Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Oh really?

And Then ... Tyler's sense of humor was gone.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I was gonna post that pic of that owl with the o rly written on it then i thought i would be crazy corny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭imboard.3

And Then ... Tyler's sense of humor was gone.:D
    hee hee hee , did you upset tylerdurden:D

WE had better get back on topic, I am finding it hard to
    call the nominations this week .
    Darnell not being able to nom will change things.

imboard.3 wrote: »
    hee hee hee , did you upset tylerdurden:D

No no never.

Ok try and get back on topic, i missed tonights episode gonna download it in a bit. Was it good?

• Advertisement

Yeah , reading out the letters from home and stuff,
    Kat's was nice.:)

No no never.

Ok try and get back on topic, i missed tonights episode gonna download it in a bit. Was it good?
    yeah it showed what the screecher was really like with what she done to darnell, hope she's nominated this week

Downloaded off to watch.

Heading for sleeps , peeps.[URL="javascript:smilie(':bye:')"]bye.gif[/URL]

yeah it's hard to say who it will be this week but i think ncole might get a few votes, and it will change things with darnell not nominating this week , but i dont think he would have nominated sara anyway even after what she did to him , he blames himself for it , hope he's not up for eviction this week.:(

• Advertisement

Heading for sleeps , peeps.bye.gif
    see ya , nite nite

I dont think they can vote Nicole this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Was anyone watching it live tonight? Rachel was going on and on about washing the dishes. Dunno what was going on but it looked like she was saying she'd wash them and risk herself getting into trouble for the sake of the group. She went into the diary room and Dale said if he wanted to do something he'd just do it instead of going on about it and playing up to the cameras(i'm assuming he was talking about her).It'l be edited i'm sure for the ch4 show but he had a point. When she came out she went on about it again. It did look as if she was trying to sound sacrificing. Sorry to all the Rachel fans:)

Ann22 wrote: »
    Was anyone watching it live tonight? Rachel was going on and on about washing the dishes. Dunno what was going on but it looked like she was saying she'd wash them and risk herself getting into trouble for the sake of the group. She went into the diary room and Dale said if he wanted to do something he'd just do it instead of going on about it and playing up to the cameras(i'm assuming he was talking about her).It'l be edited i'm sure for the ch4 show but he had a point. When she came out she went on about it again. It did look as if she was trying to sound sacrificing. Sorry to all the Rachel fans:)

Hi Ann, as a big Rachel fan can I say to you , that you are on a forum where everyone has a voice and an opinion.
    So you can say how you feel about any HM.
    I think what happened earlier was Rachel was helping
    Kat ( Who was in hell doing the dishes by herself )
    and Rachel started to help.
    BB called her in and told her off.
    She then said as HOH she should be able to do things to
    make the house a happy one , so she would continue to
    help Kat and if they did not like it , they could punish her if they wanted to,
    I know something kicked off tonight around Rachel , to do with a party being cancelled , but I did not catch all
    of it.:)

The reading of the letters was pretty good.

i think rachel was trying to help kat because she seems to be doing most of the work in hell , i dont really think she was trying to sound sacrificing though, i think she genuinely wanted to help kat and did'nt care if she got into trouble for it , she is a nice person and has,nt changed her ways all through the weeks, as for dale he needs to practice what he's preaching , he's been threathening to go for weeks now so instead of going on about it why does'nt he just do it ,

i think rachel was trying to help kat because she seems to be doing most of the work in hell , i dont really think she was trying to sound sacrificing though, i think she genuinely wanted to help kat and did'nt care if she got into trouble for it , she is a nice person and has,nt changed her ways all through the weeks, as for dale he needs to practice what he's preaching , he's been threathening to go for weeks now so instead of going on about it why does'nt he just do it ,
    Maybe it was playing on her mind and she just needed to talk about it. I didn't see the whole story, it just sounded like she was saying 'i don't care what happens to me once i can help everyone' kind of thing. Bit much to watch.

Maybe it was playing on her mind and she just needed to talk about it. I didn't see the whole story, it just sounded like she was saying 'i don't care what happens to me once i can help everyone' kind of thing. Bit much to watch.
    yeah i can see how it would sound like that but i dont think she's really like that. after all rex said to her and she still remained the same which i think if ever she was to turn nasty and show a diferent side it would have been then , i think she's just a genuine nice person, the thing with the letters showe that because i think she felt for mikey not getting a letter more than herself.

yeah i can see how it would sound like that but i dont think she's really like that. after all rex said to her and she still remained the same which i think if ever she was to turn nasty and show a diferent side it would have been then , i think she's just a genuine nice person, the thing with the letters showe that because i think she felt for mikey not getting a letter more than herself.

What i dont get about that is why doesnt she want people to know that she gave up her letter for theirs?

What i dont get about that is why doesnt she want people to know that she gave up her letter for theirs?
    maybe for the same reason ann22 (sorrry ann22 not having a pop at you ) thought , she did'nt want them to have anoter go at her for being nice like rex has been doing for the past few weeks , dont know if thats the case but maybe thats why,

• Advertisement

But hasnt she defended herself and said that she doesnt care what the other housemates think of her?

Just finished with tonights episode man o man did Sara blow that situation out of proportion, she must realise herself that she is leading the poor fella on if she turns around to the Muscles of Manchester and asked him did he think if she fancied Darnell or did he think people thinks she fancied Darnell or did he think that Darnell was into her.

But hasnt she defended herself and said that she doesnt care what the other housemates think of her?
    yeah but that was about the cleaning because she really cares about kat she told her today that if she (kat) was'nt in the house she did'nt think she'd stay , so it meant a lot to her to help kat and she'd take the stick for that rather than giving up her letter , i could be totally wrong but thats what i think

Just finished with tonights episode man o man did Sara blow that situation out of proportion, she must realise herself that she is leading the poor fella on if she turns around to the Muscles of Manchester and asked him did he think if she fancied Darnell or did he think people thinks she fancied Darnell or did he think that Darnell was into her.
    I was well please stu gave her no encouragement. She really is a terrible flirt. No one seems interested though except poor Darnell who is astray in the head for a woman. She shouldn't have wrestled with him on the floor like that flailing about with her legs in the air. He must've been gagging for some sweet love.:D

She is a shameless flirt, i for one like a lady with a bit of a raspy voice but its like somebody kicked her in the throat :eek:

yeah but that was about the cleaning because she really cares about kat she told her today that if she (kat) was'nt in the house she did'nt think she'd stay , so it meant a lot to her to help kat and she'd take the stick for that rather than giving up her letter , i could be totally wrong but thats what i think
    So far I have to say Rachel has been nothing but a kind,considerate, gentle person who treats others with respect but at times she makes me doubt her. She wears an exaggerated concerned saintly expression on her face when she's listening to others' problems. When she was running to Mikey with the milk after he ate the chilli and loudly spoke over everyone about how worried she was about him as she was rubbing his shoulder i thought was over the top. Then tonight I was uncomfortable again. It may well be genuine, maybe she is a total saint:o.

Right lads, i'm away to me bed. I'm knackered. Sweet dreams.:)

She is a shameless flirt, i for one like a lady with a bit of a raspy voice but its like somebody kicked her in the throat :eek:
    well if you dont like that aussies voice theres another one that you'd probably love, do you remember madge out of neighbous ?:D

Ann22 maybe you have a thing were you dont trust people if they seem too nice, for example Luke "i dont drink, i dont smoke, i dont do drugs, i dont swear" yeah but he was still a right little fu**er.
    well if you dont like that aussies voice theres another one that you'd probably love, do you remember madge out of neighbous ?:D

Yes i remember her, and you are sick! Sick in the head :P

Ann22 maybe you have a thing were you dont trust people if they seem too nice, for example Luke "i dont drink, i dont smoke, i dont do drugs, i dont swear" yeah but he was still a right little fu**er.

Yes i remember her, and you are sick! Sick in the head :P
    :D:D:D:D:D just trying to be helpful.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Just being discreet about it I should think so that the other housemates don't feel bad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement