that as HOH she might get a video instead. Hope she gets something, she was so positive about everyone else getting letters, it must have been upsetting.

Darnell is not happy with his letter. He really does himself no favours with the "woe-is-me" stuff. It's wearing really, really thin at this stage.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    So the housemates have got letters from home....but Rachel hasn't got anything yet.

Mikey suggested that as HOH she might get a video instead. Hope she gets something, she was so positive about everyone else getting letters, it must have been upsetting.

Darnell is not happy with his letter. He really does himself no favours with the "woe-is-me" stuff. It's wearing really, really thin at this stage.

Ah , he was upset because it wasn't from his mother.
    He cheered up though.:)

Mikey=icon_204.gificon_204.gif.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Just finished watching the show and how soft is Nicole? 'I'm high maintenance'. :rolleyes:

I think Mikey summed the situation up perfectly when talking to Lisa.

• Advertisement

What a spoilt little madam Nicole is? She needs a kick up the a**e! I also didn't like the way the other nite she whined 'oh my God-am I ugly? Am i average looking?!'God forbid she was average looking.Hope she has to clean the toilets and if Rex argues about it i'm going to be very cross indeed!:mad:

Missed tonights episode will watch it in awhile when its out for download, cant wait to see how Nicole gets on with her first full day in the house and what people have been saying.

You watched it yet?

Its not online yet, normally about 12ish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Is it absolutely beyond the realm of possibility that someone could find Darnelle attractive? Her confidence has been dented by Muhammed saying he could bed her if she was is a club. I think Darnelle is in with a chance there. Even if she is using him for popularity or whatever, I'd take anything I could get with his looks. What's the worst that can happen: she breaks his heart, he gets pity, he wins 100K.

The highlighted comment made me laugh! In no way has her confidence been dented, the girl has been throwing herself at everyone in there, even Lisa for gods sake!

Darnell is only in with a chance if Sara thinks he is going to win. She stuck to Rex for a while but Nicole coming in scuppered her chances and Rex could see right through her.

Darnell does not have to lower himself to the likes of Sara to be in a relationship, nor does he deserve to be treated the way she has and will treat him....
    I think the way she acts around could be very miss leading very easy to percieve it in the wrong direction, it has been known that men are useless when it comes to picking up signals :D

Yes, she is purposly mis-leading Darnell, she did it when she came in, because she knew he was popular outside, then when he was up for eviction she cooled off. Now that he's been saved she's back on him(hedging her bets with Lisa and Stu;)).

No, you can see right through her. She will latch on to whoever she thinks can get her somewhere...
    Amz wrote: »
    To be fair, Darnell is a lot more attractive than an awful lot of men. He's quite perceptive and doesn't seem to tolerate BS. It's quite possible that he's well aware of what Sara is up to, but is happy to go along with it for some physical contact etc. God knows everyone has done it!

Dale, Rex, Mohammed, Stuart and Mikey are all very dislikable for various reasons, mostly because they're rather boring and/or up their own arses. Darnell at least has a bit of humility, which is rare among the type of guys who go on that show.

I think you could be right there. Darnell is obsessed with everybody liking him, even if they are users:( maybe he is getting some benefit out of it, but I think she is playing him, more than he is playing her and if it all goes wrong he will not cope well at all.

The guy puts himself through the wringer every time he is up,
    that is a reaction to a possible rejection.
    It will be the same if Sara suddenly throws him to one side, ( Again ).:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭imboard.3

no she does'nt she tried the same with rex untill he made it clear he was'nt interested she even done it with mikey for god sake , she has absolutely no interest in him as a possible boyfriend but she still let him think he had a chance, thats just nasty . and darnell could do so much better than that fog horn, her voice is hurting my brain.

As I said before I hate to think what she could do to Darnell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭imboard.3

As I said before I hate to think what she could do to Darnell.
    yeah he'd take it badly and who could blame him, not nice to be used like that , want to see the back of her very very soon.

• Advertisement

Watching the live feed now , they are all eating peanut butter,
    egged on by Sara.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement