Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭imboard.3

Watching the live feed now , they are all eating peanut butter,
    egged on by Sara.
    yeah i'm watching that too , kinda gross when their speaking and you can see it stuck to their tongues, pity it would'nt glue saras mouth shut, ah bless dale thinking he can beef himself up , you'll never look like stu dale , give it up

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I have no time for either of them , Stu and Dale , = STALE.

I have no time for either of them , Stu and Dale , = STALE.
    me neither but i do think dale is jealous of stu's body , am not liking nicole she does'nt seem to want rex near her . she could'nt get away from him quick enough when they came out of the diary room earlier tonight. it seems to be beneath her to be in there and i dont think it's right that she's elgible to win , what did she do to get there except sponge off rex , i thougt it was pathetic the way she carried on about her case ,

I am almost sure she was lured in by BB and did not expect to have to deal with not being with Rex, and the suitcase thing is a farce , Rex picked her up and pulled her over the divide, she did not cross it intentionally.
    Lisa however broke BB rules and was not punished.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

imboard.3 wrote: »
    am not liking nicole she does'nt seem to want rex near her . she could'nt get away from him quick enough when they came out of the diary room earlier tonight. it seems to be beneath her to be in there and i dont think it's right that she's elgible to win , what did she do to get there except sponge off rex , i thougt it was pathetic the way she carried on about her case ,

+1

She seems really uncomfortable in the environment and tbh it wouldn't surprise me if she walks by the week's end.

• Advertisement

I am almost sure she was lured in by BB and did not expect to have to deal with not being with Rex, and the suitcase thing is a farce , Rex picked her up and pulled her over the divide, she did not cross it intentionally.
    Lisa however broke BB rules and was not punished.
    no she was'nt she should have been , and if she done it because she was missing mario why did she come back . i think she just did'nt want all the attention to be on rex and nicole, and i did'nt see when rex pulled nicole over the divide i just seen tonights programme on c4 and just thought it was a bit much the way she was behaving , there's nothing any of them can do about it so she should just get on with it or leave ,

+1

She seems really uncomfortable in the environment and tbh it wouldn't surprise me if she walks by the week's end.
    hope she does, it,s not fair to the rest of them after going through all the auditions and all they've gone through in the past few weeks . i think the house mates will nominate her every week anyway, and rex will leave if she does

She said it in the diary room , that if she had known it was breaking the rules , she wouldn' t have gone over, ( IE ) let Rex take her over.
    Stitched UP.

yeah i seen that and maybe she is being punished unfaily but she should'nt have carried on the way she did , it just made her look like a spoilt brat, and i thought it was childish the way she sulked and picked it out

on rex . dont know what happened with that last post ,

• Advertisement

That's what I mean about being stitched up ,
    BB knew all about her and the way she would react to the situation.
    Stitched up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

What did Darnell say to Sara?

It seems Darnell may have said something a little too forward for Sara's liking while they were in bed. He's now sleeping on the sofa.

Last I saw she was telling him not to worry and that BB wouldn't show what happened in a highlights show and he seemed completely mortified. She has obviously spurned his advances and he's not dealing with the rejection too well. God love 'im.

Seems like he's a little horn dog, but sure we all knew that already :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

he said one thing to her, and she exaggerated it greatly when repeating it to the rest of those in the room. at least that is what I could make out anyway.

the fact that she jumped into stuarts bed didn't help either.

She has been playing darnell like a Stradivarius for the past couple of days now.

Darnell wants to keep schtum but gets punished...

Darnell was called to the Diary Room this morning to explain his rule-breaking - but the songwriter was reluctant to 'fess up as to why he did it. "Darnell, could you talk Big Brother through why you ended up sleeping on the sofas last night?" Big Brother asked.
    "Oh man," Darnell cringed. "I was just way too uncomfortable in the luxury bedroom. Oh God, it's too embarrassing. It's a boy-girl thing - nothing major, nothing that's gonna make anyone go crazy, just an embarrassing moment."

"But I'm over it now," he added. "Just guy **** man, just ego stuff. Took a shot to the ego last night. Just trying to recover, that's all. Nothing big. Sorry dude." Big Brother persisted, "What do you mean by 'guy ****?' Can you elaborate on this for Big Brother?"

"Oh man!" Darnell sighed. "Just give me my punishment, please?" In the end, Darnell explained to Big Brother that he'd flirted with Sara and hopped into her bed, only for her to say he was scaring her, then run away to Stuart's bed and ask if she could sleep there instead. Ouch!

The embarrassment of this resulted in Darnell jumping over the divide from Heaven into Hell - and Big Brother wasn't impressed by his antics at all as well as sleeping most of the night on the sofa. "Big Brother takes rule-breaking very seriously," Big Brother explained. "As a result, you have lost the right to nominate this week."

"That is crucial!" Darnell replied sadly, before agreeing, "Okay, that's fair." We guess the grass is always greener on the other side.

Taken from C4 website.

I will say again " where is Lisa'a punishment?:rolleyes:
    Poor darnell , losing the right to nominate is harsh.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Poor Darnell, at least he knows now sara is playing him.

Punishment was harsh , it's not like he destroyed BB property or anything.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Did nobody mention that Rachel only got HOH by default?

Do you mean because Darnell had already been HOH?:)

Do you mean because Darnell had already been HOH?:)

No i think you cant be HOH two weeks in a row. They said it in lastnites episode because of darnell doing something it went to Rachel.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Kat is very annoyed with Rex it seems. Over the reading of the letters. I think Stu suggested that Nicole read the letters so Rex told Kat not too.
    The tension has continued on into today as far as i know and Darnell is still sulking:(

I've said it before, I think Stu has a little control over Rex at times...

• Advertisement

No i think you cant be HOH two weeks in a row. They said it in lastnites episode because of darnell doing something it went to Rachel.
    , according to C4 they said
    SAT 02 Aug,
    " Darnell won the task with the quickest countdown.
    As he has already been HOH he was not eligible to win the title today.:)

, according to C4 they said
    SAT 02 Aug,
    " Darnell won the task with the quickest countdown.
    As he has already been HOH he was not eligible to win the title today.:)

Thats a ridiculous rule, i can understand 2 weeks in a row but not to be eligable again is a joke.

kerash wrote: »
    Kat is very annoyed with Rex it seems. Over the reading of the letters. I think Stu suggested that Nicole read the letters so Rex told Kat not too.
    The tension has continued on into today as far as i know and Darnell is still sulking:(

I've said it before, I think Stu has a little control over Rex at times...

According to Rex , stu thought the letter might be (from) his daughter , and did not want Kat reading it out
    as he originally thought they would only get one read and he might not understand all of it if Kat spoke fast.
    He asked Rex to say it to Kat as he knew they are close
    and Kat would not be hurt as much as if stu said it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

According to Rex , stu thought the letter might be (from) his daughter , and did not want Kat reading it out
    as he originally thought they would only get one read and he might not understand all of it if Kat spoke fast.
    He asked Rex to say it to Kat as he knew they are close
    and Kat would not be hurt as much as if stu said it.:)

Hmm, or Stu wanted to pull Rex's strings and told him to suggest Nicole read the letter rather than Kat, so that it looked like Rex was choosing his gf over his best friend, making Rex look like the bad guy...
    I can understand Kat, surely Stuart can?

Getting back to the Darnell/Sara thing, I think 'facepalm' is the correct term:p
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother9/a118842/darnell-embarrasses-himself-with-comment.html

he was probably out of order, but she led him on..and on...and on...

Meanwhile Rachel tries to console him;
    15.39: Rachel hugs Darnell. She says that he "keeps dwelling" on his problems. She tells him that he has to stop letting people get him down.
    15.30: Darnell tells Rachel about why he is embarassed about last night. "I just want to live it down," he says. Rachel thinks that Sara used her flirtation with Darnell as an excuse to get closer to Stu.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Probably will be sorry I asked but what is "facepalm"?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Punishment was harsh , it's not like he destroyed BB property or anything.:rolleyes:

Previously they would have taken clothes away, however Darnell doesn't have any really.

Previously they would have taken clothes away, however Darnell doesn't have any really.

:D,
    But Lisa has a suitcase full of clothes and BB did not punish her at all.
    Double Standards.:mad:
    Nor did they take away her right to nominate.
    BB also knew Hell housemates probably wouldn't be able to pass the nomination task,
    They are so messing about with the nommo's ,
    Blatantly so.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Omigod!! So Lisa smashes through the door like a big feckin' buffalo and doesn't get any punishment at all and Darnell merely climbs across the divide and sleeps on the sofa and can't nominate?! Total manipulation of the nominations on the part of big bro. They must want to protect or get rid of someone.:mad:

Mikey is still eating the brussel sprouts.:eek:
    Jeeze I wouldn't like to be sitting downwind of him.
    run.gifrun.gifrun.gifrun.gifrun.gifrun.gifrun.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Mojo2222

Ann22 wrote: »
    Omigod!! So Lisa smashes through the door like a big feckin' buffalo .:mad:

Never saw a buffalo wear thongs like that before

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement